[Europa] Man United (2-1) Anderlecht...[Oloye's Boy again]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
[Europa] Man United (2-1) Anderlecht...[Oloye's Boy again]

Post by tfco »

who dey watch o?

me I dey try sneak out to watch game
Last edited by tfco on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [Europa] Anderlecht v Man United

Post by platinum »

miki 1-0
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

tfco wrote:who dey watch o?

...i dey see about 2 midget-ed playing against ManU...
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Everytime I see Lingard suit up for Man United and remember how much he makes, I look forward at my legs and curse the day these two nonsense twigs were attached to my body. :curse: :curse: :roll:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

tfco wrote:who dey watch o?

I am not watching. I only watch Champions League!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kai!!! I am sorry TFCO, but your club has to be one of the clubs with the most idiotic and imbecilic players in Europe! :rotf: :rotf: wow! for all that money??? and this is the trash this man can come up with in the transfer market? Next, he will be bringing in Oloye's favorite, Fulani. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Only Jose can explain what Lingard brings to the game..all i see is a guy just run around aimlessly , then score odd goals here and there
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Martial on for Lingard when it's Ibra that should have been off, having been a dead end for attacking moves with his ball turning over skills
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anointed wrote:Martial on for Lingard when it's Ibra that should have been off, having been a dead end for attacking moves with his ball turning over skills
Ibra os Jose boyfriend..., he is on the field just strolling around and when the ball comes to him he angrily pass it to the opponent ,his anger being hos team mates are disturbing his walk about.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:Kai!!! I am sorry TFCO, but your club has to be one of the clubs with the most idiotic and imbecilic players in Europe! :rotf: :rotf: wow! for all that money??? and this is the trash this man can come up with in the transfer market? Next, he will be bringing in Oloye's favorite, Fulani. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Fulani os Tfco's favorite player

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Expensive misfits

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Mouronho is useless...utterly useless! What is it with Fellaini

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
anointed wrote:Martial on for Lingard when it's Ibra that should have been off, having been a dead end for attacking moves with his ball turning over skills
Ibra os Jose boyfriend..., he is on the field just strolling around and when the ball comes to him he angrily pass it to the opponent ,his anger being hos team mates are disturbing his walk about.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mourinho's teams have to be one of the worst pressing teams ever in the history of football. They have 0 clue how to press... they tink pressing is running towards the opposing player and "harrying" the player. They dont know how to close spaces, or how to hunt in packs. Smh...and this is not just a problem with his united team. :oops: :oops: :oops:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Can this Anderletch just score 2 goals pls!

theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

oloye wrote:Mouronho is useless...utterly useless! What is it with Fellaini
Leading 0-1 away useless or losing 1-5 at home useless? Be specific?
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theDunamis wrote:
You can be winning 0-1 away, but when the players cant even do basic things right and are playing like a bunch of amateurs, then you are useless... sorry. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Look at that french madonna having a siesta on the pitch

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Anderlecht are not taking their chances.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Pogba should have scored that. Man Utd lack ruthlessness
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Ibra does it again. Nonsense
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

theDunamis wrote:
If you jave been watching games all through this week, games from clubs at this level, you will understand why i call this dross by this rubbish overpriced players and thier coach useless!

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
theDunamis wrote:
If you jave been watching games all through this week, games from clubs at this level, you will understand why i call this dross by this rubbish overpriced players and thier coach useless!

please dont remind me. I saw Dortmund v Monaco, Atleti v Leicester and Bayern v Madrid. I dont deserve to watch this nonsense!