Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:21 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:12 pm 

oloye wrote:
Abrg make my boy Rashford leave that yeye club ....Jose is going to mess him up to satisfy the demands of his man friends Fulani,Ibra and Pogba.

Ruthlessness is very much lacking in his game. He needs to look up the word in the dikko. He takes like 50 touches instead of 2.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:15 pm 

anointed wrote:
oloye wrote:
Metho scorpion wrote:
anointed wrote:
Header btw Fellaini and Darmian...what were they looking at?

...it was actually Fellaini crap there...Darmian happened to be late to help out crap Fellaini...

Which is why i wonder what coach in his sane mind plays Fulani, he is so poor in the air it beggars believe.

And he was brought on I guess to come and provide defensive thickening aerially. The guy can use head physically but not mentally.

Which head...the last time the afro wigged was deadly in the air was at Everton and it comes to use when he is attacking. Defensive wise he is utterly useless in the air..watch, he does not even leave the ground or jump. He gets outjumped by smaller players if he is not fouling them to stop them from outrunning or outjumping him.

For his height i can count how many headers he makes in match, it will not engage all the fingers in one of my hands. The last time Fellaini was of any threat in the game of football was at Everton.

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:23 pm 

....na so dem go take play Chelsea next weekend? I think they will be slaughtered.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:34 pm 

This Besiktas goalie must be drunk

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:15 pm 

oloye wrote:
Abeg make my boy Rashford leave that yeye club ....Jose is going to mess him up to satisfy the demands of his man friends Fulani,Ibra and Pogba.

I will be more than happy to exchange Rashford for Eric Dier... :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:27 pm 

anointed wrote:
oloye wrote:
Metho scorpion wrote:
anointed wrote:
Header btw Fellaini and Darmian...what were they looking at?

...it was actually Fellaini crap there...Darmian happened to be late to help out crap Fellaini...

Which is why i wonder what coach in his sane mind plays Fulani, he is so poor in the air it beggars believe.

And he was brought on I guess to come and provide defensive thickening aerially. The guy can use head physically but not mentally.

no he wasnt. he was brought on because you have a game against Chelsea in 3 days.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:28 pm 

anointed wrote:
oloye wrote:
Abrg make my boy Rashford leave that yeye club ....Jose is going to mess him up to satisfy the demands of his man friends Fulani,Ibra and Pogba.

Ruthlessness is very much lacking in his game. He needs to look up the word in the dikko. He takes like 50 touches instead of 2.

NO need to even respond to Baba Oloye when he talks about Rashford. A headless chicken who runs around like Lingard and cant foooking put the ball in the net. When he can score 10 goals a season, talk to me. Look at his mate Mbappe, destroying teams in CL and Oloye is hear talking about a player who cannot score consistently. Please...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:29 pm 

kenmega wrote:
oloye wrote:
Abeg make my boy Rashford leave that yeye club ....Jose is going to mess him up to satisfy the demands of his man friends Fulani,Ibra and Pogba.

I will be more than happy to exchange Rashford for Eric Dier... :D

Rashford will not a take step down in his career.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:15 pm 

2nd leg. Miki 1-0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:18 pm 

the pass from pogba leading to the goal was sick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:19 pm 

United nah agbaya , playing this competition

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:23 pm 

Quick fire counter by Man Utd to score against the run of play but was almost ruined by Rashford who couldn't get the first cross to Ibra at the first but got it to Mkhi after taking two and the Armenian drilled a low shot to evade the Anderlecht goalie.

Anderlecht have been playin well.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:25 pm 

Rojo injured...Blind warming up.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:25 pm 

:clap:

what a pass

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:27 pm 

Breda almost score...bobo just dey run like 'grasscutter'. tfco warn your breda abeg.

Rojo cant continue. Blind in.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:29 pm 

How Rojo managed to get himself injured is one of the side of a footballer i struggle to defend sometimes.

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:31 pm 

Man Utd midfield being overrun at the moment.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:32 pm 

Another Anderlecht chance goes wide

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:32 pm 

Look at Blind rushing into tackle like a kinder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:35 pm 

Ibra prima donna...couldn't connect that sweet one

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:36 pm 

1-1

Away goal wiped off

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:37 pm 

wan-wan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:37 pm 

Nonsense and rubbish...goal had been coming a long way off

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next