[Europa] Man United (2-1) Anderlecht...[Oloye's Boy again]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [Europa] Man United (1-0) Anderlecht 1H

Post by anointed »

Is Pogba playing at all?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

When you have Lingard on the field just chasing mice, then you have Rashford and Ibra...you leave yourself open
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:thumbs: :thumbs: united spammer tfco was to busy spamming CE , see goalazo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: [Europa] Man United (1-1) Anderlecht 1H

Post by Bigpokey24 »

overpaid donkeys full this team
SuperEagles

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Mkhi being too ball hugging this game...and that wasn't the first time

Ande goalie forced into a safe
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

manyoo no dey respect these people....they'll end up with a 3-3 game and get knocked out if they dont respect what the belgians bring to the table
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Bigpokey24 wrote:overpaid donkeys full this team
It is the way the way they are set up...now see my bou goooo
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Thrash from Pogba
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

have to lef work and watch game o

c'monnnn boys

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Look at Jesse just running around..no tactical discerment or benefit...just running!

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Good play!

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

great setup, terrible finish from miki
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I feel so bad for Shaw. He is sooooo done! Kai!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Everytime I watch Lingard play, I just bow my head down and :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

For whatever it's worth, stay away from Champs Elysee...shots fired...one cop down
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

United need to be tighter in the back or they will be out
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ander Herrerra's agent must be asking for 500k a week. Without him their midfield cant control games.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Conte is not at the game to give Mourinho extra motivation?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Man U will lose this game...Blind is soo bad he is leaking badly,then you have shaw who cannot defend

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:United need to be tighter in the back or they will be out

They deserve to be out.

They can claim they had Smalling, Jones and Rojo out...but thats no excuse. they have played like a team that played their final last weekend. :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:Conte is not at the game to give Mourinho extra motivation?
Anderlecht is just a better team than Chelsea. Look at them handling United with ease, while Chelsea were roundly beaten and humiliated. :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I smell a PK shootout or Anderletch on away goals unless United starts playing some sense ball
SuperEagles

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:United need to be tighter in the back or they will be out

They deserve to be out.

They can claim they had Smalling, Jones and Rojo out...but thats no excuse. they have played like a team that played their final last weekend. :rotf: :rotf:
They just look horrible, being overun from every direction!