The buzz from The Hive

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
The buzz from The Hive

Post by cic old boy »

We came, we saw, we conquered the food at Spoons Restaurant, finished their supply of Star beer, we drew at The Hive and we went back to Spoons for the second round. On Monday, we will do it "once more, all over again". US CEs, don't hate the players, hate the game. :taunt: :lol:

Match report:
http://www.naijiant.com/sports/nigeria- ... don-night/

Big up to William Troost-Ekong, top class all night long. :clap: :clap: :clap:
http://www.naijiant.com/
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The buzz from The Hive

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Ekong and Balogun made too many schoolboy errors in defence. Silly passes when they needed to get rid of the ball. In a competitive game, that nonsense will be punished.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the writer has zero skills on how to write at all, saying lions den .. i stopped reading there.. who runs that site sef
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Why do people drink crap beers like Gulder in London? It obviously has more to do with missing Nigeria than liking the taste of it. The worst beers in the are on n Nigeria. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

cic, you do well. Na contraband colour you wear go watch the match.

kongi, your taste buds never mature yet.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

The old man wearing red...why write 'Reds' when even Ray Charles knows it's red? Is that a London-style Rangers top or what? By extension, all the guys wearing green should have 'Greens' on their tops and 'Blacks' on the black top.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Prince, why do you always look haunted?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

cic old boy wrote:Image
The beer effect...adults reading A for Apple, B for Ball, C for Cat, D for Dog etc. Which one of you got home only to realize, when the stuff wore off, that his car was still parked at The Hive?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

cic old boy wrote: Big up to William Troost-Ekong, top class all night long. :clap: :clap: :clap:
A friend who was at the game took pictures with Troost-Ekong....

I continue my protest... no Nigerian based players in squad... but Peckham town goalkeeper in the squad.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

cic old boy wrote: Image
CIC, why were you sweating despite all the cold?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
rafflick
Egg
Egg

Post by rafflick »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: The usual suspects representing. Oga CIC, are you a WE in Cincy? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Comrade, good stuff.

It appears it is the usual suspects all the time.

Abeg, na only una way get papers for Rondon? What about the rest?

Should we do appeal fund to allow "Others" (only documented pipul o) come and join una to the games?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

anointed wrote:The old man wearing red...why write 'Reds' when even Ray Charles knows it's red? Is that a London-style Rangers top or what? By extension, all the guys wearing green should have 'Greens' on their tops and 'Blacks' on the black top.
Bros...er... that's the Cincinnati REDS baseball team jersey...
A baseball version of 3SC - a yo-yo team that hasn't won a trophy in years.

CIC:
Well done bros. :clap: Unfortunately, had to cancel my trip in the last minute...
Last edited by Gotti on Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

cic old boy wrote:We came, we saw, we conquered the food at Spoons Restaurant, finished their supply of Star beer, we drew at The Hive and we went back to Spoons for the second round. On Monday, we will do it "once more, all over again". US CEs, don't hate the players, hate the game. :taunt: :lol:

cic, sir v (beer don finish) and prince...

The water on the table is to please madam... see ooo na water i drink :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

The YeyeMan wrote:Prince, why do you always look haunted?
why jealous me now. :taunt: :taunt:
Oya back to the matter
open and close
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Gotti wrote:
anointed wrote:The old man wearing red...why write 'Reds' when even Ray Charles knows it's red? Is that a London-style Rangers top or what? By extension, all the guys wearing green should have 'Greens' on their tops and 'Blacks' on the black top.
Bros...er... that's the Cincinnati REDS baseball team jersey....
Bros Einstein....arrrrggghhhh.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

anointed wrote: Bros Einstein....arrrrggghhhh.
Too humble to go that far, but you're welcome.... :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Okachadman was at Spoons, but started heading to The Hive b/4 the pics. Quickie had an official Eagles coat that made him look like Big Boss. We are still not convinced about his story on how he got it during the SA WC, but we all wanted to steal it from him.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

rafflick wrote: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: The usual suspects representing. Oga CIC, are you a WE in Cincy? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
:lol: I love baseball shirts. Thinking of rocking a Yankees one on Monday.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Cellular wrote:Comrade, good stuff.

It appears it is the usual suspects all the time.

Abeg, na only una way get papers for Rondon? What about the rest?

Should we do appeal fund to allow "Others" (only documented pipul o) come and join una to the games?
I joined dem oh (and I no get paper). Hopefully Prince won't rat on me to immigration for a fee.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

fabio wrote:
cic old boy wrote:We came, we saw, we conquered the food at Spoons Restaurant, finished their supply of Star beer, we drew at The Hive and we went back to Spoons for the second round. On Monday, we will do it "once more, all over again". US CEs, don't hate the players, hate the game. :taunt: :lol:

cic, sir v (beer don finish) and prince...

The water on the table is to please madam... see ooo na water i drink :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Fabio,

I was with Tade.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
CiChicken George singing old negro spirituals :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:the writer has zero skills on how to write at all, saying lions den .. i stopped reading there.. who runs that site sef
I think that is CiChicken George's website. Thats the website he has been pushing down our throats for years to raise money. I am definitely not clicking. :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?