ENGLAND VS LITHUANIA 2-0 (Defoe, Vardy)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ENGLAND VS LITHUANIA 1-0 (Defoe)

Post by anikulapo »

Cristao II wrote:Joe Hart ti bere!! No wonder Pep got rid of him!

For that upgrade in Bravo right? :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

anikulapo wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Joe Hart ti bere!! No wonder Pep got rid of him!

For that upgrade in Bravo right? :rotf: :rotf:
Pep replaced him with Bravo :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Why did AOC run into the guy's arm :P?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

See useless Starling failing to convert a simple tap in.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

England conceding so much and if care is not taken they will get punished badly.

Defoe off for Vardy.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Rashford for Sterling.

Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Boring match
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

^Totally agree.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Vardy doubles the goal for England after a nice 1 touch passes.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ENGLAND VS LITHUANIA 2-0 (Defoe, Vardy)

Post by anikulapo »

Adele has been utterly shambolic so far :boo: :boo: Vardy is just a thorn in the flesh :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote:.
Adele has been utterly shambolic so far :boo: :boo: Vardy is just a thorn in the flesh :rotf:
Just like your friend, Trump, you are peddling Alternative Facts here.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:
Now I'm a Trump fan? :rotf: you that desperate son :woot: :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Adele and Dier on different area codes :rotf: :rotf: clowns :woot:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Germany gets the 4th.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Movement of Vardy is terrorizing the Lithuanians

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

The touch by Muller for that second German goal was simply amazing :clap: :clap:

See Vardy ohhh

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Friend. That's why you can't state facts but come up with your own set.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Friend. That's why you can't state facts but come up with your own set.

Nah the joke is on you son ... the news according to you, is fake, when it doesn't tout ya agenda :woot:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote: Nah the joke is on you son ... the news according to you, is fake, when it doesn't tout ya agenda :woot:
The way you are sounding obviously you are not watching the match rather you are getting your feed from Russia.