SE vs SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ogasir
Egg
Egg
Re: SE vs SE

Post by ogasir »

I hope by bringing in these Naija-Brit kids we are not gonna neglect our own Nigerian bred talent.
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mystic wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:
mystic wrote:Iheanacho and Kayode reportedly got the goals.

Team A: Akpeyi, Aina, Echiejile, Balogun, Ekong, Onazi(C), Ndidi, Etebo, Iwobi, Simon, Iheanacho.

Team B: Ezenwa, Ebuehi, Oshaniwa, Omeruo(C), Chidozie, Shehu, Ogu, ?, Success, Eberechi Eze, Kayode.

Not sure who the 11th player was on Team B. Maybe Uche Agbo or Josh Maja? But I am just guessing.
(Source: http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/ch ... ms-b-draw/)
Oshaniwa "stormed" camp?! :lol:

Poor dude - don't think he has not played a single league game this current season...
Meanwhile, I read Agbo had visa issues but perhaps it was resolved in time for this kick-about.
:rotf: :rotf:

Tomorrow someone will tell us that this is not the days of Kumbur, because na oyibo dey lead :biggrin:

Bia, I thought you were polishing your boots to "storm" camp yourself. Wetin happen? Abii you miss road? Muscle pull come knack you for road? Or na aeroplane whey jam you?
My brother, no be small thing I see for Heathrow o! I was delivered, and Larry or Shola were supposed to claim me at baggage handling. Only for the bag to open and na mopo!

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

danfo driver wrote:
mystic wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:
mystic wrote:Iheanacho and Kayode reportedly got the goals.

Team A: Akpeyi, Aina, Echiejile, Balogun, Ekong, Onazi(C), Ndidi, Etebo, Iwobi, Simon, Iheanacho.

Team B: Ezenwa, Ebuehi, Oshaniwa, Omeruo(C), Chidozie, Shehu, Ogu, ?, Success, Eberechi Eze, Kayode.

Not sure who the 11th player was on Team B. Maybe Uche Agbo or Josh Maja? But I am just guessing.
(Source: http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/ch ... ms-b-draw/)
Oshaniwa "stormed" camp?! :lol:

Poor dude - don't think he has not played a single league game this current season...
Meanwhile, I read Agbo had visa issues but perhaps it was resolved in time for this kick-about.
:rotf: :rotf:

Tomorrow someone will tell us that this is not the days of Kumbur, because na oyibo dey lead :biggrin:

Bia, I thought you were polishing your boots to "storm" camp yourself. Wetin happen? Abii you miss road? Muscle pull come knack you for road? Or na aeroplane whey jam you?
My brother, no be small thing I see for Heathrow o! I was delivered, and Larry or Shola were supposed to claim me at baggage handling. Only for the bag to open and na mopo!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: