NEDERLAND Refused To Be Lead Further By BLIND!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
NEDERLAND Refused To Be Lead Further By BLIND!!

Post by Senator WIRES »

:-x The Dutch are going through a bad patch despite the array of stars in the team. Losing to Bulgaria cost BLIND his job. :oops:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NEDERLAND Refused To Be Lead Further By BLIND!!

Post by Coach »

They simply need to start anew. Every old pillar must go and start afresh with a new ethos and new team. Russia is a remote possibility, but looking beyond that to the Euros in 2020 would be a more tangible goal.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Senator WIRES wrote::-x The Dutch are going through a bad patch despite the array of stars in the team. Losing to Bulgaria cost BLIND his job. :oops:

please name the array of stars you are referring to. thanks
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote::-x The Dutch are going through a bad patch despite the array of stars in the team. Losing to Bulgaria cost BLIND his job. :oops:

Gullit, Bergkamp, Rikjaard, Van Basten, Van Nistelroy, R. Koeman?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

complete disarray
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...after some miss placed kicks and passes, and poor results Danny was asked, "are you blind?" he answered, "yes, I am Blind" :laugh:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Van Gaal did wonders to get that group to 3rd place in WC 2014 Brazil.

I'm sure they have more upcoming talent coming up, they need a better manager, i understand they will be bringing Van Gaal back in some capacity or director of some form.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I saw them losing to Bulgaria and kept thinking "what on earth happened to the once great Dutch football team?" Sad to see them in the doldrums like this. This is a country that produced some of the greatest players of all time.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Gullit, Bergkamp, Rikjaard, Van Basten, Van Nistelroy, R. Koeman?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Some people are stuck in 30 years ago. The man just open mouth say "array of stars." smh
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote:Van Gaal did wonders to get that group to 3rd place in WC 2014 Brazil.

I'm sure they have more upcoming talent coming up, they need a better manager, i understand they will be bringing Van Gaal back in some capacity or director of some form.

You are sure? Okay, please name 5! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You guys need to understand that countries go though patches were they have a dearth of talent. Nigeria went through the same thing, Brazil went through the same thing, even Germany that is now overflowing went through the same thing. Netherlands are right there right now.

When you still have to rely exclusively on the likes of Robben (a fantastic player) and Sneidjer, you know you are in trouble.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

That Holland has been able to produce solid teams from 1988 up until say 2014 is exemplary. Holland is a very small country.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:Van Gaal did wonders to get that group to 3rd place in WC 2014 Brazil.

You guys need to understand that countries go though patches were they have a dearth of talent. Nigeria went through the same thing, Brazil went through the same thing, even Germany that is now overflowing went through the same thing. Netherlands are right there right now.

When you still have to rely exclusively on the likes of Robben (a fantastic player) and Sneidjer, you know you are in trouble.

Virgil Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Clasie, Depay and some that can be unearthed from the academy, i think they have something to work with in the next 5yrs
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Virgil Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Clasie, Depay and some that can be unearthed from the academy, i think they have something to work with in the next 5yrs
Van Dijk, the one who plays for Southampton? Why? because the English press see him every weekend and praise him?

Wijnaldum, the one who was relegated at Newcastle and now plays for Liverpool who struggle against teams like Burnley?

Classie, the one who is a benchwarmer at Southampton?

Depay, the one who was so bad at United, they kicked him out?

Bro... These players are all average, and I will add Dley Blind too :rotf: :rotf: Playing for midtable clubs in a league that is sooo poor in the CL tells you all you need to know.

P.s-- I see you have named a lot of English based players. Does that mean that those are the only ones you know? They have so many other players who play in Germany like Robben, or Italy like Strootman and De Vrij. The issue is that they do not have as much quality as people try to think they have.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

bret- hart wrote:That Holland has been able to produce solid teams from 1988 up until say 2014 is exemplary. Holland is a very small country.
...you don't need a billion citizens to have decent 11 team :???:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Van Dijk, the one who plays for Southampton? Why? because the English press see him every weekend and praise him?

Wijnaldum, the one who was relegated at Newcastle and now plays for Liverpool who struggle against teams like Burnley?

Classie, the one who is a benchwarmer at Southampton?

Depay, the one who was so bad at United, they kicked him out?

Bro... These players are all average, and I will add Dley Blind too :rotf: :rotf: Playing for midtable clubs in a league that is sooo poor in the CL tells you all you need to know.

P.s-- I see you have named a lot of English based players. Does that mean that those are the only ones you know? They have so many other players who play in Germany like Robben, or Italy like Strootman and De Vrij. The issue is that they do not have as much quality as people try to think they have.

Beautiful

I purposely chose to name the few i can vehemently talk about, because by default i get to watch most of these English based players.

My essential point was that surely these folk have more upcoming talent than i can know about, their academies are definitely full of crisp young players that might just need to be thrown into 1st team football and a coach willing to do such.

anyway

Van Dijk - pure talent

Depay - talent

Clasie - talent

Wijnaldum - talent, Liverpool might even finish 2nd with his help

Blind - does a job, Van Gaal got to a WC 3rd place with his help. Whas this talk you are farting of mid-table team ? :biggrin: :taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Your post is quite amusing :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
benteke wrote:
Beautiful

I purposely chose to name the few i can vehemently talk about, because by default i get to watch most of these English based players.

My essential point was that surely these folk have more upcoming talent than i can know about, their academies are definitely full of crisp young players that might just need to be thrown into 1st team football and a coach willing to do such.
Please, name just 5 of these "upcoming" talent. We cant just be living on speculation.

These ones below had me rolling on the floor. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Its easy to sit on your couch and just type "talent" "pure talent" "beautiful talent" "amazing talent" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
anyway

Van Dijk - pure talent
He plays for a midtable team. Has he proven that he can compete at the highest level?
Depay - talent
Yet he failed at United. Has he proven that he can succeed under pressure at the highest level?
Clasie - talent
a benchwarmer at Southampton?
With his help???? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: No need to rewrite history. We all know it is MANE who is the main man at Liverpool. And I think we should wait to see whether liverpool can beat the likes of Burnley, before we start anointing them 2nd. Dont you think? :rotf:
Blind - does a job, Van Gaal got to a WC 3rd place with his help.
Just his help huh? The other 10 players were eating egg roll, abi? :rotf:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote:Your post is quite amusing :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
benteke wrote:
Beautiful

Please, name just 5 of these "upcoming" talent. We cant just be living on speculation.

These ones below had me rolling on the floor. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Its easy to sit on your couch and just type "talent" "pure talent" "beautiful talent" "amazing talent" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
anyway

Van Dijk - pure talent
He plays for a midtable team. Has he proven that he can compete at the highest level?
Depay - talent
Yet he failed at United. Has he proven that he can succeed under pressure at the highest level?
Clasie - talent
a benchwarmer at Southampton?
With his help???? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: No need to rewrite history. We all know it is MANE who is the main man at Liverpool. And I think we should wait to see whether liverpool can beat the likes of Burnley, before we start anointing them 2nd. Dont you think? :rotf:
Blind - does a job, Van Gaal got to a WC 3rd place with his help.
Just his help huh? The other 10 players were eating egg roll, abi? :rotf:
ah come on bro, i know this is a nation capable of churning out talent, they have been doing it for ages, so i don't even know exactly what they have in their academies, but for sure they have people who will emerge in the next 5 yrs or so from now on as we speak, i am not Dutch, so have no time to check who is promising.

As for the guys i mentioned, write them off all you can, but i can assure you those are good to at least decent players, whatever reason they dont play would be club politics, but they are are good players who have potential to be amongst the best witht he right development.

What i can say is missing right now is proper World Class players. But that's missing from a lot of teams right now
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote: ah come on bro, i know this is a nation capable of churning out talent, they have been doing it for ages, so i don't even know exactly what they have in their academies, but for sure they have people who will emerge in the next 5 yrs or so from now on as we speak, i am not Dutch, so have no time to check who is promising.
What is this???? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I dont know, but I am sure they have?? I havent seen but I am sure it is there?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This is the level of argument now?
As for the guys i mentioned, write them off all you can, but i can assure you those are good to at least decent players, whatever reason they dont play would be club politics, but they are are good players who have potential to be amongst the best witht he right development.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

smh.. I am done.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote: ah come on bro, i know this is a nation capable of churning out talent, they have been doing it for ages, so i don't even know exactly what they have in their academies, but for sure they have people who will emerge in the next 5 yrs or so from now on as we speak, i am not Dutch, so have no time to check who is promising.
What is this???? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I dont know, but I am sure they have?? I havent seen but I am sure it is there?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This is the level of argument now?

smh.. I am done.
Paulinho is playing in China but currently doing well for Brazil national team.
According to you, a person like Paulinho is no talent because he plays club football in China :biggrin:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Yeah but Robben is genuinely up there with Messi and Ronaldo. In fact, I'd say he is a better National team performer than both.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

smh.. I am done.
Paulinho is playing in China but currently doing well for Brazil national team.
According to you, a person like Paulinho is no talent because he plays club football in China :biggrin:
Smiling at the end of every sentence doesnt make your argument great. Paulinho plays in China and is amazing for Brazil who have just qualified for the world cup. TO THE CONTRARY those players you mentioned have been sh111t for the Netherlands and they are struggling.

Simply because you can include "talent!" "sweet talent" "lovely talent" "sexy talent" beside their name doesnt make it true. They need to show it on the pitch like Paulinho is showing it on the pitch! Dont you think so??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Fact is you are just a typical football fan. You think play station is real, so you just throw out names and add "sexy talent" and think thats how it works.

You have been talking about "i am sure they are churning out talent," and I asked you to name 5 and you cant! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Just throwing out words to complete sentences doesnt make it true. jeeeezzzz i cant believe I even have to say that. smh
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Benteke, let me help you! Look at this ORGASMIC TALENT! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

He is also the son of Patrick Kluivert

[/video]
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:Benteke, let me help you! Look at this ORGASMIC TALENT! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

He is also the son of Patrick Kluivert

[/video]
Na wa for you o. Are you taking style to call us old, so tay pikins of the "young players" of those days don become pro players demselves :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: I still remember young Kluivert and Kanu, together with Baba Raikjaard destroying AC Milan to win the CL!

On a lighter note, Wenger nearly signed him when he was 5.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."