Arsenal Manchester United Eye The “New Kante”

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Pavarotti
Egg
Egg
Arsenal Manchester United Eye The “New Kante”

Post by Pavarotti »

Nigerian Midfield gem Wilfred Ndidi dubbed the “New Kante” is being monitored by English giants Man United and Arsenal according to the Daily Mirror

The 20 year old Nigerian was a £17m January signing for Leicester from modest Belgian side from Genk to fill the void left by the departure of the incredible Kante and has hit the ground running making an instant impact with the English Champions . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/arsenal-m ... new-kante/
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Arsenal Manchester United Eye The “New Kante”

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Please do not upset me....This is our Ndidi...stop calling him Kante...black people do not look alike..Ndidi is better than Kante at his current age(when Ngolo was 20 ).....he scores when he wants...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

These big clubs always make us laugh. :lol: They have stopped taking risks but only want to go for imported players that have been proven at smaller clubs first. What then are their scouts doing unless of course their scouts identify the potential but the club refuses to buy. I reckon the same is currently the case with Oghenekaro Etebo. Etebo is easily potentially one of the best attacking midfielders in the game today. With tireless energy, Etebo scores goals with the ease of an accomplished striker. But I suppose Leicester will have to buy him first before Man U or Arsenal can snatch him off them.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Goldleaf wrote:These big clubs always make us laugh. :lol: They have stopped taking risks but only want to go for imported players that have been proven at smaller clubs first. What then are their scouts doing unless of course their scouts identify the potential but the club refuses to buy. I reckon the same is currently the case with Oghenekaro Etebo. Etebo is easily potentially one of the best attacking midfielders in the game today. With tireless energy, Etebo scores goals with the ease of an accomplished striker. But I suppose Leicester will have to buy him first before Man U or Arsenal can snatch him off them.
...and you believed EVERY word you read in that article.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Goldleaf, they have always done this. The clubs below the top 4 take more risks on players. The top 4 then try to turn the player's head.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Arsenal will eye and move on.... In 4 years, we will hear stories about how they should have bought him....
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

1. He is not the "new Kante".
2. If true, the so-called big clubs should go and sit down somewhere.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

nemi2002 wrote:Arsenal will eye and move on.... In 4 years, we will hear stories about how they should have bought him....
Wenger will tell us he had a chance to recruit Ndidi when the boy was playing set as a 6 year old against teenagers back in Nigeria. He saw all the qualities we see today but decided he wasn't ready.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

The YeyeMan wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:Arsenal will eye and move on.... In 4 years, we will hear stories about how they should have bought him....
Wenger will tell us he had a chance to recruit Ndidi when the boy was playing set as a 6 year old against teenagers back in Nigeria. He saw all the qualities we see today but decided he wasn't ready.

you sabi Wenger well well :)
AFCON 2019 sweet o

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Truth is Wenger tells a lot of lies, a man at his age should not be telling lies,when a player turn to star,he came up with I saw him when he was sucking his mother breast and I know he will be a quality player this and that.Soem time better shut up than spewing this rubbish.Wenger once claim he saw Kante in France but he had thoughts because of his height and COQ was on form better than him in stats then Leicester go for him.This was same rubbish he claim he did not sign Modric because of his height then before we know Spurs sign him.
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

kajifu wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Truth is Wenger tells a lot of lies, a man at his age should not be telling lies,when a player turn to star,he came up with I saw him when he was sucking his mother breast and I know he will be a quality player this and that.Soem time better shut up than spewing this rubbish.Wenger once claim he saw Kante in France but he had thoughts because of his height and COQ was on form better than him in stats then Leicester go for him.This was same rubbish he claim he did not sign Modric because of his height then before we know Spurs sign him.

More like diplomatic lies
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

osita wrote:
kajifu wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

More like diplomatic lies
the man has no reason to lie. He is rather being truthful about his poor judgment on player potential. I would be ashamed to admit that I thought Coq was going to be better than Kante, Modric was too short, didn't sign Bale because of Clichy, etc.
Modric and Bale money, properly spent, helped turn Tottenham into a major force.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

tfco wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:These big clubs always make us laugh. :lol: They have stopped taking risks but only want to go for imported players that have been proven at smaller clubs first. What then are their scouts doing unless of course their scouts identify the potential but the club refuses to buy. I reckon the same is currently the case with Oghenekaro Etebo. Etebo is easily potentially one of the best attacking midfielders in the game today. With tireless energy, Etebo scores goals with the ease of an accomplished striker. But I suppose Leicester will have to buy him first before Man U or Arsenal can snatch him off them.
...and you believed EVERY word you read in that article.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... w-10147795

You would believe this article, right?
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Abeg....please don't include AFC in any player speculation.....it is getting tiresome
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

There is no question Leicester will lose Ndidi after this campaign. No question.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Where's that chap Leicester brought in as Ngolo's replacement?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Coach wrote:Where's that chap Leicester brought in as Ngolo's replacement?
mendy
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Wetin be ya own...let the small teams bring them in brood and condition them...the big boys would appraise them and splash the money. It is a win win for everybody. The small teams are not complaining....if you spend 700k on a player like Arsenal did with Anelka and then sell him for 22milla...na only gboro mi deleru..will be complaining :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

This is stupid. He is nothing like Kante.

If anything the monikers 'new Vieira' or 'new Yaya Toure' make much more sense.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Ndidi may just stay. I believe he didn't want to leave Gent, because he wanted to stabilize his form. I can see him rejecting a move because he's only been at Leicester half a season.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

He should do the smart thing and stay at Leicester.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marutimon wrote:Ndidi may just stay. I believe he didn't want to leave Gent, because he wanted to stabilize his form. I can see him rejecting a move because he's only been at Leicester half a season.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mr. Piffington wrote:He should do the smart thing and stay at Leicester.

And you should do the smart thing and stay where you are and dont move forward in your life. NONSENSE!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?