Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:50 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:51 pm 

Crazy, heart rending shoot out

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:52 pm 

I pray they get out of Istanbul alive.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:53 pm 

Man Utd
Ajax
Celta Vigo
Lyon

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:58 pm 

balo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Because you spent years insulting Mourinho when he was winning for your club. And last sunday, he humiliated your club in front of the world. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You need to sit back and relax before responding to everyone.

Spent years insulting Mourinho?

So Manchester United beat Chelsea in a game of soccer, is that something out of the world?

Yes, considering that United hasnt beaten Chelsea in years. And you were humbled by Man United second string. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:07 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
balo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Because you spent years insulting Mourinho when he was winning for your club. And last sunday, he humiliated your club in front of the world. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You need to sit back and relax before responding to everyone.

Spent years insulting Mourinho?

So Manchester United beat Chelsea in a game of soccer, is that something out of the world?

Yes, considering that United hasnt beaten Chelsea in years. And you were humbled by Man United second string. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nothing is strange in the EPL anymore to me. I have seen my fair share of games to know that any team could be humbled at anytime.

Look at Leicester last season.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:50 pm 

Mkhitaryan is exactly the type of player Fergie would have done wonders with. He'll surely be at the level of a Cantona before he retires if he were playing under Fergie.

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:38 am 

anointed wrote:
Crazy, heart rending shoot out

wrenching

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:39 am 

:clap: :clap: :clap:

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:45 am 

everything in this world has a name

new word for the day - ramona

if that had scored, would have been worth the 89M

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:52 pm 

tfco wrote:
everything in this world has a name

new word for the day - ramona

if that had scored, would have been worth the 89M

RaBona.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:48 pm 

Rashford will become a world class player soon, he has everything a modern day footballer needs and that pace, his awareness and he even assists, he will learn under mourinho, there are still aspects to his game which needs improvements but he is still a youngster, just hope we qualify for champions league

I held a party for my son who came home from a 10 year sojourn in the UK, when he opened his dirty mouth to respond to the toast in front of my rotary colleagues, he spoke in a Nigerian farmer accent and i responded with a dirty slap and chatised him from hanging out in Ajegunle part of London, Plumsted, i specifically warned him to hang out with British people, never again, waste of my finances!
Diary of the Chief!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:04 pm 

This game and last weekend =

1) Exhibit A on why Rashford should be played as a CF, not LW.

2) Exhibit B on why Fellaini is an excellent "Plan B" late in the game when the team is chasing a goal.

3) Why trying to win 1-0 is never a good idea. That Anderlecht game should never have gone into extra time. Man Utd should have killed off the game long before then.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:51 pm 

wiseone wrote:

2) Exhibit B on why Fellaini is an excellent "Plan B" late in the game when the team is chasing a goal.

3) Why trying to win 1-0 is never a good idea. That Anderlecht game should never have gone into extra time. Man Utd should have killed off the game long before then.

cannot kpom this enough times

Martial/Mata on the Left

Rash / Griezmann in the middle

Mkhi / Lingard on the right

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:54 pm 

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:57 pm 

wiseone wrote:

This is exactly my position on Fella, and to do only one thing to hustle! Trying to make him look anything better than that role is what riles me up...

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:03 pm 

tfco wrote:
wiseone wrote:

Martial/Mata on the Left

Griezmann is a United player?

Anyhow, why would you play Mkhitaryan on the right? Ditto Mata on the left. You have to get the best out of your players. Mourinho needs to be a bit more flexible with his system. Mata and Miki shunted to the wings minimalizes what they bring to the table. Dortmund learned the hard way with Mkhitaryan.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:06 pm 

oloye wrote:
wiseone wrote:

This is exactly my position on Fella, and to do only one thing to hustle! Trying to make him look anything better than that role is what riles me up...

but that is what he does though

he disrupted Chelsea.

Anyway, Fella will soon become Oloye's [Other] Boy :taunt: :taunt:

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:18 pm 

platinum wrote:
tfco wrote:
wiseone wrote:

Martial/Mata on the Left

Griezmann is a United player?

Anyhow, why would you play Mkhitaryan on the right? Ditto Mata on the left. You have to get the best out of your players. Mourinho needs to be a bit more flexible with his system. Mata and Miki shunted to the wings minimalizes what they bring to the table. Dortmund learned the hard way with Mkhitaryan.

Mourinho does not play a static right winger. Even when Lingard plays, the RW moves into the middle and becomes an AM, so that Valencia has the room and freedom to move forward.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:41 pm 

tfco wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

...never tried that rabona, don't even know if it existed when I was playing.
But boy, that Rashford of a boy is a wonder boy, even though he missed a lot yesterday, but he really did hustle.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:06 pm 

I am sorry, am I reading right? are people saying they have never seen or heard of rabona before? :shock: :shock:

When Quaresma was doing Trivela and Rabona for fun every minute of every match more than 8 years ago, where were you guys?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:28 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
I am sorry, am I reading right? are people saying they have never seen or heard of rabona before? :shock: :shock:

When Quaresma was doing Trivela and Rabona for fun every minute of every match more than 8 years ago, where were you guys?

Was it in the EPL? If not, why are you axing dis kain qweshon?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:59 pm 

tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:
wiseone wrote:

he disrupted Chelsea.

If he plays well i will commend him,but him becoming my boy...no way! Do you think he can rabona or bang in goals like my boy?

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:08 pm 

oloye wrote:
tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:
wiseone wrote:

he disrupted Chelsea.

If he plays well i will commend him,but him becoming my boy...no way! Do you think he can rabona or bang in goals like my boy?

i still wonder what great managers like Van Gaal and Mourinho see in the guy.
Of course at times he shows glimpses of brilliance.
I suppose he follows managers tactics to the tee, unlike your Anthony Martial or Luke Shaw, after all i am no football manager and don't attend training sessions :biggrin:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next