Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid 1 - 1 (Pepe, Griezman)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid 1 - 1 (Pepe, Griezman)

Post by anointed »

marutimon wrote:Barcelona are such a disgusting team. The moment they are down they start diving, demanding free kicks, attackings the ref, kicking out... No grace whatsoever. Say what you want about Real Madrid, Chelsea or whoever, but they don't play football like this.
The inconvenient truth for some.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

And you thought Real dropped points but they extended it and have the advantage with a game in hand and an El Classico to host.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

This is how you play Barca,when you dont allow them control the game.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

That should be that for the title, although Real still have four tough games, including the home game vs Barcelona.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Watching that second goal again...na Barca dem tease score like this? Dem suppose sanction Malaga before daybreak
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

It's like Neymar will miss the El Classico
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marutimon wrote:Barcelona are such a disgusting team. The moment they are down they start diving, demanding free kicks, attackings the ref, kicking out... No grace whatsoever. Say what you want about Real Madrid, Chelsea or whoever, but they don't play football like this.
:?

beware of the purists with talk like that

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: