[EPL] C.Palace 3-0 Arsenal FT (Andros, Cabaye, Milivojevic)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [EPL] C.Palace 3-0 Arsenal FT (Andros, Cabaye, Milivojev

Post by kajifu »

mcal wrote:...how are the mighty fallen :shock: :shock:
From contenders to not even making top 4. Nigeria is (will be) in turmoil :lol: :lol:
Which mighty?Top 4 mighty?
Wenger should respect himself and leave
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Tbite wrote:
mcal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:This is what sickens me the most about all of you on CE and why I hate you. :curse: :curse:

This performance is down to tiredness. We played last week against West Ham and then we had to travel to Palace. Palace did not have to travel for this game. No! But the FA made us travel for this game, after we played last week.

Also, look at the squad Palace put out! Benteke? Zaha? Townsend? Cabaye?? this is a club that is financially doped! A club that has spent millions on transfer fee and wages. Look at Benteke??? 30 million!!! How can we compete with that?

We true Gooners know what is going on. We know that the manager has been promised breast milk this summer and we are going to compete for, and lose out on some of the best players in the world. Mark my words.
...was the travel by walking from point Arsenal to point CP :???: :???:
Plus, in Africa clubs travel by rickety bus, or what they call mini bus and still play and win :laugh:
Nigeria is ffucked if you and egghead want to think like this :lol: :lol: :lol:
I believe he is being sarcastic. Look at his second last paragraph.
...Arsenal fans are hardly sarcastic, they are die-hard nut-heads like those that followed Trump thru the campaign, those he referred to as poorly educated :lol: :lol:
Look at the chairman of the FA in Nigeria, will boast how he support a foreign club while ignoring his home clubs. That's nut-head proper.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I beg where has Robbynoise been? Can someone send out a SOS for him? His absence is been felt around here as he yet to tell us how it is written ARSEnal will make top 4 :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

mcal wrote:
Tbite wrote:
mcal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:This is what sickens me the most about all of you on CE and why I hate you. :curse: :curse:

This performance is down to tiredness. We played last week against West Ham and then we had to travel to Palace. Palace did not have to travel for this game. No! But the FA made us travel for this game, after we played last week.

Also, look at the squad Palace put out! Benteke? Zaha? Townsend? Cabaye?? this is a club that is financially doped! A club that has spent millions on transfer fee and wages. Look at Benteke??? 30 million!!! How can we compete with that?

We true Gooners know what is going on. We know that the manager has been promised breast milk this summer and we are going to compete for, and lose out on some of the best players in the world. Mark my words.
Plus, in Africa clubs travel by rickety bus, or what they call mini bus and still play and win :laugh:
...Arsenal fans are hardly sarcastic, they are die-hard nut-heads like those that followed Trump thru the campaign, those he referred to as poorly educated :lol: :lol:
Look at the chairman of the FA in Nigeria, will boast how he support a foreign club while ignoring his home clubs. That's nut-head proper.
What makes you think danfo driver is an Arsenal fan? He's not.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Its a Goal wrote:I beg where has Robbynoise been? Can someone send out a SOS for him? His absence is been felt around here as he yet to tell us how it is written ARSEnal will make top 4 :D.
Babs and PapsyKay have both switched to read only mode. :)
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:I beg where has Robbynoise been? Can someone send out a SOS for him? His absence is been felt around here as he yet to tell us how it is written ARSEnal will make top 4 :D.
Babs and PapsyKay have both switched to read only mode. :)
:rotf: papak is looking for a reason to blame it on someone,i can say Sanchez is his pick.
Likes of Oga Cally better man give up and decide not to stressed over it.I have try to just say ooh its over but emotion got the best of me yesterday.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Even though the likes of waff-wriggle wouldn't like to admit that. Its about time Arsene Wenger is saved from himself.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

theYemster wrote:
mcal wrote:
Tbite wrote:
mcal wrote:

...don't know who is who or who is WE :laugh: :laugh: everyone spouts from same side of the mouth :tic:
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Seriously speaking, the mighty has fallen!!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

When is Waffiman coming back from his trip? Seems he has traveled to a place with no internet access. When he is back, he will provide the new list of players who can only play for Wenger alone to the point that they are willing to play for free.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

mcal wrote:
theYemster wrote:
mcal wrote:
Tbite wrote:
mcal wrote:

...don't know who is who or who is WE :laugh: :laugh: everyone spouts from same side of the mouth :tic:
just admit what dd wrote flew over your head...and move on please.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: