Musa divorces his wife???

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Musa divorces his wife???

Post by danfo driver »

Otitokoro wrote:A retired 'runs girls' who is now a big madam
Bigpokey24 wrote:wetin be "A Lagos big Girl" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL. thats not true. A girl from a rich home who has never ever been a runs girl is also called a "Lagos Big Girl." I guess its the equivalent of a "Lagos Big Boy." it just means that you have money, influence, fame, power...one of those, a couple of those or all of those.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:all of you posting here passing judgement, wetin concern you if a man carry wives put for house, nah una go feed the wives? una funny die for this forum.. just read una posts ... if Musa wants 50 wives, nah him business be that.. e no concern any of una at all

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Sharrap. I am glad he is not our captain any more. Last thing we need is some John Terry type of captain. Well at least JT knew how to perform on the pitch as well.

This guy has substituted scoring in football to scoring with Lagos Big girls.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

danfo driver wrote:
kolinzo wrote:What I find funny here is how people are oblivious to Hausa's culture. So he is marrying a second wife...is that new? Why is this news? Mschew!

I'm sure he is still married to the girl but just not legally. If the girl is a Hausa girl she's not going anywhere. She knows the scores. Unless she did something so Haram that Musa can't touch her anymore.
And what I find funny here is how you are oblivious of the fact that "Hausa" is not a tribe.
I find it funny that you are oblivious to the fact that I didn't say anything about Hausa being a tribe.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

pajimoh wrote:
kolinzo wrote:What I find funny here is how people are oblivious to Hausa's culture. So he is marrying a second wife...is that new? Why is this news? Mschew!

I'm sure he is still married to the girl but just not legally. If the girl is a Hausa girl she's not going anywhere. She knows the scores. Unless she did something so Haram that Musa can't touch her anymore.
I expect Musa to declare "Jihad" on some country soon after all it is permitted in Islam. Not everything permissible is beneficial
Like marrying one wife is more beneficial than marry two wives?

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

***Breda = Br****
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kolinzo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

And what I find funny here is how you are oblivious of the fact that "Hausa" is not a tribe.
I find it funny that you are oblivious to the fact that I didn't say anything about Hausa being a tribe.
I find it funny that you are oblivious to the fact that using the possessive term "Hausa's culture," limits the use of the term "Hausa" in that sentence.

Hausa is a LANGUAGE! Not a tribe and not a person. So, are you using "Hausa's culture," to determine the culture of that language?" Does a man marry a second wife because of the language he speaks? Because thats what your comment stated.

I'd advice that you shoudnt try to wriggle out of this. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Donzman
Egg
Egg

Post by Donzman »

danfo driver wrote:
I find it funny that you are oblivious to the fact that using the possessive term "Hausa's culture," limits the use of the term "Hausa" in that sentence.

Hausa is a LANGUAGE! Not a tribe and not a person. So, are you using "Hausa's culture," to determine the culture of that language?" Does a man marry a second wife because of the language he speaks? Because thats what your comment stated.

I'd advice that you shoudnt try to wriggle out of this. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Hausa is a language AND also describes an ethnic group related by descent to Bayajidda for the Hausa Bakwai.

Hausa peeople call themselves Hausawa or Bahaush(s)e for an Hausa person. Within Hausa itself there are sub-groups, Kebbawa (Kebbi), Kaanawa(Kano), Gobirawa (Gobir), Zamfarawa (Zamfara), Katsinawa (Katsina), and so on.

There are many people who speak Hausa who are not Hausa by descent, but that does not mean Hausa is not an ethnic group.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Enugu II wrote:
Musa's lack of intelligence is not limited to the football field. :boo:
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Donzman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Hausa is a language AND also describes an ethnic group related by descent to Bayajidda for the Hausa Bakwai.

Hausa peeople call themselves Hausawa or Bahaush(s)e for an Hausa person. Within Hausa itself there are sub-groups, Kebbawa (Kebbi), Kaanawa(Kano), Gobirawa (Gobir), Zamfarawa (Zamfara), Katsinawa (Katsina), and so on.

There are many people who speak Hausa who are not Hausa by descent, but that does not mean Hausa is not an ethnic group.
which Ethnic group is "Hausa?"
Donzman
Egg
Egg

Post by Donzman »

danfo driver wrote:
Donzman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

The original Gobirawa, Zamfarawa, Katsinawa, Kanawa, and many more, are all Hausa peoples. Not much different from how you have Oyo (people whom the Hausa originally referred to as "Yarba"), Ibadan, Ekiti, Ondo, Ijebu, Egba, and so on, as part of the Yoruba group.

Note that the above terms could be used to refer to people in living in those areas, as well those indigenous to the areas. The Hausa ethnic group refers to the indigenous inhabitants of those areas, and also to Tuareg, Fulani, Songhay, and other immigrants to the area who have adopted Hausa culture.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Donzman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Donzman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

The original Gobirawa, Zamfarawa, Katsinawa, Kanawa, and many more, are all Hausa peoples. Not much different from how you have Oyo (people whom the Hausa originally referred to as "Yarba"), Ibadan, Ekiti, Ondo, Ijebu, Egba, and so on, as part of the Yoruba group.

Note that the above terms could be used to refer to people in living in those areas, as well those indigenous to the areas. The Hausa ethnic group refers to the indigenous inhabitants of those areas, and also to Tuareg, Fulani, Songhay, and other immigrants to the area who have adopted Hausa culture.

The people who lived there 1000 years ago? Or those who live there today?

The information I have is that there is no such thing as "hausa ethnic group." There is no place in the North that you go to and they say this people are the hausa people of _______ land. The fulani, Kanuri and the multitudes of ethnic groups in Nigeria's north all speak Hausa - the language. its not a tribe.

Anyway, good discussion.
Donzman
Egg
Egg

Post by Donzman »

danfo driver wrote:

The information I have is that there is no such thing as "hausa ethnic group." There is no place in the North that you go to and they say this people are the hausa people of _______ land. The fulani, Kanuri and the multitudes of ethnic groups in Nigeria's north all speak Hausa - the language. its not a tribe.

Anyway, good discussion.
Ethnic Hausa people are largely outnumbered by non-Hausa who speak Hausa. The population of Northern Nigeria is about 80 million, and over 60 million of these probably speak Hausa. Ethnic Hausa among them is probably a minority (about 16-18 million people), so it is not surprising you meet a lot of Hausa speakers who are not ethnically Hausa. Hausa language is the lingua-franca in most parts of Northern Nigeria and large swathes of the West African Sahel. So it is not very different from how you meet a lot of people who speak English but are not ethnically English. Many of the people we in the South call "Hausa," are not ethnically Hausa. Dangote, for example, is ethnically Hausa from the Kano area.

Ethnic Hausas have a culture that was not very different from what you would find in parts of Southern Nigeria just before the Fulani Jihads, Bori cults, animist, worship of trees and rivers, and so on. They were also largely traders, farmers, and hunters, along with some fishing along Argungu and Sokoto River Basin. Hausas also have distinctive tribal marks on the face. Of course, many Hausa have been thoroughly Islamised especially in urban areas but there are pockets of traditional practices especially among the Maguzawa (pagan Hausa). Semi-authentic Hausa culture may still be found in parts of Kebbi and Zamfara.

Because of the strong Islamic influence arising from the Jihads, it is very difficult to tell who is Hausa and who is not, unless you actually investigate each individual's origin. Abacha, Tafawa-Balewa, Shagari, Ahmadu Bello, IBB, Hassan Katsina, Danjuma, Buhari...none of these people are ethnic Hausas.

With people like Ahmed Musa, he might actually not be Hausa but from another ethnic group who speak Hausa. So yes, most Southern Nigerians use Hausa to refer to individuals who are not ethnically Hausa, but Hausa is an ethnicity.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Donzman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Anyway, good discussion.
Ethnic Hausa people are largely outnumbered by non-Hausa who speak Hausa. The population of Northern Nigeria is about 80 million, and over 60 million of these probably speak Hausa. Ethnic Hausa among them is probably a minority (about 16-18 million people), so it is not surprising you meet a lot of Hausa speakers who are not ethnically Hausa. Hausa language is the lingua-franca in most parts of Northern Nigeria and large swathes of the West African Sahel. So it is not very different from how you meet a lot of people who speak English but are not ethnically English. Many of the people we in the South call "Hausa," are not ethnically Hausa. Dangote, for example, is ethnically Hausa from the Kano area.

Ethnic Hausas have a culture that was not very different from what you would find in parts of Southern Nigeria just before the Fulani Jihads, Bori cults, animist, worship of trees and rivers, and so on. They were also largely traders, farmers, and hunters, along with some fishing along Argungu and Sokoto River Basin. Hausas also have distinctive tribal marks on the face. Of course, many Hausa have been thoroughly Islamised especially in urban areas but there are pockets of traditional practices especially among the Maguzawa (pagan Hausa). Semi-authentic Hausa culture may still be found in parts of Kebbi and Zamfara.

Because of the strong Islamic influence arising from the Jihads, it is very difficult to tell who is Hausa and who is not, unless you actually investigate each individual's origin. Abacha, Tafawa-Balewa, Shagari, Ahmadu Bello, IBB, Hassan Katsina, Danjuma, Buhari...none of these people are ethnic Hausas.

With people like Ahmed Musa, he might actually not be Hausa but from another ethnic group who speak Hausa. So yes, most Southern Nigerians use Hausa to refer to individuals who are not ethnically Hausa, but Hausa is an ethnicity.
What ethnicity is hausa? I mean, in what land do you find them. Like when you go to Enugu, you find Igbo people, when you go to Abeokuta, you find Yoruba people there. What land do you find the group that is "hausa ethnic group."

I imagine you and I will go in circles for ever. And I actually do respect your conversation, because I have learned somethings from your post, but I do not think we will agree on this specific issue.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Donzman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Hausa is a LANGUAGE! Not a tribe and not a person. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: So, are you using "Hausa's culture," to determine the culture of that language?" Does a man marry a second wife because of the language he speaks? Because thats what your comment stated.

...dude..am I missing something or are YOU missing a few screws? :shock: :shock: :blink:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

does the Agbero(danfo drive) realize that a "language" is largely named after the ethnic group/tribe or even country(sometimes) it comes from? English and French are NOT just language bruh..it actually refers to a particular set of people. It's funny how people who tried too hard to be a smart yansh end up sounding somehow
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

paj wrote:does the Agbero(danfo drive) realize that a "language" is largely named after the ethnic group/tribe or even country(sometimes) it comes from? English and French are NOT just language bruh..it actually refers to a particular set of people. It's funny how people who tried too hard to be a smart yansh end up sounding somehow
LOL. Bro, good afternoon.

I am not interested in debating with you. I know exactly what I am talking about. I know why they call Fulani, "Hausa-Fulani," or why Donzman described Bayajidda's people as Hausa-Bakwai. I hve actually read the scripts of Bayajidda's mythology. I can guarantee you that there is no such thing as a hausa ethnicity, or hausa people. its an error that has, over the decades and even century, become commonly used. Hausa is the language spoken by Fulanis, Fula, Bariba, Kirdi and the others.

Anyway, like I said, good afternoon.

Please, dont @me again.

Thanks.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

danfo driver wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Where did you do your primary education? Secondary education? I would like to know so that I'd know how to approach this your new found knowledge of Hausa not being an ethnic group in Naija. Choose your answer wisely.

***Breda = Br****
Donzman
Egg
Egg

Post by Donzman »

danfo driver wrote:
Donzman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Anyway, good discussion.

What ethnicity is hausa? I mean, in what land do you find them. Like when you go to Enugu, you find Igbo people, when you go to Abeokuta, you find Yoruba people there. What land do you find the group that is "hausa ethnic group."

I imagine you and I will go in circles for ever. And I actually do respect your conversation, because I have learned somethings from your post, but I do not think we will agree on this specific issue.
Core Hausa are largely found in Kebbi, Zamfara, Katsina, Kano, Jigawa, Sokoto, Northern Kaduna (Zaria area) and Western Yobe.

Those are where you will find ethnic Hausa, excluding Hausa migrants all over the North. Look up Maguzawa or Kebbawa or Argungu, if you want to really see Hausa culture prior to the Jihad.

Hausa-Fulani is NOT an ethnic group, but a term invented to confuse ethnic Hausas who are largely ruled by Fulani emirs who speak the Hausa language and have adopted Hausa culture.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

danfo driver wrote:
paj wrote:does the Agbero(danfo drive) realize that a "language" is largely named after the ethnic group/tribe or even country(sometimes) it comes from? English and French are NOT just language bruh..it actually refers to a particular set of people. It's funny how people who tried too hard to be a smart yansh end up sounding somehow
LOL. Bro, good afternoon.

I am not interested in debating with you. I know exactly what I am talking about. I know why they call Fulani, "Hausa-Fulani," or why Donzman described Bayajidda's people as Hausa-Bakwai. I hve actually read the scripts of Bayajidda's mythology. I can guarantee you that there is no such thing as a hausa ethnicity, or hausa people. its an error that has, over the decades and even century, become commonly used. Hausa is the language spoken by Fulanis, Fula, Bariba, Kirdi and the others.

Anyway, like I said, good afternoon.

Please, dont @me again.

Thanks.
:blink: ...like..... :shock: ??
dhoney
Egg
Egg

Post by dhoney »

Dammy wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

Dammy, that was cold ahahaha, whether you like it or not, this maga must PAY :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And Jesus said to the only leper that came back to thank Him after He healed ten.... "Chai....na only you waka come?".
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

bully12 wrote:If it is true it is wrong . As a Muslim he has the right to marry as many wives as he can afford . For the sake of the children he could have kept his first wife and still marry the second wife. Indubitably he can afford to maintain both and their children

He can do it by his beliefs, but wasnt wifie numero uno indifferent to it????????
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

dhoney wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

Dammy, that was cold ahahaha, whether you like it or not, this maga must PAY :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This lady does not look like someone that loves Musa. i may be wrong, but musa needs to understand that poverty can drive women in nigeria to do alot of things.

We may not hear the last of Musa with this lady, i pray he goes back to his former wife and move on with his career.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Sorry this guy is an illiterate, good footballer, well
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko