[EPL] C.Palace 3-0 Arsenal FT (Andros, Cabaye, Milivojevic)

Senator WIRES
Re: [EPL] C.Palace 3-0 Arsenal FT (Andros, Cabaye, Milivojev

Post by Senator WIRES »

oloye wrote:Are theae reporters just daft? Asking how damaging the result is, did he attend NUJ?
Wenger:
"itz a very difficult game, but we showed character today" :lol: :lol: :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Komani

Post by Komani »

Anyone still think top 4 is possible?

Senator WIRES wrote:
oloye wrote:Are theae reporters just daft? Asking how damaging the result is, did he attend NUJ?
Wenger:
"itz a very difficult game, but we showed character today" :lol: :lol: :lol:
He is right now..the Arsenal character over the past 12years....collapse around february.

Komani wrote:Anyone still think top 4 is possible?
Yes - top 4 from bottom :arrow:

It was written. 2005, twas said old yella' will be carried out and kick away his own chair. It is finished.

On another note, Mustafi has tweeted that he's lost his voice from shouting at the players. My Son has posted a father's day card, Zelalem, Bjielik, Maitland, Matalan, Asda, Tesco.

That's a reason why I love Belichick. Ask a dumb question and you'll get a befitting response. :)

Arsenal's travel sickness continues - key stats
◾Arsene Wenger has suffered four consecutive away Premier League defeats for the first time as Arsenal manager.
◾This is Arsenal's worst away Premier League run since April 1995 (also four defeats in a row) when they were managed by Stewart Houston.
◾Wenger lost for the first time against Palace in 12 top-flight matches.
◾Arsenal conceded three goals in four consecutive away league games for the first time since September 1929.
◾In the past eight Premier League games, only Sunderland (six) have lost more games than Arsenal (five).
◾Wilfried Zaha has had a hand in five goals in his past five Premier League games (two goals, three assists).
◾Zaha now has nine Premier League assists for the season, matching the record held by Wayne Routledge in 2004-05.
◾Sam Allardyce has won three consecutive home Premier League games for the first time since he was West Ham boss in December 2014.
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

...how are the mighty fallen :shock: :shock:
From contenders to not even making top 4. Nigeria is (will be) in turmoil :lol: :lol:
Re: [EPL] C.Palace 3-0 Arsenal 2H (Andros, Cabaye, Milivojev

paj wrote:One of these two will take points from Spurs :thumbs:

The Spurs of this season is not Arsenal.

This is what sickens me the most about all of you on CE and why I hate you. :curse: :curse:

This performance is down to tiredness. We played last week against West Ham and then we had to travel to Palace. Palace did not have to travel for this game. No! But the FA made us travel for this game, after we played last week.

Also, look at the squad Palace put out! Benteke? Zaha? Townsend? Cabaye?? this is a club that is financially doped! A club that has spent millions on transfer fee and wages. Look at Benteke??? 30 million!!! How can we compete with that?

We true Gooners know what is going on. We know that the manager has been promised breast milk this summer and we are going to compete for, and lose out on some of the best players in the world. Mark my words.

So Wenger is still disgracing himself and his worshippers?

What was the influence of the referee on this game? Can you comment on it?
Without that fake PK, we would have turned the game around. But the referees are always bias against us.
Bepanda
danfo driver wrote:This is what sickens me the most about all of you on CE and why I hate you. :curse: :curse:

This performance is down to tiredness. We played last week against West Ham and then we had to travel to Palace. Palace did not have to travel for this game. No! But the FA made us travel for this game, after we played last week.

Also, look at the squad Palace put out! Benteke? Zaha? Townsend? Cabaye?? this is a club that is financially doped! A club that has spent millions on transfer fee and wages. Look at Benteke??? 30 million!!! How can we compete with that?

We true Gooners know what is going on. We know that the manager has been promised breast milk this summer and we are going to compete for, and lose out on some of the best players in the world. Mark my words.

danfo driver wrote:This is what sickens me the most about all of you on CE and why I hate you. :curse: :curse:

...was the travel by walking from point Arsenal to point CP :???: :???:
Plus, in Africa clubs travel by rickety bus, or what they call mini bus and still play and win :laugh:
Nigeria is ffucked if you and egghead want to think like this :lol: :lol: :lol:
Welaga

Post by Welaga »

b
mcal wrote:

Plus, in Africa clubs travel by rickety bus, or what they call mini bus and still play and win :laugh:
He's being sarcastic :taunt:

Arsenal are now termed Buterflies.

Last edited by balo on Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

mcal wrote:

I believe he is being sarcastic. Look at his second last paragraph.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Tunisian Gooner

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Gooner1 wrote:.....here's another useless piece of data.....arsenal have never won a game a goal down away from home for 5 years.....
In the PL they have 3 times in last 5 seasons....

http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/35181 ... -v-arsenal

http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/36317 ... -v-arsenal

http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/g8032 ... -v-arsenal
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
chendosplastic

Post by chendosplastic »

Cristao II wrote:Arsenal will now battle City and Utd for top 4. Damn.
We will be lucky to make Top 6.
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
chendosplastic

Post by chendosplastic »

wale1974 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Arsenal will now battle City and Utd for top 4. Damn.
Battle wetin.......................At this rate top 6 no sure self.
:thumb: :thumb:
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.

Why do Arsenal fans even care if their team do not make top four?

It's not like they will be doing anything useful in the CL anyway. I can see why the Arsenal board would care, since all they care about is money.

but as far as actual football goes....even when Arsenal are in the CL, they are absent.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT

mcal wrote:

Flew over your head, obviously... :lol:
Senator WIRES

Post by Senator WIRES »

:lol: Je T'aime monsieur Wenger, but it is time to say AU REVOIR!! :lol: :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC

mcal wrote:

Flew over your head, obviously... :lol:
a lot of slow people on CE