ManUnited 1 v Everton 1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManUnited 0 v Everton 1

Post by oloye »

They deserve to lose...horrible team.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Anyone playing Fellaini deserve to lose!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Gueye's value has increased in this game. He has hassled and probed and done well.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Of what use are those two lumberjacks if they are being beaten in the air like captured drones

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

E don happen. Red to Ashley Williams. Like I said, Everton don't deserve this win. You cannot be so inept at counter attacking and get away with it
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Penalty!!!
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

What stupid angel* handballed!! Williams. Oh well. 1 point game unless Utd dont score. Dont think he did it on purpose. He wanted to use his head and he miscalculated.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Yeye Everton
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

1-1
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cristao II wrote:What stupid angel* handballed!! Williams. Oh well. 1 point game unless Utd dont score. Dont think he did it on purpose. He wanted to use his head and he miscalculated.

That ball was entering man..
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:Of what use are those two lumberjacks if they are being beaten in the air like captured drones

you and dis your mouth :rotf:

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Everton did well. They will be sad with the lost chances and the stupidity of Williams but they will take the point.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Of what use are those two lumberjacks if they are being beaten in the air like captured drones
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

:lol: :lol: I called it..they set themselves up for a better draw..wayo players!

Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

United love to draw?!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

gooooooooooooooolllllllll

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Everton miss chance to go 5th but this referee was terrible today
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManUnited 1 v Everton 1

Post by marko »

Unacceptable from man united! We lost 4 potential points in the last 2 games, we could have been level with man city, at this level and a club of our stature, sorry we have not improved, I don't really care about our unbeaten record, I am sure Mourinho will get another season to prove his managerial skill, anything like this next season, he will be sacked, at the same time, some players are not man united quality and they need to go, Lingard, Felliani, Shaw, Rooney, Carrick should not be offered another contract, simply not good enough at this level to compete with European finest
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

marko wrote:Unacceptable from man united! We lost 4 potential points in the last 2 games, we could have been level with man city, at this level and a club of our stature, sorry we have not improved, I don't really care about our unbeaten record, I am sure Mourinho will get another season to prove his managerial skill, anything like this next season, he will be sacked, at the same time, some players are not man united quality and they need to go, Lingard, Felliani, Shaw, Rooney, Carrick should not be offered another contract, simply not good enough at this level to compete with European finest

Moringho needs Carrick to steady the ship. Even if he doesn't need him, he will convince himself he does.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Playing Fellaini is a criminal offence.....leaving Miki and Martial on the bench is treason.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

tfco wrote:gooooooooooooooolllllllll

lol.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Lager-back wrote:United love to draw?!
They would be back in their 6th position tomorrow :biggrin:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Felliani was woeful today, Zlatan other goal was ruled offside whiles the replay showed he was not offside, that potentially cost us a much needed win as well
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko