[Europa] Man United (2-1) Anderlecht...[Oloye's Boy again]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [Europa] Man United (1-1) Anderlecht 2H

Post by platinum »

pogba goal, offside
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Fellani head the ball down for Pogba to score but ruled off Fellani climbing all over the defender.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [Europa] Man United (1-1) Anderlecht 1H

Post by platinum »

balo wrote:
I expect them to.

Yes, but based on what? You may expect a million dollars in your account in the next thirty minutes but you have to base it off something isn't it?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

I tire o...even a good looking goal disallowed
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

3 of the 4 Europa games tonite are in ET
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

this game is too open
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This Martial is a waste of space
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Romero...abeg no kill persin o

And penalty shootout will be worse
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I feel sorry for ManU's chances if this goes to PK. Often times the team who presses the harder to win the match in regulation ends up losing.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Rashford redeems himself.

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

rashford! 2-1
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Goooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lmao..united thinking dem go win europa :rotf: ..una and assnal go compete next season for this tournament
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That is my boy who else!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Oloye, you owe the big fella a big bottle of stout :D.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

2-1
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: [Europa] Man United (2-1) Anderlecht 2H

Post by tfco »

as I enter bar, we score

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Best is for Utd not to relent cos An Ande goal puts them in front.

O ya 12 minutes of torrid tension.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Lmao..united thinking dem go win europa :rotf: ..una and assnal go compete next season for this tournament
chelsea fans really hurting :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

With ManU's porous defense and attraction for drawing games they will be best advised to seek another goal.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:Oloye, you owe the big fella a big bottle of stout :D.
Yes oh...he should win more headers like that...bit yes i owe him a big one

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Why was Pogba looking to cross the ball into the net rather than power it?

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Why cant these guys do better with force behind their shots on goal whereas if the shots were off target, it's normally more ferocious
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...