[Europa] Man United (2-1) Anderlecht...[Oloye's Boy again]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [Europa] Man United (1-1) Anderlecht 2H

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: This is a game you should show to children on how NOT to finish. :oops: :oops: :rotf:
On the contrary this is a sort of match they should not be watching. Nothing to learn.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

How does Valencia keep missing ball in front of his nose?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ibra is done. Looks like a nasty injury.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

ET

Zlatan looks badly hurt
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Replay shows he might be out for the rest of the season.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That man is feeling his age tonite! That is a damaged knee there
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Zlat down. That doesn't look good.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Its a Goal wrote:Replay shows he might be out for the rest of the season.
Looked like his heel popped out the back. Gory looking injury.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

I don't believe this

dear God make we no loose o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

As Mourinho no wan commot Ibra, well.... the spirits at Old Trafford don do am.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

zlatan off, martial on

United have lost rojo and martial tonight.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

mourinho clearly has no faith in rooney
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

smartbrother wrote:mourinho clearly has no faith in rooney
Do you have faith in Rooney?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Pogba almost pulled a rabbit from the hat.

Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Its a Goal wrote:Replay shows he might be out for the rest of the season.
T.O, How you dey? Just a headsup for you. I've started preparing the Lasagna for Spuds. It's that time of the year. :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

They will tell me they brought fella to head the ball...he is being beaten by shorter guys. That is my boy...but pls score

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: That man is feeling his age tonite! That is a damaged knee there
Based on your experience when a man of his age sustain that kind of injury can he make a full recovery?

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That french clown has come in with his clownish dribbles

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Thunder[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Replay shows he might be out for the rest of the season.
T.O, How you dey? Just a headsup for you. I've started preparing the Lasagna for Spuds. It's that time of the year. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You no hear? Chelsea has chopped it on our behalf when they faced mighty ManU :rotf:.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Me too i will kick Rashford..he has ran that poor guy ragged

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: They will tell me they brought fella to head the ball...he is being beaten by shorter guys. That is my boy...but pls score
Well he almost did :D.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Look at Fella...smh

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [Europa] Man United (1-1) Anderlecht 1H

Post by balo »

platinum wrote:
balo wrote:
platinum wrote:
balo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
balo wrote:Conte is not at the game to give Mourinho extra motivation?
Anderlecht is just a better team than Chelsea. Look at them handling United with ease, while Chelsea were roundly beaten and humiliated. :rotf: :rotf:

If you say so.

Man U should still beat Anderlecht.
Why?

Key word is should. No excuses.
Yes but WHY should they?

I expect them to.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg