ENGLAND VS LITHUANIA 2-0 (Defoe, Vardy)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
ENGLAND VS LITHUANIA 2-0 (Defoe, Vardy)

Post by anikulapo »

Nothing else to watch soccer wise so I might as well enjoy familiar EPL boys on display .... wouldn't it be fun if there was an upset :tic: .... and by this I mean a great display of football artistry :taunt:
Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ENGLAND VS LITHUANIA (Defoe Starts)

Post by anikulapo »

1. Joe Hart (c)
2 Kyle Walker
5 Michael Keane
6 John Stones
3 Ryan Bertrand
8 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
4 Eric Dier
10 Dele Alli
7 Raheem Sterling
9 Jermain Defoe
11 Adam Lallana
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote: 1. Joe Hart (c)
2 Kyle Walker
5 Michael Keane
6 John Stones
3 Ryan Bertrand
4 Eric Dier
10 Dele Alli
7 Raheem Sterling
9 Jermain Defoe
11 Adam Lallana
As usual ARSEnal boys have gone into hiding. Only brave enough to get included in the starting 11.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Split screening so going to watch Azerbaija v Germany as well :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:
2 Kyle Walker
5 Michael Keane
6 John Stones
3 Ryan Bertrand
4 Eric Dier
10 Dele Alli
7 Raheem Sterling
9 Jermain Defoe
11 Adam Lallana
As usual ARSEnal boys have gone into hiding. Only brave enough to get included in the starting 11.
Considering how well an England team full of Toto's performed at the Euros I would think twice before talking if I were you :taunt: but then again, thinking has never been your strongpoint :taunt:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
2 Kyle Walker
5 Michael Keane
6 John Stones
3 Ryan Bertrand
4 Eric Dier
10 Dele Alli
7 Raheem Sterling
9 Jermain Defoe
11 Adam Lallana
Considering how well an England team full of Toto's performed at the Euros I would think twice before talking if I were you :taunt: but then again, thinking has never been your strongpoint :taunt:
I guess PaJ forgot to supply your usual dose of diarrhea induced palmy this weekend :sneaky:. I trust Walker, Dier and Alli to show up today, let's just hope your headless chicken Alex doesn't cost England dearly.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
2 Kyle Walker
5 Michael Keane
6 John Stones
3 Ryan Bertrand
4 Eric Dier
10 Dele Alli
7 Raheem Sterling
9 Jermain Defoe
11 Adam Lallana
I guess PaJ forgot to supply your usual dose of diarrhea induced palmy this weekend :sneaky:. I trust Walker, Dier and Alli to show up today, let's just hope your headless chicken Alex doesn't cost England dearly.

Just like they showed up against Iceland abi? :woot:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Watching Germany vs Azber as well and that surface is immaculate .... Gaddem what a pitch :thumb:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote: Just like they showed up against Iceland abi? :woot:
That is on Hodgesurous :sneaky:.

Future Spurs' play kicks off the match with Dele.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

No playmaker for England. Expect to see a lot of running and individual performances. England need to find an Erikson, Ozil kinda player. Alli is not creative more of a trick pony. Not sure of Oxlade and Lallana's capabilities.

For some reason, England think Alli, Lallana and Sterling are nos. 10s!! LMAO!!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote: Watching Germany vs Azber as well and that surface is immaculate .... Gaddem what a pitch :thumb:
Even better than Wembley own. I was going to make that comment on how luscious their field is.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cristao II wrote:No playmaker for England. Expect to see a lot of running and individual performances. England need to find an Erikson, Ozil kinda player. Alli is not creative more of a trick pony. Not sure of Oxlade and Lallana's capabilities.

For some reason, England think Alli, Lallana and Sterling are nos. 10s!! LMAO!!!

Eh na Your Own Adele you savage like this? Is this the same Adele that British pundits say would walk into the Madrid starting line up ? :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote: Watching Germany vs Azber as well and that surface is immaculate .... Gaddem what a pitch :thumb:
Even better than Wembley own. I was going to make that comment on how luscious their field is.

I agree :thumb:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

See Dier :woot: Predictable Donkey :laugh: :rotf:

MLK.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

anikulapo wrote:
Cristao II wrote:No playmaker for England. Expect to see a lot of running and individual performances. England need to find an Erikson, Ozil kinda player. Alli is not creative more of a trick pony. Not sure of Oxlade and Lallana's capabilities.

Eh na Your Own Adele you savage like this? Is this the same Adele that British pundits say would walk into the Madrid starting line up ? :rotf:
Is truth savage? Dele has a long way to go wrt playmaker and being a no.10. He is a roaming goal scoring trick pony. You dont rely on him to build up plays.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

See as Adele just embarrass herself as a wannabe :woot: :woot: Typical Toto player :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

See Walker surges forward only to pass the ball to an opponent :lol: Typical Toto donkey :rotf:

MLK.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Aniks, any comment on Oxlade's cross?

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

A simple cross AOC can't do instead boots the ball from Wembley to Woolwich.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Germany takes the lead.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

To be fair, Alli's rise has been meteoric. I can understand the media's attempt to sell his story.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cristao II wrote:Aniks, any comment on Oxlade's cross?

Er the ball was already out of bounds for a throw in and he knew it ... stop hating ... typical Toto :laugh:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Defoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee