MIKEL DON HANG

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cyrilndo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MIKEL DON HANG

Post by cyrilndo »

BigPorkey, how is life in China? :lol: :lol: :lol:
" The best way to have a fair judgement on anything is to imagine yourself sitting somewhere in space watching planet earth with the beings that inhabit it, especially those who call themselves homo sapiens. You have no nationality or tribe, you are not a fan of Arsenal, Barca, Inter Milan, Manchester United etc. You won't see a booty or huge boobs if they walk pass you. Money is like tissue to you. what is your opinion? "

This post has been made by camex whom I have ignored.
ikemba_nacho
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba_nacho »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/04/02/ex ... -in-style/

In China he's now a CD, we await confirmation from our Mikel attaché in china bigporker.
I dont think he is now a CD, might have been something that was done out of necessity in that instance, in this game he played in his familiar role of sitting in front of the defenders, cleaning up and making the simple pass forward as need be. He seemed to move a little bit slower, I did read somewhere he was injured and I was surprised to see him on the field to be honest, but as he slowly gets more game time maybe he will move more freely (bearing in mind this is Mikel we are talking about). It was annoying sometimes to see some of his defenders pass back to the goalkeeper when Mikel would make himself available, however this may change as the season continues.

We will see how he goes as the season progresses, but it seems he will now be playing week in week out, however maybe not as an attacking mid as we first though he would be.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

^this is his 3rd game so far this season, they've only played 3 games..he played as an emergency CD during one game...played as a CM ..they've won one, drew one and lost one
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ikemba_nacho
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba_nacho »

Bigpokey24 wrote:^this is his 3rd game so far this season, they've only played 3 games..he played as an emergency CD during one game...played as a CM ..they've won one, drew one and lost one

:thumb: :thumb:

Being in the same timezone it is easy to catch some of the games
Chimex101
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimex101 »

The China effect might just do Mikel a lot of good for his form and for Nigeria as well...see how Paulinho did his bit for Brazil in the WCQ with his terrific form, raking up goals and assist in the WCQ campaign and he plays in China. As long as Mikel plays football week after week, it will keep him in good form and shape for the crucial qualifiers ahead...as poor as the Chinese league might be, all we care about is having our midfield general in form!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Some of you keep saying the league is poor, Siddon there ...that league just dey improve week in week out
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Some of you keep saying the league is poor, Siddon there ...that league just dey improve week in week out
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: