Calling on Egg head

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ezesportsworld
Egg
Egg
Calling on Egg head

Post by Ezesportsworld »

Will he ever take a picture with hot shot Odey from Nigerian league? Odey's negatives include not being born in Europe. Egg head continue to recruit under 17,18 players who played for England. Please can someone tell him England youth teams never got to the quarter finals of the world cup. Nigeria is five times world champion. Last time I checked no foreign born is among top 100 Nigerian players..
www.ezesportsworld.net

Chesapeake sports Academy
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Calling on Egg head

Post by pajimoh »

Em excuse me please but who is "Egg Head" :?: :sneaky:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

pajimoh wrote:Em excuse me please but who is "Egg Head" :?: :sneaky:
Peak Milk...
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

nemi2002 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Em excuse me please but who is "Egg Head" :?: :sneaky:
Peak Milk...
You actually responded to him. Persin wey name am egg head :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Ezesportsworld wrote:Will he ever take a picture with hot shot Odey from Nigerian league? Odey's negatives include not being born in Europe. Egg head continue to recruit under 17,18 players who played for England. Please can someone tell him England youth teams never got to the quarter finals of the world cup. Nigeria is five times world champion. Last time I checked no foreign born is among top 100 Nigerian players..

More like not born in England, we are heading for deaster with egg head Pinnick
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Ezesportsworld wrote:Will he ever take a picture with hot shot Odey from Nigerian league? Odey's negatives include not being born in Europe. Egg head continue to recruit under 17,18 players who played for England. Please can someone tell him England youth teams never got to the quarter finals of the world cup. Nigeria is five times world champion. Last time I checked no foreign born is among top 100 Nigerian players..
Have you ever watched a Nigerian League game? None of those players should come near the SE training facility talkless the camp.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Eze,

Pinnick was at an MFM game shortly after winning his CAF seat. And I seem to recall that he not only posed with Odey, but joined the chorus of those calling for his national team call-up. When I have time I'll see if I can find the article/picture.
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

mystic wrote:Eze,

Pinnick was at an MFM game shortly after winning his CAF seat. And I seem to recall that he not only posed with Odey, but joined the chorus of those calling for his national team call-up. When I have time I'll see if I can find the article/picture.
Will thread backfire ? We wait :sneaky:
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Pictures will suffice
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

TBH. i think he is just being diplomatic.

Pinnick backs MFM star for Super Eagles call-up
By: Ayodeji Tunde
Sun, March 19 , 2017 (05:24 PM) 962 views

The president of the Nigeria Football Federation, Amjau Melvin Pinnick has echoed the sentiments of many that rave of the moment in the Nigeria Professional Football League, Stephen Odey deserves an invitation into the Nigeria national team, the Super Eagles.

Odey scored his ninth goal of the season in the Match Day 14 clash against Plateau United and Pinnick who is among the fans watching from the stands at the Agege stadium said that he is sure the Super Eagles Coach, Genort Rohr would have invited Odey if he was present to watch the in-form youngster.

"I think Rohr will have invited him over if he was watching this game" Pinnick who praised the high-level of display in the MFM, Plateau United game told Super Sports during a short half-time interview.

http://fcnaija.com/pinnick-backs-mfm-st ... es-call-up
I am happy
Ezesportsworld
Egg
Egg

Post by Ezesportsworld »

Ok.. when did Rohr watch Ebere Eze, Ola, Ebuehi to automatically invite them to the national team..
www.ezesportsworld.net

Ezesportsworld
Egg
Egg

Post by Ezesportsworld »

I Naija have you watched under 18 Chelsea academy team play?
www.ezesportsworld.net

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Ezesportsworld wrote:I Naija have you watched under 18 Chelsea academy team play?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Ezesportsworld wrote:Ok.. when did Rohr watch Ebere Eze, Ola, Ebuehi to automatically invite them to the national team..
After you sent him their tapes. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Ezesportsworld wrote:I Naija have you watched under 18 Chelsea academy team play?
:rotf: That's a good one, but I am sure it's better than Mountain of Fire Ministries soccer team.
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Ezesportsworld wrote:Ok.. when did Rohr watch Ebere Eze, Ola, Ebuehi to automatically invite them to the national team..
:lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

shaq wrote:

Will thread backfire ? We wait :sneaky:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

1naija wrote:Have you ever watched a Nigerian League game? None of those players should come near the SE training facility talkless the camp.
The result of spending too much time watching Sharks, abi na Rivers DisUnited... :D
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Eze,

Ebuehi has started about 34 games for Ado Den Haag since he broke into the first team in the latter part of the previous season and Rohr would have to be charged with dereliction of duty if he was not keeping tabs on him, particularly given the state our RB problems. As for Aina, we who are merely fans have been aware of him for the past couple of seasons at the very least, so how much more the coach of the Nigerian national team. Mind you, both players still have to prove their worth in the Super Eagles, but the fact that they would be in the thinking of our national team handlers should not come as a surprise. If Nigeria's coach were Keshi, Oliseh, Siasia or Lagerback I would expect no less from them in their pursuit of a solution to our vexing RB issues.

Also for Eberechi Eze and the other players who either trained with the team or were sounded out about their availability for Nigeria, I personally thought that it was a particularly shrewd move on our part to take advantage of the Super Eagles training sessions in London to make our pitch to them. Most are just prospects right now, and mind you, it is not everyone who declares for Nigeria that is good enough to don the Green White and Green, but gone are the days when we were asleep at the wheel and let the likes of Angelo Ogbonna, Dele Alli and David Alaba slip through our fingers.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Kako wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

recent CE members won't get this one....choi, we have come a long way o, from the days of begging Eze for VHS tapes :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Gotti wrote:
1naija wrote:Have you ever watched a Nigerian League game? None of those players should come near the SE training facility talkless the camp.
The result of spending too much time watching Sharks, abi na Rivers DisUnited... :D
The only African team to ever beat a top ranked la liga team silly. If it's not that people will start screaming marginalization I would say use Rivers United to execute the rest of our qualifiers.
Chimex101
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimex101 »

No be today we don see home based hypes who fade away after been giving a shot at the NT, I hope this Odey guy is the next best thing after the great Yekini, hope he gets called up so we can rest with the home based rambles for once
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Kako wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

recent CE members won't get this one....choi, we have come a long way o, from the days of begging Eze for VHS tapes :lol: :lol: :lol:
Real long way lol. I remember somebody called him "Eze World of Sports". There was also a Blockbuster Video store down the street doing shakara and fining people big money for returning videos late. Wow our parents grew up all their lives using video tape while we have gone from tapes > DVDs > PVR > Youtube/Streaming > Set top box >who know what next..and there is way more change to come