Stk 1 v 2 Liv; Man C 3 v 1 Hull

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Stk 1 v 2 Liv; Man C 3 v 1 Hull

Post by Its a Goal »

Injury ravaged Liverpool in danger of dropping out of the top 4 if they fail to win.
Last edited by Its a Goal on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Stk 1 v 0 Liv; Man C 1 v 0 Hull

Post by Its a Goal »

Aguerro makes it 2.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Stk 1 v 0 Liv; Man C 2 v 0 Hull

Post by oloye »

If Klavan is a defender then i am a striker!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Stoke have some of the most annoying players in the EPL
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: Stoke have some of the most annoying players in the EPL
Tell me about it :evil:. 3 players in front of keeper and none of them could score :twisted:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

3 for City. Silly team. The job they should have done midweek is what they are doing now.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Stk 1 v 0 Liv; Man C 3 v 0 Hull

Post by Its a Goal »

If Kloop fails to make top 4 has he failed? Top 2 is almost a forgone conclusion at this point, Man City is holding tight while ARSEnal often finds a way to make top 4 season after season. ManU is still in the race having not lost in 20 matches.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Courtinho equalizer after a sloppy defending.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

So Pepe has to explain to Sane why he was being replaced?

Sane should force an exit and demand he wants to go to London.

Nonsense!!
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That Pieters for Stoke has done it again..same thing he did in one match i cannot remember the game...laying a free pass for the opposing player.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Stk 1 v 1 Liv; Man C 3 v 0 Hull

Post by Its a Goal »

Firmino turns it around. Brilliant goal.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Stk 1 v 1 Liv; Man C 3 v 0 Hull

Post by oloye »

See strike..a wonderful strike...now that is how you do it. I hope those overpaid players at Old trafford are watching how to beat a small team.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Stk 1 v 2 Liv; Man C 3 v 0 Hull

Post by Its a Goal »

Berinho denied

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

What a save...oh my..what a save! Step forward Mignolet for your standing ovation

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Iheanacho on for Silva.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Adams Charlie is a certified Shomolu bariga thug!

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

You can't trust Liverpool to hold out this lead so stay tuned.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That Beranino for all the trouble he put Pulis and Westbrom through has destroyed his game. Westbrom sold Stoke an expired drug!

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:You can't trust Liverpool to hold out this lead so stay tuned.
May be with another team...not this crap Stoke

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Charlie Adams comes on as a substitute and gets subbed .

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

3-1 to City.

marutimon
Egg
Egg
Re: Stk 1 v 2 Liv; Man C 3 v 1 Hull

Post by marutimon »

Aguero is just such a terrible player to play with if you're in a two striker setup. He will never pass, just runs himself into a corner. No wonder he manages to scores so much - he hogs the ball each and every time. Basically he forces other players to play for him, instead of giving a team effort.

I can understand why he's just always so terrible for Argentina.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Stk 1 v 2 Liv; Man C 3 v 1 Hull

Post by Mr. Piffington »

marutimon wrote:I can understand why he's just always so terrible for Argentina.
And why Pep prefers to play Gabriel Jesus over him.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.