Granada don suffer

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Granada don suffer

Post by danfo driver »

They hired Tony Adams and see what happens :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Granada don suffer

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Next are Carlton Cole and Paulo Wanchope.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Is this a joke?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:Is this a joke?

Oh boy, cant you see the two lads sweating profusely in the sunny heat of Spain? :biggrin: :biggrin:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:They hired Tony Adams and see what happens :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Finally La Liga will see some quality manly football. No more of this namby pamby tiki tika taka nonsense.
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:They hired Tony Adams and see what happens :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Finally La Liga will see some quality manly football. No more of this namby pamby tiki tika taka nonsense.
Now this is the joke
yes o
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

kalani JR wrote:

No mind them, we will destroy a few lockers, playing like pansies :tic: Watch Granada beat relegation
Oya back to the matter
open and close
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Prince wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

No mind them, we will destroy a few lockers, playing like pansies :tic: Watch Granada beat relegation
Gibraltar and the Spanish mainland will come begging to be part of England come the close of the season.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

good as relegated :LOL:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

I'll be watching closely. This is curious.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anointed wrote:
The graveyard of footballers is just terrible. Sad to see Kieran who is not so old struggling for a contract. As for Nigel, words cannot describe.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Odiegwu :ohmy:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Na wow o!

GRANADA 0 v 3 CELTA VIGO

and game never end. I thought Adams said he was going to kick his players in their yansh with English spirit? :ohmy: :ohmy:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Waffiman wrote:
anointed wrote:
The graveyard of footballers is just terrible. Sad to see Kieran who is not so old struggling for a contract. As for Nigel, words cannot describe.
Age caught up with them. They must be age cheats :tic:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]tfco[/color] wrote:
Who would have thought with such tactical training session they won't win their next match, especially at home. No way they will lose 3 nil :rotf:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sevilla (2) v (0) Granada.

Na wow o
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39699696
Kieran Richardson and Nigel Reo-Coker will be offered contracts by Spanish club Granada this summer, head coach Tony Adams says.

Former West Ham midfielder Reo-Coker and ex-Manchester United winger Richardson, both 32, have been on trial at the struggling La Liga club.

"We will be offering them deals for next season," Adams told Sky Sports.

"However, we have a cash flow situation at the moment that doesn't allow us to bring them in."

Reo-Coker has played for teams in Major League Soccer in America between 2013-16 since leaving Ipswich Town four years ago.

He played for West Ham United in the 2006 FA Cup final which Liverpool won on penalties.

Former England player Richardson made six appearances for Cardiff in 2016 after spells at Aston Villa and Sunderland.

Granada have lost both games since former Arsenal and England captain Adams, 50, was appointed head coach earlier this month.

His first game ended in a 3-0 home defeat to Europa League semi-finalists Celta Vigo before a 2-0 defeat at fourth-placed Sevilla.

Granada are 19th in the 20-team La Liga, seven points from safety with six games remaining.

They are at home to 15th-placed Malaga on Tuesday (19:30 BST) and could be relegated at the weekend if results go against them.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Solid signings. Steven Fletcher or Glenn Murray up top to get on the end of crosses.