Hoffenheim (1) v. Bayern (0)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Hoffenheim (1) v. Bayern (0)

Post by danfo driver »

Those who havent watched Naggelsmann's Hoffenheim, please come and watch this game. kaiiI!

The "amalgamation" of different tactical scheme is absolutely delightful. Their pressing, movement on and off the ball, defensive squeezing...etc. kai

[/video]
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Hoffenheim (1) v. Bayern (0)

Post by YUJAM »

"Amalgamation" na big word. I am sure you couldn't wait to use it in a soccer discussion on CE :taunt:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YUJAM wrote:"Amalgamation" na big word. I am sure you couldn't wait to use it in a soccer discussion on CE :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

Hoffenheim plays some brilliant football!
They are in total control of the game.
It is a long time ago I have seen a team in the Bundesliga dominating Bayern like this.
Nagelsmann is one heck of a coach - the hottest coaching talent in world football at the moment.
Very unfortunate this team loses some key players for their likely CL campaign next season.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

He's a hell of a coach, brilliant refreshing mind. Germany has quite a few of those.
I am watching Dortmund v Hamburg instead. I did see Hoffenheim last week versus Hertha, an instruction in how to overwhelm ten men and thoroughly annoy and beat them mentally and physically.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Thanks for the info and vid. Watching now
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

damn that should have been 2-0
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Kai dis Bayern has signed Sule too? smh...

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

No respect for Bayern. That should ahve been a pk.

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

metalalloy wrote:Kai dis Bayern has signed Sule too? smh...
E get who dem never sign?
Meanwhile Dortmund cannot complain because they too have been raiding every German club that has any talent of note under 21yrs
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

OMG so close for bayern. My heart is in my mouth! Hang on Hoffenheim!!!

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Game over!!! congrats to Hoffenheim. my first time watching them, very impressive!

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:Game over!!! congrats to Hoffenheim. my first time watching them, very impressive!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Did you see the first half? The first half was an art in tactics.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:
metalalloy wrote:Game over!!! congrats to Hoffenheim. my first time watching them, very impressive!

No i started in the second after i saw your thread. The commetators indicated Hoffeneim player their hearts out in the first half and got tired

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

No i started in the second after i saw your thread. The commetators indicated Hoffeneim player their hearts out in the first half and got tired

They may not be what they were in the 80s but the Bundesliga and Serie A offer some really exciting technical games. Some really good coaches in those leagues.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

platinum wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

They may not be what they were in the 80s but the Bundesliga and Serie A offer some really exciting technical games. Some really good coaches in those leagues.
Abeg make una dey keep the posts coming when you are watching something really good. :thumb:

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

That was a very good game. Hoffenheim contained Bayern very well, but Bayern were a bit unlucky too. Don't think Bayern can be caught though. They are about 12 points above 2nd place Leipzig.

Wha choo looking at?!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Scipio Africanus wrote:That was a very good game. Hoffenheim contained Bayern very well, but Bayern were a bit unlucky too. Don't think Bayern can be caught though. They are about 12 points above 2nd place Leipzig.

No one is catching them. It's a matter of 'how soon' not whether they will win the title.