Introducing Ryan Sanusi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Introducing Ryan Sanusi

Post by wale1974 »

Pato mentioned this boy 6 years ago and now he is one of the up and coming players in Holland Eredivisie.

Allnigeriasoccer.com understands that the Nigeria Football Federation are behind their Belgian counterparts, KBVB, over the international future of highly-rated Sparta Rotterdam midfielder Ryan Sanusi.

Born in Borgerhout, Belgium to a Nigerian father and Belgium mother, Sanusi is eligible to represent both nations, but it appears the Europeans are ahead in the race for his services, having represented the U20 squad.

“My mother is Belgian, my father is Nigerian. He came to study in Belgium and met my mother. I also have a younger sister, ” Sanusi told Voetbal International.

“When I was eleven years old, my parents divorced. That was difficult in the beginning, but I saw them both a lot.

“I lived with my mother, but my father always came to pick me up to take me to play football. Until I was 21 he has always been with.

“The funny thing is that his interest in football is actually only come through me.”

Ryan Sanusi started off his career with the youth team of Rochus Deurne followed by spells at Germinal Beerschot, Willem II, FC Oss and his latest club Sparta Rotterdam.

It is worth mentioning that the 25-year-old has scored 13 goals from his defensive midfield position and provided 11 assists in 98 career appearances.

http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=21872

[/video]
[/video]
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Introducing Ryan Sanusi

Post by danfo driver »

lol @25, he is still being "considered." he has absolutely no chance to play for Belgium.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

We are taking this foreign based thing way to far nowadays :?
We have various better options in his position - and they are through and through Nigerian.
Everybody wants to jump on the WC train - Rohr and the NFF need to be careful because some of them might turn out to be black sheeps like Boateng.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Only intrested when you introduce quality young goalkeeper
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

walesvilla wrote:Only intrested when you introduce quality young goalkeeper
I think while we wait for better players to manifest, not just goalkeepers, as a Naija football site, we need to keep a comprehensive database of all our players and that include those with naija blood regardless of their allegiance. If we are quick to give some up easily we should not expect others to quickly accept us either.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

DAgrin wrote:We are taking this foreign based thing way to far nowadays :?
We have various better options in his position - and they are through and through Nigerian.
Everybody wants to jump on the WC train - Rohr and the NFF need to be careful because some of them might turn out to be black sheeps like Boateng.
:agree: :agree: 100%
yes o
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Kudos to his dad for being there!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho