Ihenacho should be banned

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Ihenacho should be banned

Post by Bigpokey24 »

highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:i saw this thread and ignored it, but came back and found out you people responded to the thread.. it is shocking to know that this higbury claims to watch or know football.. how can anyone who claims to know the game not figure out that the window is currently closed? :shock:
It is because folks in the forum are not as vindictive and trouble making like you. Where did I mention window? My point was his relaxed state not his transfer in a closed window. People sef
you are not intelligent
Thank you. That's your opinion. Which I don't value or respect. The fact that you're vindictive and childish remains. I stand by that.
whatever... this thread exposed your ignorance to the game. ..... Shame on you
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:i saw this thread and ignored it, but came back and found out you people responded to the thread.. it is shocking to know that this higbury claims to watch or know football.. how can anyone who claims to know the game not figure out that the window is currently closed? :shock:
It is because folks in the forum are not as vindictive and trouble making like you. Where did I mention window? My point was his relaxed state not his transfer in a closed window. People sef
you are not intelligent
Thank you. That's your opinion. Which I don't value or respect. The fact that you're vindictive and childish remains. I stand by that.
not necessary BP.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

King Futcha wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
highbury wrote:
you are not intelligent
not necessary BP.
Don't even bother with him. He is very unstable and childish. If he isn't insulting someone here, he looks for a Ghanaian to insult.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

highbury wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
highbury wrote:
you are not intelligent
not necessary BP.
Don't even bother with him. He is very unstable and childish. If he isn't insulting someone here, he looks for a Ghanaian to insult.
focus... from a not so intelligent thread , to start deviating about ghanians , shows how poorly you think critically..
SuperEagles

highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

An MD who can't think critically :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:.
Ok ooo Bigpork
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

u need to be banned from this forum. Cellular - please lock this stupid thread.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

:sad:
asabatex wrote:u need to be banned from this forum. Cellular - please lock this stupid thread.
What does it make you when you comment in it? Haha haha.. People sef
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

highbury wrote: Great points you made. I am just frustrated that Ihenacho will not be another Mikel who had great promise but didn't attain the height that his potential suggested. I feel like the obsession with the little change ($$)he gets at Man city obscures his long term goal. Poverty is a whore
In spite of almost annual managerial changes, Mikel played and started regularly (including big finals at Munich and Wembley) until his last season where the manager simply froze him out.

One big risk to the player when managers are replaced is sometimes your style of play won't fit their philosophy. Kelechi prefers quick and direct movement which is at odds with Pep's philosophy that favors possession and mostly lateral movement. Also, Pep's philosophy highlights Kelechi's weakness of subpar ball control so its not all on Pep. That said, Kelechi has zero options at the moment because the window is closed. Our hope given the current situation is that he pushes for a loan to gain regular playing time next season. Mikel never had this situation for 10+ consecutive seasons at Chelsea until when Conte took over so Mikel never was in a position only option was to look elsewhere.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The lack of critical thinking done by the OP is very embarrassing. .Now this poorly thought out thread just exposed more falsehood and ignorance. He now claims Mikel had no career or impact for Chelsea..His peddling of lies displayed in here is shocking. In his head full of voices , he has been informed that Mikel's first 10 years at Chelsea never existed
SuperEagles

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

highbury wrote:An MD who can't think critically :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:.
Ok ooo Bigpork
dude, quit exposing yourself more. The thread is too embarassing.

Abeg spare us the 'MD' line; see the rubbish Ben Carson has been spewing lately

You came up with this gem....

His satisfaction with bench duties and lack of playtime is concerning

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Strike Gabriel Jesus has returned to training for the first time since February,so what now for my guy Ihenacho?
Hope to see Ihenacho tomorrow against Chelsea with the tap in
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

green4life wrote:
highbury wrote: Great points you made. I am just frustrated that Ihenacho will not be another Mikel who had great promise but didn't attain the height that his potential suggested. I feel like the obsession with the little change ($$)he gets at Man city obscures his long term goal. Poverty is a whore
In spite of almost annual managerial changes, Mikel played and started regularly (including big finals at Munich and Wembley) until his last season where the manager simply froze him out.

One big risk to the player when managers are replaced is sometimes your style of play won't fit their philosophy. Kelechi prefers quick and direct movement which is at odds with Pep's philosophy that favors possession and mostly lateral movement. Also, Pep's philosophy highlights Kelechi's weakness of subpar ball control so its not all on Pep. That said, Kelechi has zero options at the moment because the window is closed. Our hope given the current situation is that he pushes for a loan to gain regular playing time next season. Mikel never had this situation for 10+ consecutive seasons at Chelsea until when Conte took over so Mikel never was in a position only option was to look elsewhere.
Your point is well taken. Thanks. My main frustration is his non chalant attitude about his present situation. At least, so it seems to me
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

highbury wrote:
green4life wrote:

Your point is well taken. Thanks. My main frustration is his non chalant attitude about his present situation. At least, so it seems to me
Mikel was routinely linked with other clubs when he wasn't a regular at Cheslea. It wasn't just his final season. G4L, don't try to rewrite history, we were all there.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote:
highbury wrote:
green4life wrote:

Mikel was routinely linked with other clubs when he wasn't a regular at Cheslea. It wasn't just his final season. G4L, don't try to rewrite history, we were all there.
tani we? :lol:
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:

You had to come in and defend the honor of your Oko, your baby, your chinese darling. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:The lack of critical thinking done by the OP is very embarrassing. .Now this poorly thought out thread just exposed more falsehood and ignorance. He now claims Mikel had no career or impact for Chelsea..His peddling of lies displayed in here is shocking. In his head full of voices , he has been informed that Mikel's first 10 years at Chelsea never existed
Mikel4wife no go win! BigporkMikeley Is fighting back! The second wife cannot allow the first wife be the only one defending "daddy!" Go on with your bad self, tow of una. Your husband is watching proudly from China. The one who defends him best will carry belle next! :rotf: :rotf: :clap: :clap: Mikel4Wife, you no sey na you carry belle the last time, so abeg let bigporkmikeley carry this time, abeg. :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

highbury wrote:
green4life wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Will you prefer if his attitude was chalant? since you dont like it being non chalant? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I take it you live in Kelechi's house and you sleep with him on the same bed so you know his attitude! shameless person! You were one of the ones who insulted his father when Kelechi first went to Man City! And then when he rose up the ladder quicky to the first team, you kept your smelly mouth shut! Please, leave Kelechi and his family alone! They dont know you and they dont like you! Go and born your own child and have him become a footballer so you can push his career the way you like! Like I told you years ago, LEAVE KELECHI AND HIS FAMILY ALONE! They dont give a damn about you! leave them alone. no be by force! Go and born your own.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Truth is, Kelechi must leave this summer to another team either in England, Spain, Italy or France. Jesus is injured and Nacho still aint making the team.

he should make the Lukaku or Pogba move and maybe Man City wouldbe buying him back in future for $150m.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

danfo driver wrote:
highbury wrote:
green4life wrote:

Will you prefer if his attitude was chalant? since you dont like it being non chalant? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I take it you live in Kelechi's house and you sleep with him on the same bed so you know his attitude! shameless person! You were one of the ones who insulted his father when Kelechi first went to Man City! And then when he rose up the ladder quicky to the first team, you kept your smelly mouth shut! Please, leave Kelechi and his family alone! They dont know you and they dont like you! Go and born your own child and have him become a footballer so you can push his career the way you like! Like I told you years ago, LEAVE KELECHI AND HIS FAMILY ALONE! They dont give a damn about you! leave them alone. no be by force! Go and born your own.
I don't care if Kelechi or his family "gives a damn about me." I only care if it affects the Super Eagles which is the team I care about.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

highbury wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
highbury wrote:
green4life wrote:

I don't care if Kelechi or his family "gives a damn about me." I only care if it affects the Super Eagles which is the team I care about.
Go and born your own!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

The problem with Kelechi and young Nigerian players is that they lack proper career managers. their agents are just their for the money and do not really care how their client's career pans out e.g a talented player like Ezekiel Imoh is playing substandard football in the Middle East at his young age. Football, like any other career needs to be properly planned with milestones achieved. Many Nigerian players like starting from the top i.e. the Barcelonas, Real Madrids, Man Utds of this world. Few youth players make it out of this clubs to the main team, most are chewed up and spat out. It is particularly in the case of Nigerian/African players e.g. Chidozie Awaziem at FC Porto and Umar Sadiq at AS Roma are examples of young players who proved themselves but now find themselves out in the cold due to a change in management just like Iheanacho. The common denominator is that they cost nothing and came through the youth ranks. If these players had cost big money, they would not have been easily discarded. Ndidi is a good example of a player whose career is being well managed. If he continues playing well, he will get a move to a big club and cost big money. That will ensure that he is not sidelined even when he goes through a difficult period. If Mbappe had gone to Real Madrid, he would have been swallowed up by the system. He chose wisely and went to Monaco where he got playing time to horne his talent. He will get a big money move to a big club and will play because of the route he has taken. Also credit to the managers of Osimhen, who turned down the likes of Arsenal and opted for Wolfsburg where he would have been playing but for injury. Compare his case to that of Nwakili who will be loaned out by Arsenal for a long time to come.
If Iheanacho had taken the Monaco, Lyon, Ajax, Psv etc route and Man City paid big money to secure his services, he would not be shabbily treated by Pep as he is now.
I am happy
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Dammy wrote:The problem with Kelechi and young Nigerian players is that they lack proper career managers. their agents are just their for the money and do not really care how their client's career pans out e.g a talented player like Ezekiel Imoh is playing substandard football in the Middle East at his young age. Football, like any other career needs to be properly planned with milestones achieved. Many Nigerian players like starting from the top i.e. the Barcelonas, Real Madrids, Man Utds of this world. Few youth players make it out of this clubs to the main team, most are chewed up and spat out. It is particularly in the case of Nigerian/African players e.g. Chidozie Awaziem at FC Porto and Umar Sadiq at AS Roma are examples of young players who proved themselves but now find themselves out in the cold due to a change in management just like Iheanacho. The common denominator is that they cost nothing and came through the youth ranks. If these players had cost big money, they would not have been easily discarded. Ndidi is a good example of a player whose career is being well managed. If he continues playing well, he will get a move to a big club and cost big money. That will ensure that he is not sidelined even when he goes through a difficult period. If Mbappe had gone to Real Madrid, he would have been swallowed up by the system. He chose wisely and went to Monaco where he got playing time to horne his talent. He will get a big money move to a big club and will play because of the route he has taken. Also credit to the managers of Osimhen, who turned down the likes of Arsenal and opted for Wolfsburg where he would have been playing but for injury. Compare his case to that of Nwakili who will be loaned out by Arsenal for a long time to come.
If Iheanacho had taken the Monaco, Lyon, Ajax, Psv etc route and Man City paid big money to secure his services, he would not be shabbily treated by Pep as he is now.
Kpom to One millionth power. His perfunctory attitude how his career is shaping up is mind boggling. Is he trying to hide his shortcomings by staying in a big club where he will not be called to shoulder a bigger responsibility just like Mikel did? Do the basic minimum no additional responsibility. What a shame such colossal talent to be wasted because of stupidity
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:laugh: @ go born your own :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles