UCL Wednesday - April 12

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: UCL Wednesday - April 12

Post by Its a Goal »

Close for AM. Griezmann just over the bar.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Marcelo curls just wide.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Its a Goal wrote:Ronaldo gets his 2nd.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: .....................Now Bayern can concentrate on thier wack league :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Real wan add another 2 if possible. They want to end this tie as a contest here and now.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damn Benz offsides...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

kai, even Marcelo dey take dem drink garri
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Na Bayern dem dey do like this? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Afuta the yanga dem do arsene, dem forget say e get contacts for Madrid wey go help am pay dem back :twisted:

*to be fair, they really miss Lewandowski.
Last edited by platinum on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

platinum wrote:Real wan add another 2 if possible. They want to end this tie as a contest here and now.
If it's a bundesliga Ref..................Bayern will be assured of 2 late pens plus a red card for CR.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]zee[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Ronaldo gets his 2nd.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: .....................Now Bayern can concentrate on thier wack league :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't let Mi5 catch you o as he will put you under detention :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Game over. Leicester did what they needed o do. Well done lads :clap: :clap: :clap:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Vidal gets a yellow card.

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

FT. 1-0 atleti win....they played that 2nd half in 2nd gear. Good for leicester, they did what they had to do to keep the tie close. Close is good, they should teach arsenal.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Damn, Ramos goal ruled off.

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Ramos goal! No!
Bayern escapes.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ah ah useless offside saves Bayern again
Super Eagus 4 Life!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

narrow escape there
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

platinum wrote:Na Bayern dem dey do like this? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Afuta the yanga dem do arsene, dem forget say e get contacts for Madrid wey go help am pay dem back :twisted:

*to be fair, they really miss Lewandowski.

:rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

What a dominant performance from Real.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ronaldo at the last moment couldn't leap to score his hatttrick. Seems he might have hurt himself. Fan runs onto the filed.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ronaldo just tripped himself instead of heading his hat trick nonsense...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

platinum wrote:What a dominant performance from Real.
You think say na Bundesliga? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

da heck. did a fan run onto the field and tackle someone?

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Thought Ancelotti mismanaged the game for Bayern after the RC.

For one none of his subs impacted the game.

2ndly, removing Alonso denied him the one stronghold they had in the game, MF. He had options and could've brought on the versatile Kimmich for Ribery.

Took too long to change Muller who never got in the game. Mueller had also become surplus to requirements following the RC, esp as he still had Robben.

At 1-1 he had a result to take to the Bernebeu and more importantly could somewhat box Zidane into some uncertainty, tactically...

Now he has only one option....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp