USA 2 Ghana 1 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
USA 2 Ghana 1 FT

Post by King Futcha »

That's my prediction. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Hartford though, yikes, I'd go to Detroit before I went to Hartford.

United States to face Venezuela and Ghana in friendlies - sources

The U.S. will face World Cup nemesis Ghana in a July 1 tune-up at Rentschler Field in East Harford, Connecticut, before group stage games against Panama, Martinique and Nicaragua, which qualified for the biannual regional championship by upsetting Haiti last week.

Ghana, 45th in FIFA's most recent world ranking, and the No. 23 U.S. have never met outside of a World Cup. They faced off in each of the last three tournaments, with Ghana eliminating the U.S. in its first-round finale in Germany in 2006 and again four years later in the knockout stage in South Africa.

The Americans exacted some measure of revenge by winning 2-1 in 2014 in Brazil in the opening game for both nations -- a victory that helped the U.S. survive a difficult group that also included Portugal and eventual champion Germany.

http://www.espnfc.us/international-frie ... es-sources
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: USA 2 Ghana 1 FT

Post by bret- hart »

I wouldn't watch 2 useless teams like usa and Ghana play for free. BTW Queen Futcha you can stop pretending to be a Seville fan now. Your team has been certified crap after losing to relegation bound Leister city.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

sorry I don't quote thots but that is Sevilla and Leicester.

Fake fan eh, are Manchester United your favorite club or most hated club these days?

You've probably been out tricking and haven't noticed that LC have won six straight overall and are not 'relegation bound'

Thanks.

One thing we know for sure about this exciting friendly there will be no Visa issues like some country's.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

King Futcha wrote:That's my prediction. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Hartford though, yikes, I'd go to Detroit before I went to Hartford.

United States to face Venezuela and Ghana in friendlies - sources

The U.S. will face World Cup nemesis Ghana in a July 1 tune-up at Rentschler Field in East Harford, Connecticut, before group stage games against Panama, Martinique and Nicaragua, which qualified for the biannual regional championship by upsetting Haiti last week.
:thumbs: :thumbs:

na dem sabi

would love to be there, i might even meet some of the gang from Natal....ahhh memories

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: