NEDERLAND Refused To Be Lead Further By BLIND!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NEDERLAND Refused To Be Lead Further By BLIND!!

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Benteke, let me help you! Look at this ORGASMIC TALENT! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

He is also the son of Patrick Kluivert

[/video]
Na wa for you o. Are you taking style to call us old, so tay pikins of the "young players" of those days don become pro players demselves :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: I still remember young Kluivert and Kanu, together with Baba Raikjaard destroying AC Milan to win the CL!

On a lighter note, Wenger nearly signed him when he was 5.
My brother, the thing weak me. I remember when Patrick was 18 years old at Ajax .... Small time now, we will be here talking about Justin's own son. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Interesting note, Patrick Kluivert's father, Kenneth was a deadly striker himself. Talent no dey skip generation for that family.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Kluivert
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote: ah come on bro, i know this is a nation capable of churning out talent, they have been doing it for ages, so i don't even know exactly what they have in their academies, but for sure they have people who will emerge in the next 5 yrs or so from now on as we speak, i am not Dutch, so have no time to check who is promising.
What is this???? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I dont know, but I am sure they have?? I havent seen but I am sure it is there?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This is the level of argument now?
As for the guys i mentioned, write them off all you can, but i can assure you those are good to at least decent players, whatever reason they dont play would be club politics, but they are are good players who have potential to be amongst the best witht he right development.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

smh.. I am done.
Paulinho is playing in China but currently doing well for Brazil national team.
According to you, a person like Paulinho is no talent because he plays club football in China :biggrin:
Smiling at the end of every sentence doesnt make your argument great. Paulinho plays in China and is amazing for Brazil who have just qualified for the world cup. TO THE CONTRARY those players you mentioned have been sh111t for the Netherlands and they are struggling.

Simply because you can include "talent!" "sweet talent" "lovely talent" "sexy talent" beside their name doesnt make it true. They need to show it on the pitch like Paulinho is showing it on the pitch! Dont you think so??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Fact is you are just a typical football fan. You think play station is real, so you just throw out names and add "sexy talent" and think thats how it works.

You have been talking about "i am sure they are churning out talent," and I asked you to name 5 and you cant! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Just throwing out words to complete sentences doesnt make it true. jeeeezzzz i cant believe I even have to say that. smh
No chief, please don't take my smileys the wrong way, i am just having a nice discussion thats how i am expressing it, that's all.

but look, i have put some names there, to be honest they are talents that Netherlands can use, they have potential, but i did not say they are World Class talents.
It might not be working out for them right now in the Netherlands because the team is in doldrums, but we cannot write off their talent.

And still i assume they have more that we don't know of yet
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

Holland overachieved in 2010 and especially in 2014. They suck. They might have a few decent players after the Robben, Sneijder generation, but in total they are bad. It didn't help that their most promising talents killed their careers by moving into the academies of EPL clubs a few years ago (van Ginkel, Brouma, van Anholdt, Ake)
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

The Blind leading the....
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote: And still i assume they have more that we don't know of yet
Bro, But this is the problem I have with your argument. And if you were a law student, you'd be asked to withdraw from school immediately, after making such an argument.

You cannot make assumptions based of 50 years ago. I mean, you are assuming they have talent "because the netherlands used to produce talent." Thats a very flawed argument. I have asked you to name 5 of those talents, and you couldnt. I even went and found one for you (Kluivert), and now you can name 4 to complete the 5 and you still cant.

More importantly, just having players who can shine on youtube doesnt prove that the country has sufficient talent to form a formidable team. It take much more than that. As good as Van Dijk is, for example, has he ever played CL football? Has he ever played under serious pressure demanding winning every week? Memphos Depay was a "talent" in PSV, tearing net every week, and we all saw how he folded like a cheap agbada when he saw real pressure at United.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kofi86 wrote:Holland overachieved in 2010 and especially in 2014. They suck. They might have a few decent players after the Robben, Sneijder generation, but in total they are bad. It didn't help that their most promising talents killed their careers by moving into the academies of EPL clubs a few years ago (van Ginkel, Brouma, van Anholdt, Ake)

Once again, another assumption. The players you mentioned are overhyped average players whon would never even be mentioned anywhere if they were Africans. Being dutch gave them the stamp of approval, and they prove to be average.
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

danfo driver wrote:
kofi86 wrote:Holland overachieved in 2010 and especially in 2014. They suck. They might have a few decent players after the Robben, Sneijder generation, but in total they are bad. It didn't help that their most promising talents killed their careers by moving into the academies of EPL clubs a few years ago (van Ginkel, Brouma, van Anholdt, Ake)

Once again, another assumption. The players you mentioned are overhyped average players whon would never even be mentioned anywhere if they were Africans. Being dutch gave them the stamp of approval, and they prove to be average.
red part: killed might have been a bit of a stretch, but it surely did not help their careers.

rest of the post: speculation
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"