Nigeria vs Senegal The Video of full match!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

trae_z
Egg
Egg
Nigeria vs Senegal The Video of full match!!!

Post by trae_z »

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Nigeria vs Senegal The Video of full match!!!

Post by Damunk »

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Wow the best post match link I have ever seen on CE.

I am watching in 1080p

I guess I can kind of forgive the NFF for not arranging the broadcast (but live is always better).

Thanks TraeZ...if you are ever in aussie, I owe you a beer or two.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

only just started watching and Akpeyi already useless.

Wetin i tok bifor?
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I swear to God if anybody defends Akpeyi again, thunda fiya their nyansh!

Only just started watching...flapped AGAIN! He might even be worse than Agbim.

He has enough reach but flaps like flappy bird.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

So what's wrong with Akpeyi's game thus far

1) Corner kicks...completely useless, couldn't be any worse with aerial balls.
2) Decision making suspect...plays the ball short, cannot organize his lines
3) Not vocal, does not have 10% of the confidence of Enyeama
4) Terrible kicks.

He does have a save or two in him, but so what? Every professional keeper should be able to handle a handful of saves. This player could never play for a decent European club side...no way in hell. Doubt he can even play in the Championship.
Last edited by Tbite on Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chimex101
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimex101 »

Game changers were definitely Success, Kayode, and Etebo (dude plays like Kante) as reported, and watching the whole game now gives me a better perspective on how this team is taking shape ...I fancy a Nacho and Isaac partnership like their U-17 days.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Thanks bro. Nice share! :thumbs:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Ndidi bossed.

Balogun and Troost need better awareness

Simon good so far

Iwobi absent

Musa useless

Iheanacho was in a great position but dragged the ball with his left foot....for the love of God Iheanacho, please use your right foot for once. The position was begging for a right foot...not far from the goal just had to curl it in. Even as far as one footed players go, Iheanacho is seriously one footed. Even in training I have not seen him use his right foot. I am beginning to think that his right foot is a prosthetic.

Echiejile had a good game so far, could track back earlier...but recovers nonetheless
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

If Moses played we would have won. Senegal were not that impressive, we just wasted the spaces. Musa should never play on the wing again. He doesn't understand the position.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Tbite wrote:Ndidi bossed.

Simon good so far

Iwobi absent

Musa useless

Iheanacho was in a great position but dragged the ball with his left foot....for the love of God Iheanacho, please use your right foot for once. The position was begging for a right foot...not far from the goal just had to curl it in. Even as far as one footed players go, Iheanacho is seriously one footed. Even in training I have not seen him use his right foot. I am beginning to think that his right foot is a prosthetic.

Echiejile had a good game so far, could track back earlier...but recovers nonetheless
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Most left-footers have this problem......................I can't remember the legendary Maradona :thumbs: doing anything with his right foot.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Yes but I am sure Maradona used his right foot at least a couple of times? Actually one of Maradona's best goals of all time was scored with his right foot! A bicycle kick against Ujpest Dosza.

Nacho's position was one that...the right foot would have been much easier, even if it was his weaker foot.

He was very close to goal. Anyway is Iheanacho Maradona? Unless you are Maradona, abeg use the best positioned foot especially when it is so close to goal.

Maradona was always able to turn the defender and pivot his body quickly, so for him that was hardly ever a weakness! Unless you are as skilled as Maradona, I can guarantee that there will be instances where your weaker foot is the better option!

Even if Nacho was 2mm from goal and the suited foot was the right foot...I can bet $100, he would use the left!
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Iwobi should never play in central midfield again, the guy lack awarness and strentght. he was the worst player in that match.

Very disappointed in his play in midfield. if not careful he may endup being a flop in SE team
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

zee wrote:
Tbite wrote:Ndidi bossed.

Simon good so far

Iwobi absent

Musa useless

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Most left-footers have this problem......................I can't remember the legendary Maradona :thumbs: doing anything with his right foot.
Cryuff said the same thing about Stoitchkov :) Even wondered why he needed a pair of boots, instead of just his left boot.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Senegal were supposed to get a red card with the penalty.

but oh well.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tbite wrote:only just started watching and Akpeyi already useless.

Wetin i tok bifor?
Was very useless and his flap led to their goal...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I find it hard to believe we don't have better goalkeepers than Akpeyi and Ezennwa. Something is not right here.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

maceo4 wrote:
Tbite wrote:only just started watching and Akpeyi already useless.

Wetin i tok bifor?
Was very useless and his flap led to their goal...
But the PIMP :D below thinks that we are f00ls.....................
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Akpeyi had a brilliant game. He was superb, saving our bacon on at least three occasions.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Well it's all about perspective. If you closed your eyes everytime that Akpeyi flapped which was about 5 times, and you closed your eyes every time he played the ball short....THEN you could say he had a good game.

Perhaps Ayo was in the food stand every time Akpeyi was off color and returned when he tipped the ball over, pushed the ball wide etc.

That is very unlikely but possible!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Troost and Balogun actually played well OUTSIDE of the box 18, which as CDs doesn't paint them in the best light.

but whenever they were a bit advanced, they played well. If they can work on their awareness in the box, they are a good duo.

They get caught on the ball too much in dangerous areas or play the ball square when there is an advancing player.

It seems to me like Balogun might be a better RB than a CB? But I am just basing that on this 1 game. He is very comfortable when he is wide.
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Tomorrows game called off.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Thanks for posting this and allowing us to watch the game with fantastic clarity. The pictures cannot be any better than this. Thanks!!!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Glad I actually got to watch the game myself because most of the so called analysis on CE has been absolute rubbish so far. Including those posted even after watching the video on the link provided.

Imho, this was a scrappy game where neither of the teams really showed too much in terms of team cohesion or overall ability to sustain any kind of possession. No SE player really stood out much except for Ndidi and ogu, both were good at breaking up plays.

Akpeyi was terrible for the most part but we already knew that going in. The defense got better as the game went on, I didn't see any instance in which Senegal broke down our defense. It was mostly mf or keeper errors that got them in trouble. Echiejele and omeruo were mostly solid but were caught out of position a couple times.

The mf was destabilized after Onazi was taken out by the Senegalese.It took ogu and Ndidi a while to get a hold of things, this left several passing lanes open for Senegal and put the defense under pressure for a while. Iwobi turned the ball over a lot but this was never going to be a neat game for him. It was the scrappy play not the physicality that affected him the most. Etebo came in and steadied the mf. I'm now starting to appreciate Etebo.

I still don't think nacho can play as a lone striker, he needs someone to play off of. Success was good but I don't see what kayode did to deserve the praise. Musa and Simon worked hard. Overall, it was a good effort by SE but it wasn't pretty. We forget that is the first friendly game together, They also haven't played together for 4 months. The rebuilding of SE is going according to plan.

Well done ROHR. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!