Chelsea Youngster Ola Aina To Train With Super Eagles

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Pavarotti
Egg
Egg
Chelsea Youngster Ola Aina To Train With Super Eagles

Post by Pavarotti »

Chelsea of England youngster Ola Aina is set for a short training spell with the Super eagles of Nigeria as efforts intensify to convince the year old to feature for Nigeria

The Nigerian football federation confirmed this on its official website and revealed that asides Aina Sunderland teenage star Josh Maja and Queens Park Rangers Ebere Eze have also been invited to join the Nigeria squad for a training match on Monday for assessment by the technical crew. . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/chelsea-y ... er-eagles/
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chelsea Youngster Ola Aina To Train With Super Eagles

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Let him switch to Nigeria instead of trying to make it through the back door.
OCCUPY NFF!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chelsea Youngster Ola Aina To Train With Super Eagles

Post by oloye »

Pavarotti wrote:Image

Chelsea of England youngster Ola Aina is set for a short training spell with the Super eagles of Nigeria as efforts intensify to convince the year old to feature for Nigeria

The Nigerian football federation confirmed this on its official website and revealed that asides Aina Sunderland teenage star Josh Maja and Queens Park Rangers Ebere Eze have also been invited to join the Nigeria squad for a training match on Monday for assessment by the technical crew. . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/chelsea-y ... er-eagles/
And the definition of Hey You again? Who are those other names and on what basis is the invitation being handed out? Foreign born to Nigerian parents? Trust our tokunbo mentality to go on the overboard!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho