Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 9:30 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:24 pm 

... is the English fans.

While Monaco fans are singing in support of Dortmund, and the Dortmund fans are offering beds in their homes to Monaco fans to sleep tonight for free, the Leicester City fans are in Madrid fighting with Police. These basta..rds will never allow peace anywhere they go. I dont get it. Anytime an English team goes abroad, their fans have to go there and cause problems. What is it??? Are the English children not well trained?? I know they have an alchohol problem, but the scots, irish and germans also love alchohol, but you never hear that they go abroad and start destroying properties and fighting police.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... -_-TWITTER

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:33 pm 

Provocation they don't understand banter, immediately they hear singing they start to beat them.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:39 pm 

Prince wrote:
Provocation they don't understand banter, immediately they hear singing they start to beat them.

Hmm.. Chelsea fans, for example, went to Paris to sing racist songs and push a black man out of the train. I wouldnt consider that banter. Will you?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:45 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
... is the English fans.

While Monaco fans are singing in support of Dortmund, and the Dortmund fans are offering beds in their homes to Monaco fans to sleep tonight for free, the Leicester City fans are in Madrid fighting with Police. These basta..rds will never allow peace anywhere they go. I dont get it. Anytime an English team goes abroad, their fans have to go there and cause problems. What is it??? Are the English children not well trained?? I know they have an alchohol problem, but the scots, irish and germans also love alchohol, but you never hear that they go abroad and start destroying properties and fighting police.

going by the events at the Euros, all European football fans have that 'not-well-trained' behaviour in them

except the fans from Iceland

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:09 am 

English Fans are not that different from English tourists :lol:
https://www.theguardian.com/travel/shor ... are_btn_wa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:50 am 

tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
... is the English fans.

going by the events at the Euros, all European football fans have that 'not-well-trained' behaviour in them

except the fans from Iceland

Pleaseeee irish fans are the best ..we will serenade you with songs..take ya pick, from Yaya,Kolo kolo..to Ballerina girl :lol: But yeah those english cousins of ours are real scums of the earth!

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:24 pm 

Can't wait till these English fans invade Qatar for WC 2022, and that is if they manage to qualify.
Talk about a maniacs running around spouting pretentious civility. And to think my Caribbean co-workers
and some herein swearing to protect the 'onion flag' with their lives?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:09 pm 

German bombers...RAF

how many WW's has Spain won?

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:32 pm 

:rotf: :rotf:
English fans really have no respect for anyone. As far as they are concert ed everyone else is beneath them except Germans of course :lol: Those same morons if arrested there and when they get back to England will blame the Spanish police for being heavy handed. In their eyes they are just "having a laugh" as the Brits would say.

When there is alcohol expect fighting when the English are about

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:33 pm 

@TFCO:

Honestly, I do not understand your goal here. I know you support Man United and you are a big fan of the EPL, but I dont understand why you are prepared to give your life for the English. Are you an Englishman? What is the point of creating a false reality in support of the English? Colonization ended quite a while ago now, you neednt continue with your "yes massa".

Video of Leicester fans disgracing themselves like the low lives that they are:
https://twitter.com/LiamPaulCanning/sta ... 2064821248

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:41 pm 

where's Coach?

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:43 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
@TFCO:

Honestly, I do not understand your goal here. I know you support Man United and you are a big fan of the EPL, but I dont understand why you are prepared to give your life for the English. Are you an Englishman? What is the point of creating a false reality in support of the English? Colonization ended quite a while ago now, you neednt continue with your "yes massa".

there's a whoosh in there...somewhere

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:09 pm 

tfco wrote:

German bombers...RAF

They have no shame.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:13 pm 

kalani JR wrote:
tfco wrote:

German bombers...RAF

They have no shame.

Complete dolts. Nah so Russian hooligans deal with dem for Marseille last summer.

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:42 pm 

metalalloy wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
tfco wrote:

German bombers...RAF

They have no shame.

Complete dolts. Nah so Russian hooligans deal with dem for Marseille last summer.

They Russians are training for them for next summer.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:08 pm 

kalani JR wrote:

You saw that vice special too?

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:47 pm 

The main reason English football is hated is because they claim to be the custodians of the game yet know so much less than they claim.
They hype their league the EPL
They hype their players
They hype their refs
They hype even their journos....

nobody seeks to compete with them in their hype fest...but that has never stopped them.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:20 pm 

Nobody hates English football it's only in your head or just you

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:34 pm 

DIMKA76 wrote:
Nobody hates English football it's only in your head or just you

Why dont you go to Russia and see the beating you will get there with your fellow Queen's men! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:24 pm 

metalalloy wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

You saw that vice special too?

No what's it called?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:08 am 

KPOM!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:02 am 

Can we Nigerians emulate this?

Go around smashing star beer and shirtless?

Singing "Shell laid the pipelines in delta, IN THE DELTA, Shell laid the pipelines in delta, IN THE DELTA, Shell laid the pipelines, Shell laid the pipelines, Shell laid the pipelines in the DELTA.........and our Bayelsa militants shut them down, SHUT THEM DOWN and our Bayelsa militants shut them down, SHUT THEM DOWN"

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Forget that supporters club, that wan don do...this hooliganism is where it's at. Abi no be so?

I am Sir Prince. Chief, Tbite, The ungovernable enigma, the Elenu Gbon-Gbon #1, the Oluriburuku Ara Ita of Ojukokoro Land - please refer to me with all my full titulus.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:48 am 

It's the toxic combo of drink and xenophobia.