Leicester Set to Swoop For Goal Machine Tammy Abraham

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Pavarotti
Egg
Egg
Leicester Set to Swoop For Goal Machine Tammy Abraham

Post by Pavarotti »

English Champions Leicester are eying a shock swoop for On Loan Chelsea Striker Tammy Abraham . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/leicester ... y-abraham/
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Leicester Set to Swoop For Goal Machine Tammy Abraham

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Let's forget about this boy. He's 100% For England. He's buzzing about the England u20 all over his twitter account. There's absolutely no love for green from him.
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

pinick knows his father
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

Very good player.

<
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Let's forget about this boy. He's 100% For England. He's buzzing about the England u20 all over his twitter account. There's absolutely no love for green from him.

He also gave a shout out on his Twitter to the Anglo-Naija boys that were present at the Super Eagles camp during the last FIFA window. So your wrong there. I will not presume to know what the young man will eventually decide when the time comes, but there is certainly a better than average chance that he will be wearing the Green-White-and-Green.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

mystic wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Let's forget about this boy. He's 100% For England. He's buzzing about the England u20 all over his twitter account. There's absolutely no love for green from him.

He also gave a shout out on his Twitter to the Anglo-Naija boys that were present at the Super Eagles camp during the last FIFA window. So your wrong there. I will not presume to know what the young man will eventually decide when the time comes, but there is certainly a better than average chance that he will be wearing the Green-White-and-Green.
Everybody gets a shout out on the internet. I believe he wa at the England u20 camp when he gave the shout out.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

But who ever believed?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

walesvilla wrote:pinick knows his father
The English don't work that way (if it doesn't suit them,I must say) shall we wait to see if he makes Russia 2018 or Euro20,Nigeria will wait and see if they can have him for WC 2022 or Afcon 2021,I think the NFF need to start working towards their own acedemy instead of waiting on crumbs!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI