Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:11 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:33 pm 

oloye wrote:
Can some tell Luke to close his legs...

Maybe in his previous life time he was a woman :mrgreen:.

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!

oloye wrote:
Valencia is a fool

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Martial has depreciated badly...

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

Its a Goal wrote:
oloye wrote:

Thats so sexist. :sneaky: :sneaky:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:34 pm 

oloye wrote:
Martial has depreciated badly...

Tomorrow they will blame Mourinho for not picking him. He better step up! With Griezmann coming in, he wont even be on the bench next season.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:34 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
oloye wrote:

Thats so sexist. :sneaky: :sneaky:

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:37 pm 

platinum wrote:
balo wrote:
platinum wrote:
balo wrote:

I expect them to.

Yes, but based on what? You may expect a million dollars in your account in the next thirty minutes but you have to base it off something isn't it?

In a game featuring 2 sides, you are allowed to pick one for the win. No?

True but usually you make your pick based on some hunch or based on the fact that you think one team is better. You clearly think United is better, I'm just not sure why.

Never bet against Moringho unless he is playing against your team. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:39 pm 

balo wrote:
platinum wrote:
balo wrote:
platinum wrote:
balo wrote:

I expect them to.

Yes, but based on what? You may expect a million dollars in your account in the next thirty minutes but you have to base it off something isn't it?

True but usually you make your pick based on some hunch or based on the fact that you think one team is better. You clearly think United is better, I'm just not sure why.

Gbola, how market? :biggrin: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I know sey this result pain you reach your medula oblongata :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Pogba has to learn how to do the simple things in football, why does he always have to elaborate?? He was certainly a liability in the game and I think it's time for Mourinho to have the balls to bench him, he should watch Herrera in action, this game was certainly missing Herrera, he does all the simple things, at the same time, these players were really tired at extra time, Zlatan might be missing for a few games, might be a blessing in disguise, we need Rashford taking center stage and he is the future of united

Nigerian Eagles were losing 3 nil, Best Ogedengbe just let in another goal, The NigerIan man slapped his wife and wanted to beat his kid out of frustration, NEPA struck, Irate crowd gathered and beat them to pulp, NEPA restored light with extra current, Alhaji 12 inch TV went so bright, he went blind temporarily, all this happened in 90 minutes
Marko

game finish?

Livescore still showing 120' since I lef the bar

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:44 pm 

4-4 in the shootout btw Besiktas and Lyon after 3-3 agg scores

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:45 pm 

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:46 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
balo wrote:
platinum wrote:
balo wrote:
platinum wrote:
balo wrote:

I expect them to.

I know sey this result pain you reach your medula oblongata :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I know you thought you got everyone figured out, but you lose me with your comment here.

Why should I be pained that Man U won a game against Anderlecht?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:46 pm 

5-5

Sudden death to follow. The tension catching the fans in the arena can be felt here. I just pity them

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:48 pm 

6-6

This is too much. No one has missed yet. Any team getting any of these guys in the semis shouldn't enter shoot out with them

balo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
balo wrote:
platinum wrote:
balo wrote:
platinum wrote:
balo wrote:

I expect them to.

I know you thought you got everyone figured out, but you lose me with your comment here.

Why should I be pained that Man U won a game against Anderlecht?

Because you spent years insulting Mourinho when he was winning for your club. And last sunday, he humiliated your club in front of the world. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finally, a miss...advantage Lyon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:49 pm 

Still 6-6...Lyon don balance equation with a miss of theirs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:49 pm 

Oh no :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:50 pm 

Another save by the Lyon goalie...this is it this time around

marko wrote:
Pogba has to learn how to do the simple things in football, why does he always have to elaborate?? He was certainly a liability in the game and I think it's time for Mourinho to have the balls to bench him, he should watch Herrera in action, this game was certainly missing Herrera, he does all the simple things, at the same time, these players were really tired at extra time, Zlatan might be missing for a few games, might be a blessing in disguise, we need Rashford taking center stage and he is the future of united

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

Lyon through 7-6 on penalties

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:51 pm 

danfo driver wrote:

Because you spent years insulting Mourinho when he was winning for your club. And last sunday, he humiliated your club in front of the world. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You need to sit back and relax before responding to everyone.

Spent years insulting Mourinho?

So Manchester United beat Chelsea in a game of soccer, is that something out of the world?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next