[Europa] Man United (2-1) Anderlecht...[Oloye's Boy again]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [Europa] Anderlecht v Man United

Post by anointed »

oloye wrote:Abrg make my boy Rashford leave that yeye club ....Jose is going to mess him up to satisfy the demands of his man friends Fulani,Ibra and Pogba.
Ruthlessness is very much lacking in his game. He needs to look up the word in the dikko. He takes like 50 touches instead of 2.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anointed wrote:
oloye wrote:
Metho scorpion wrote:
anointed wrote:Header btw Fellaini and Darmian...what were they looking at?
...it was actually Fellaini crap there...Darmian happened to be late to help out crap Fellaini...
Which is why i wonder what coach in his sane mind plays Fulani, he is so poor in the air it beggars believe.
And he was brought on I guess to come and provide defensive thickening aerially. The guy can use head physically but not mentally.
Which head...the last time the afro wigged was deadly in the air was at Everton and it comes to use when he is attacking. Defensive wise he is utterly useless in the air..watch, he does not even leave the ground or jump. He gets outjumped by smaller players if he is not fouling them to stop them from outrunning or outjumping him.

For his height i can count how many headers he makes in match, it will not engage all the fingers in one of my hands. The last time Fellaini was of any threat in the game of football was at Everton.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

....na so dem go take play Chelsea next weekend? I think they will be slaughtered.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

This Besiktas goalie must be drunk
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

oloye wrote:Abeg make my boy Rashford leave that yeye club ....Jose is going to mess him up to satisfy the demands of his man friends Fulani,Ibra and Pogba.
I will be more than happy to exchange Rashford for Eric Dier... :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

anointed wrote:
oloye wrote:
Metho scorpion wrote:
anointed wrote:Header btw Fellaini and Darmian...what were they looking at?
...it was actually Fellaini crap there...Darmian happened to be late to help out crap Fellaini...
Which is why i wonder what coach in his sane mind plays Fulani, he is so poor in the air it beggars believe.
And he was brought on I guess to come and provide defensive thickening aerially. The guy can use head physically but not mentally.

no he wasnt. he was brought on because you have a game against Chelsea in 3 days.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

anointed wrote:
oloye wrote:Abrg make my boy Rashford leave that yeye club ....Jose is going to mess him up to satisfy the demands of his man friends Fulani,Ibra and Pogba.
Ruthlessness is very much lacking in his game. He needs to look up the word in the dikko. He takes like 50 touches instead of 2.
NO need to even respond to Baba Oloye when he talks about Rashford. A headless chicken who runs around like Lingard and cant foooking put the ball in the net. When he can score 10 goals a season, talk to me. Look at his mate Mbappe, destroying teams in CL and Oloye is hear talking about a player who cannot score consistently. Please...
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kenmega wrote:
oloye wrote:Abeg make my boy Rashford leave that yeye club ....Jose is going to mess him up to satisfy the demands of his man friends Fulani,Ibra and Pogba.
I will be more than happy to exchange Rashford for Eric Dier... :D
Rashford will not a take step down in his career.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

2nd leg. Miki 1-0
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the pass from pogba leading to the goal was sick
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

United nah agbaya , playing this competition
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [Europa] Man United (1-0) Anderlecht 1H

Post by anointed »

Quick fire counter by Man Utd to score against the run of play but was almost ruined by Rashford who couldn't get the first cross to Ibra at the first but got it to Mkhi after taking two and the Armenian drilled a low shot to evade the Anderlecht goalie.

Anderlecht have been playin well.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Rojo injured...Blind warming up.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap:

what a pass

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Breda almost score...bobo just dey run like 'grasscutter'. tfco warn your breda abeg.

Rojo cant continue. Blind in.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

How Rojo managed to get himself injured is one of the side of a footballer i struggle to defend sometimes.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Man Utd midfield being overrun at the moment.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Another Anderlecht chance goes wide
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Look at Blind rushing into tackle like a kinder

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Ibra prima donna...couldn't connect that sweet one
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

1-1

Away goal wiped off
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

wan-wan
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Nonsense and rubbish...goal had been coming a long way off
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...