Senegal vs CIV

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Senegal vs CIV

Post by vancity eagle »

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Senegal vs CIV

Post by vancity eagle »

top match.

Senegal slightly dominating but mostly even.

Senegal had a goal dissalowed that should have stood. Ref overprotecting goalkeeper.

Both Mane and Keita Balde starting this match.

Good play from both teams.
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

blocked :curse: my IP
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

TV5 showing, match being played in a proper stadium ith high turn out of fans.
I am happy
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

halftime

0-0

I think that our boys did well overall against the Senegalese considering we hadn't played together in months, many of our key players haven't been playing for their clubs (Balogun, Nacho) and that we were missing our 2 best players in Mikel and Moses. Senegal were also without Keita Balde and Mane(most of the match) but I think it was a good test.

Senegal is a better team than Cameroon. I think we will be fine.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Good game. End to end stuff
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

vancity eagle wrote:halftime

0-0

I think that our boys did well overall against the Senegalese considering we hadn't played together in months, many of our key players haven't been playing for their clubs (Balogun, Nacho) and that we were missing our 2 best players in Mikel and Moses. Senegal were also without Keita Balde and Mane(most of the match) but I think it was a good test.

On African standard Senegal is a very good team but on world standard they're as good as wales or Turkey.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

There is nothing friendly about this game!
I am happy
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Dammy wrote:TV5 showing, match being played in a proper stadium ith high turn out of fans.
which TV5 ? my TV5 is Canada is showing some other program.

Anyways yes it is a disgrace that these francophone nations can organize friendlies with massive turnouts and even get their games shown on foreign media, yet our own matches will not even be shown on our own media.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

They are. Wetter than Wales and Turkey

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:halftime

0-0

On African standard Senegal is a very good team but on world standard they're as good as wales or Turkey.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

vancity eagle wrote:
Dammy wrote:TV5 showing, match being played in a proper stadium ith high turn out of fans.

Anyways yes it is a disgrace that these francophone nations can organize friendlies with massive turnouts and even get their games shown on foreign media, yet our own matches will not even be shown on our own media.
VE, you and a couple of friends can get together and make it happen next friendly. You have just 3 parties to negotiate with. NFF, stadium/club (it appears they have their in-house broadcast team) and a broadcaster. Put your capital at stake, buy from one party, sell to another party & you may even make a big profit along the way.

I wonder if youtube has a paid live streaming service. If yes, you can even broadcast online live.

Enough of the miracle of sitting on your hands and pointing fingers at the same time.

Most of us are now almost 20 years older than when we 1st came to this site. Let's start making things happen.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Fans disrupting the start of the 2nd half as they run unto the pitch. Where in France is the game being played?
I am happy
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Turnout is good. I guess there are more Africans in France than in England
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

YUJAM wrote:Turnout is good. I guess there are more Africans in France than in England
Nigerians in London don't believe in paying for tix
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

I don't see a bit of difference between these 2 teams, both have to work way too hard to create even the slightest scoring opportunity, a big concern for both teams heading into the wc qualifiers. As average and scrappy as SE were v Senegal they still created about 4 top quality chances they should have buried. These 2 teams are only creating work for the groundskeepers.
OCCUPY NFF!!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Nicholas Pepe for CIV is a heck of a prospect
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1-0 Sen . Mane scores a pk
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1-1 schoolboy error by Sen defense
OCCUPY NFF!!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

[/video]
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Thanks Van City!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Game abandoned as fans run unto the pitch.
I am happy
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

truetalk wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

VE, you and a couple of friends can get together and make it happen next friendly. You have just 3 parties to negotiate with. NFF, stadium/club (it appears they have their in-house broadcast team) and a broadcaster. Put your capital at stake, buy from one party, sell to another party & you may even make a big profit along the way.

I wonder if youtube has a paid live streaming service. If yes, you can even broadcast online live.

Enough of the miracle of sitting on your hands and pointing fingers at the same time.

Most of us are now almost 20 years older than when we 1st came to this site. Let's start making things happen.
...what happened to our millionaires and billionares, why can't they do that part? At least they have the capital instead of asking a regular CE joe to pony money.
Abaua1
Egg
Egg

Post by Abaua1 »

This is shameful behavior.