Chelsea 2 vs 1 Man City(Hazardx2, Kun)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marutimon
Egg
Egg
Re: Chelsea 2 vs 1 Man City(Hazardx2, Kun)

Post by marutimon »

anikulapo wrote:Na wa ohhh ... Chelsea is so comfortable in this game ... City just huffing and puffing with no effect so far .... So Nolito still dey play for Shitty?
Somehow he makes the bench ahead of Iheanacho. I dunno... to justify his price tag?

Pep Shitty really need a player who can find the back of the net regularly... I dunno... like the guy who has the best goal per minute ratio in EPL history... Anyone remember that guy's name?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Look at this John Stones ... how oh how can you miss that :curse:

How much did this Wanker cost again? :scared:
Last edited by anikulapo on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Stones....LOL
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

Haaaaa!!! Olorun ooo. Whaooook
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Clichy???? WTF

Full time
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

My prediction on point. 40 points in the bag.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Way too much pressure. My heart don suffa
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

metalalloy wrote:Stones....LOL
He is not a striker. He has a very big bumpy knee. It was the work of his enemies. Adebayor.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

anikulapo wrote:Look at this John Stones ... how oh how can you miss that :curse:

How much did this Wanker cost again? :scared:
Na your money? Is it a club u support?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Chelsea completes the double on Man C.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Na wow o! So, Peperempe is going to take City from CL to EL. Odiegwu! :???: :???: :sad: :sad: :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:Na wow o! So, Peperempe is going to take City from CL to EL. Odiegwu! :???: :???: :sad: :sad: :oops:
Amen
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

Costa did not do anything throughout the match. Since the China saga, he has been rubbish.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

tunde72 wrote:Costa did not do anything throughout the match. Since the China saga, he has been rubbish.

I am about to drop him in the fantasy league.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

balo wrote:Arsenal don banish Man U to 6th again.
And there they will stau till the end of the season...
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

marutimon wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Na wa ohhh ... Chelsea is so comfortable in this game ... City just huffing and puffing with no effect so far .... So Nolito still dey play for Shitty?
Somehow he makes the bench ahead of Iheanacho. I dunno... to justify his price tag?

Pep Shitty really need a player who can find the back of the net regularly... I dunno... like the guy who has the best goal per minute ratio in EPL history... Anyone remember that guy's name?
Add all of Europe last season to that.

Nacho should demand a move. The level of disrespect is too much.

At the very worst, Pep should maintain what happened last season. Bring him on for the last 30 minutes in every game.

It is always really frustrating when players who played well get dropped, especially when the replacements are not exactly setting the world on fire.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

balo wrote:Chelsea completes the double on Man C.
More like they completed the double on Pep.

Apparently, this is the first time Pep has been doubled up in his coaching career. Welcome to England, Pep. :thumb:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re:

Post by txj »

green4life wrote:

Apparently, this is the first time Pep has been doubled up in his coaching career. Welcome to England, Pep. :thumb:
One more proof that the EPL is the greatest league the world ever saw!!!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Very poor penalty from Hazard.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

They will soon finish this poor man. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re:

Post by YUJAM »

green4life wrote:

Nothing special about England. Pep will definitely have to work on changing the side before he can achieve success.

The money City shelled out on players such as Sterling and Otamendi was wasted. Fernandinho, Zabaletta and Yaya are over the hill. So bottom-line is he'll have to work hard to rebuild his team over the summer
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re:

Post by danfo driver »

YUJAM wrote:
green4life wrote:

Nothing special about England. Pep will definitely have to work on changing the side before he can achieve success.

The money City shelled out on players such as Sterling and Otamendi was wasted. Fernandinho, Zabaletta and Yaya are over the hill. So bottom-line is he'll have to work hard to rebuild his team over the summer

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

no be so you tok in september o :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Pellefrini used the same players and there was no complaint. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Last edited by danfo driver on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Nobody is talking about the possibility of City missing out on CL football.