Okocha is in Ogolo's country ....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The Eagle
Egg
Egg
Okocha is in Ogolo's country ....

Post by The Eagle »

... to teach them football, to play golf on the Challenger Tour, and to grant interviews to Kenyan journalists who rarely get the chance to talk to real stars of football. He talks proudly about Iwobi, and diplomatically about Wanyama.

PS: Bros 1naija, Cellular and Ogbunigwe .... the lady asked him whether he wants to manage the Eagles. He responded "Not Yet."" Just making sure you don't miss that part. :)

[/video]

[/video]

[/video]
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Okocha is in Ogolo's country ....

Post by bret- hart »

Good interview. :clap:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

I hope he gets to see a lion or two as they killed them in Naija and the captured ones are are dying of starvation.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Has been! :taunt:
He should have retired after 1994 World cup. Stayed 20 years too long on the scene. It looks like he recovered his loot from that crooked bank in Naija!
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Kabalega wrote:I hope he gets to see a lion or two as they killed them in Naija and the captured ones are are dying of starvation.
You must be talking about the bush meat scandal that gave us the recent Ebola crisis (and Africa a black eye?) Be careful rafiki. They will ban you :sneaky:
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Ogolo wrote:
Kabalega wrote:I hope he gets to see a lion or two as they killed them in Naija and the captured ones are are dying of starvation.
You must be talking about the bush meat scandal that gave us the recent Ebola crisis (and Africa a black eye?) Be careful rafiki. They will ban you :sneaky:
You missed reports of starving lions in Naija zoos? I didn't make it up.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Choi. Kenya women Don suffer
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Public holiday in Kenya for JJ's visit obviously. It's understandable. Kenyans national football never experienced playing football outside the continent nor ever did a team from outside the continent come to play footie in Kenya. Next best thing is to declare a PH when someone who has the credentials comes calling. It took strong armed security men to prevent Prez Uhuru to be JJ's caddy at the golf course. Anyway, it's not yet uhuru sha...he might play a fast one on the guards just be JJ's caddy.

On national TV tonight that the PH will be called off 5 days after JJ departs to allow for enough analyses of the visit of JJ.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

T
nemi2002 wrote:Choi. Kenya women Don suffer
They will line them up for our jj to score :rotf: I'm fact they will line themselves up
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

She did a good job of prying beneath the surface
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

Ogolo wrote:
1. You people are not funny.
2. Ebola is not something to turn into a "joke".
3. Considering Uganda has suffered multiple outbreaks of ebola, I am surprised Kabalega was not offended by this "joke".
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Zimbabwe his still talking about the dazzling show JJ gave them over a decade back. Dem want mek e replace Mugabe. Kenya too dey beg am to be did landlord.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

The Eagle wrote:
Ogolo wrote:
3. Considering Uganda has suffered multiple outbreaks of ebola, I am surprised Kabalega was not offended by this "joke".

I believe Nigerians call this "taking someone's Panadol for them." :)

As for Ebola, actually, as someone who grew up seeing Ebola outbreaks, up close, I cannot wrap my mind on how W. Africans screwed up royally. I know all the factors lined up properly for a perfect storm, but even then, we are still baffled by how things got so bad in W. Africa.
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

Kabalega wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
Ogolo wrote:

As for Ebola, actually, as someone who grew up seeing Ebola outbreaks, up close, I cannot wrap my mind on how W. Africans screwed up royally. I know all the factors lined up properly for a perfect storm, but even then, we are still baffled by how things got so bad in W. Africa.
Nothing to do with Panadol. Thousands of people died in a particularly terrible way. It is not something to joke about.

And you need to add a measure of sophistication to your thinking and your public comments. The death toll in Nigeria from one ebola outbreak was smaller than the death toll in each of Uganda's multiple outbreaks. The discrepancy in the numbers of dead, and the number of outbreaks, is not due to Nigeria having a perfect system (we don't) or to Uganda "screwing up royally".

But this is not football-related .... and perhaps I am wasting my time trying to explain why ebola is not something to joke about.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

This is what JJ is doing at the Kenyan golf tourney. The tourney has now been cancelled for JJ to do more of these that have never been done on Kenyan soil. The president ordered the cancellation of all programmes on national TV so that they can stay glued LIVE to JJ. Even with ball, footie or golf at his feet, JJ's moves gets Kenyans drooling.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Sometimes I wonder if this is the same JJ who got exposed by Denmark... Africa has not forgotten..

[/video]
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

Ogolo wrote:Sometimes I wonder if this is the same JJ who got exposed by Denmark... Africa has not forgotten..
Nor have we forgotten how Nigeria managed to qualify for the 1998 World Cup in the first place .... that was Okocha with the assist on the 2nd goal.

[/video]
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

More from the Okocha interview.

Fast forward to 1:45 to hear Okocha express surprise at the warm welcome in Kenya. He said he expected to find enemies who had not forgiven him for the number of times Nigeria had beaten Kenya. :)

[/video]
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

:rotf: :woot:
You also

Okocha was a football god. For me the most naturally talented african footballer I have seen alongside Boy Ndlovu and Stix Mtizwa :thumbs: :D Not these speedsters and super athletes that proliferate today
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

platinum wrote:Zimbabwe his still talking about the dazzling show JJ gave them over a decade back. Dem want mek e replace Mugabe. Kenya too dey beg am to be did landlord.

Zimbabweans are not haters and we acknowledge when we are in the presence of greatness. We gave Okocha a typical zimbabwean hopsitality and welcome. Has to be said its a far cry from the guerilla underhand tactics our teams typically experience when they go to west Africa :rotf: :scared: :sneaky:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

The Eagle wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
Ogolo wrote:

Nothing to do with Panadol. Thousands of people died in a particularly terrible way. It is not something to joke about.

And you need to add a measure of sophistication to your thinking and your public comments. The death toll in Nigeria from one ebola outbreak was smaller than the death toll in each of Uganda's multiple outbreaks. The discrepancy in the numbers of dead, and the number of outbreaks, is not due to Nigeria having a perfect system (we don't) or to Uganda "screwing up royally".

But this is not football-related .... and perhaps I am wasting my time trying to explain why ebola is not something to joke about.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

The Eagle wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
Ogolo wrote:

Knocked out cold! :rotf: :rotf:
Kabalega I don't see how you can recover from this.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

The Eagle wrote:
Ogolo wrote:Sometimes I wonder if this is the same JJ who got exposed by Denmark... Africa has not forgotten..
Nor have we forgotten how Nigeria managed to qualify for the 1998 World Cup in the first place .... that was Okocha with the assist on the 2nd goal.

[/video]
The first goal was too agricultural!
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga