Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:11 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 33339
Location: Transition
oloye wrote:
Can some tell Luke to close his legs...

Maybe in his previous life time he was a woman :mrgreen:.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 3756
oloye wrote:
Valencia is a fool



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:33 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 36602
Martial has depreciated badly...

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 3756
Its a Goal wrote:
oloye wrote:
Can some tell Luke to close his legs...

Maybe in his previous life time he was a woman :mrgreen:.



Thats so sexist. :sneaky: :sneaky:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 3756
oloye wrote:
Martial has depreciated badly...



Tomorrow they will blame Mourinho for not picking him. He better step up! With Griezmann coming in, he wont even be on the bench next season.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 33339
Location: Transition
danfo driver wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
oloye wrote:
Can some tell Luke to close his legs...

Maybe in his previous life time he was a woman :mrgreen:.

Thats so sexist. :sneaky: :sneaky:

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 40702
Location: Akoko Highlands
platinum wrote:
balo wrote:
platinum wrote:
balo wrote:

I expect them to.



Yes, but based on what? You may expect a million dollars in your account in the next thirty minutes but you have to base it off something isn't it?



In a game featuring 2 sides, you are allowed to pick one for the win. No?



True but usually you make your pick based on some hunch or based on the fact that you think one team is better. You clearly think United is better, I'm just not sure why.



Never bet against Moringho unless he is playing against your team. :mrgreen:

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 3756
balo wrote:
platinum wrote:
balo wrote:
platinum wrote:
balo wrote:

I expect them to.



Yes, but based on what? You may expect a million dollars in your account in the next thirty minutes but you have to base it off something isn't it?



In a game featuring 2 sides, you are allowed to pick one for the win. No?



True but usually you make your pick based on some hunch or based on the fact that you think one team is better. You clearly think United is better, I'm just not sure why.



Never bet against Moringho unless he is playing against your team. :mrgreen:



Gbola, how market? :biggrin: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I know sey this result pain you reach your medula oblongata :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 22071
Location: london
Pogba has to learn how to do the simple things in football, why does he always have to elaborate?? He was certainly a liability in the game and I think it's time for Mourinho to have the balls to bench him, he should watch Herrera in action, this game was certainly missing Herrera, he does all the simple things, at the same time, these players were really tired at extra time, Zlatan might be missing for a few games, might be a blessing in disguise, we need Rashford taking center stage and he is the future of united

_________________
Nigerian Eagles were losing 3 nil, Best Ogedengbe just let in another goal, The NigerIan man slapped his wife and wanted to beat his kid out of frustration, NEPA struck, Irate crowd gathered and beat them to pulp, NEPA restored light with extra current, Alhaji 12 inch TV went so bright, he went blind temporarily, all this happened in 90 minutes
Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69474
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
game finish?

Livescore still showing 120' since I lef the bar

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:25 pm
Posts: 48642
4-4 in the shootout btw Besiktas and Lyon after 3-3 agg scores

_________________
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Quote:
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:25 pm
Posts: 48642

_________________
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Quote:
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 40702
Location: Akoko Highlands
danfo driver wrote:
balo wrote:
platinum wrote:
balo wrote:
platinum wrote:
balo wrote:

I expect them to.



Yes, but based on what? You may expect a million dollars in your account in the next thirty minutes but you have to base it off something isn't it?



In a game featuring 2 sides, you are allowed to pick one for the win. No?



True but usually you make your pick based on some hunch or based on the fact that you think one team is better. You clearly think United is better, I'm just not sure why.



Never bet against Moringho unless he is playing against your team. :mrgreen:



Gbola, how market? :biggrin: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I know sey this result pain you reach your medula oblongata :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:



I know you thought you got everyone figured out, but you lose me with your comment here.

Why should I be pained that Man U won a game against Anderlecht?

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:25 pm
Posts: 48642
5-5

Sudden death to follow. The tension catching the fans in the arena can be felt here. I just pity them

_________________
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Quote:
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:25 pm
Posts: 48642
6-6

This is too much. No one has missed yet. Any team getting any of these guys in the semis shouldn't enter shoot out with them

_________________
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Quote:
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 3756
balo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
balo wrote:
platinum wrote:
balo wrote:
platinum wrote:
balo wrote:

I expect them to.



Yes, but based on what? You may expect a million dollars in your account in the next thirty minutes but you have to base it off something isn't it?



In a game featuring 2 sides, you are allowed to pick one for the win. No?



True but usually you make your pick based on some hunch or based on the fact that you think one team is better. You clearly think United is better, I'm just not sure why.



Never bet against Moringho unless he is playing against your team. :mrgreen:



Gbola, how market? :biggrin: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I know sey this result pain you reach your medula oblongata :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:



I know you thought you got everyone figured out, but you lose me with your comment here.

Why should I be pained that Man U won a game against Anderlecht?


Because you spent years insulting Mourinho when he was winning for your club. And last sunday, he humiliated your club in front of the world. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:25 pm
Posts: 48642
Finally, a miss...advantage Lyon

_________________
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Quote:
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:25 pm
Posts: 48642
Still 6-6...Lyon don balance equation with a miss of theirs

_________________
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Quote:
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 22360
Location: Ikeja
Oh no :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:25 pm
Posts: 48642
Another save by the Lyon goalie...this is it this time around

_________________
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Quote:
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 22360
Location: Ikeja
marko wrote:
Pogba has to learn how to do the simple things in football, why does he always have to elaborate?? He was certainly a liability in the game and I think it's time for Mourinho to have the balls to bench him, he should watch Herrera in action, this game was certainly missing Herrera, he does all the simple things, at the same time, these players were really tired at extra time, Zlatan might be missing for a few games, might be a blessing in disguise, we need Rashford taking center stage and he is the future of united

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

_________________
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:25 pm
Posts: 48642
Lyon through 7-6 on penalties

_________________
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Quote:
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 40702
Location: Akoko Highlands
danfo driver wrote:

Because you spent years insulting Mourinho when he was winning for your club. And last sunday, he humiliated your club in front of the world. :lol: :lol: :lol:



You need to sit back and relax before responding to everyone.

Spent years insulting Mourinho?

So Manchester United beat Chelsea in a game of soccer, is that something out of the world?

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Finidi, Google [Bot], Odas, Tobi17 and 33 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group