Calling on Egg head

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chimex101
Egg
Egg
Re: Calling on Egg head

Post by Chimex101 »

1naija wrote:
Gotti wrote:
1naija wrote:Have you ever watched a Nigerian League game? None of those players should come near the SE training facility talkless the camp.
The result of spending too much time watching Sharks, abi na Rivers DisUnited... :D
The only African team to ever beat a top ranked la liga team silly. If it's not that people will start screaming marginalization I would say use Rivers United to execute the rest of our qualifiers.
:rotf: :rotf:
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

Couldn't agree more. Absolutely spot on mystic
mystic wrote:
Ezesportsworld wrote:Ok.. when did Rohr watch Ebere Eze, Ola, Ebuehi to automatically invite them to the national team..

Eze,

Ebuehi has started about 34 games for Ado Den Haag since he broke into the first team in the latter part of the previous season and Rohr would have to be charged with dereliction of duty if he was not keeping tabs on him, particularly given the state our RB problems. As for Aina, we who are merely fans have been aware of him for the past couple of seasons at the very least, so how much more the coach of the Nigerian national team. Mind you, both players still have to prove their worth in the Super Eagles, but the fact that they would be in the thinking of our national team handlers should not come as a surprise. If Nigeria's coach were Keshi, Oliseh, Siasia or Lagerback I would expect no less from them in their pursuit of a solution to our vexing RB issues.

Also for Eberechi Eze and the other players who either trained with the team or were sounded out about their availability for Nigeria, I personally thought that it was a particularly shrewd move on our part to take advantage of the Super Eagles training sessions in London to make our pitch to them. Most are just prospects right now, and mind you, it is not everyone who declares for Nigeria that is good enough to don the Green White and Green, but gone are the days when we were asleep at the wheel and let the likes of Angelo Ogbonna, Dele Alli and David Alaba slip through our fingers.
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

mystic wrote:
Ezesportsworld wrote:Ok.. when did Rohr watch Ebere Eze, Ola, Ebuehi to automatically invite them to the national team..
Eze,

Ebuehi has started about 34 games for Ado Den Haag since he broke into the first team in the latter part of the previous season and Rohr would have to be charged with dereliction of duty if he was not keeping tabs on him, particularly given the state our RB problems. As for Aina, we who are merely fans have been aware of him for the past couple of seasons at the very least, so how much more the coach of the Nigerian national team. Mind you, both players still have to prove their worth in the Super Eagles, but the fact that they would be in the thinking of our national team handlers should not come as a surprise. If Nigeria's coach were Keshi, Oliseh, Siasia or Lagerback I would expect no less from them in their pursuit of a solution to our vexing RB issues.

Also for Eberechi Eze and the other players who either trained with the team or were sounded out about their availability for Nigeria, I personally thought that it was a particularly shrewd move on our part to take advantage of the Super Eagles training sessions in London to make our pitch to them. Most are just prospects right now, and mind you, it is not everyone who declares for Nigeria that is good enough to don the Green White and Green, but gone are the days when we were asleep at the wheel and let the likes of Angelo Ogbonna, Dele Alli and David Alaba slip through our fingers.
:thumbs:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Chimex101 wrote:No be today we don see home based hypes who fade away after been giving a shot at the NT, I hope this Odey guy is the next best thing after the great Yekini, hope he gets called up so we can rest with the home based rambles for once
Exactly bros, so unlike foreign based players who never ever fade away after being given a SE shot... :roll:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Gotti wrote:
Chimex101 wrote:No be today we don see home based hypes who fade away after been giving a shot at the NT, I hope this Odey guy is the next best thing after the great Yekini, hope he gets called up so we can rest with the home based rambles for once
Exactly bros, so unlike foreign based players who never ever fade away after being given a SE shot... :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."