Musa divorces his wife???

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Musa divorces his wife???

Post by danfo driver »

Schillachi wrote:This kinda reads like JJ. So she just voluntarily relocated to Kano just like that?
LOL. do you even know how some cultures work. You think every woman is so rachet and comes from a feisty home that she will be fighting? In some cultures, her family will call her home and she will go peacefully.

And more so, if she is in the UK on a visa, as married to Musa who is the one employed in the UK, what will she be doing in the UK after their marriage is over?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Otitokoro wrote:The decisions people make...
His wife (who bore him 2 wonderful kids) objected to his wanting to marry a second wife, so he decides to divorce her.
How do you know that they are wonderful kids?
Question is: in this day and age where most Naija men have several girlfriends, this cat decides to marry a girl who probably fcuked his brains out during one of his trips to Naija.
I mean, who the heck does that???
You seem to know quite a lot? smh
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

icee wrote:
Schillachi wrote:This kinda reads like JJ. So she just voluntarily relocated to Kano just like that?
Story has a lot of truth to it. Remember the thread on his arrest? And a CE member seeing him on a flight to Nigeria in between games going to resolve some "family issues", and CE members commenting that family members put a lot of stress on players (which is probably true) BUT some of us were warning that the family issues may be due to what "reliable" sources in Lagos and Kano offered that He was actually trying to finalize his marriage , 2nd marriage. If one woman isn't enough trouble or stress perhaps he can handle two or three. Not 100% sure about the divorce part but the second wife news is no surprise. Calabar girl is no secret to some peeps even some non-inner cacus NFF folks.

Here's the post below in blue - viewtopic.php?f=1&t=279434&start=23

Here - Police came first, Musa not home, they came back again, specifically to arrest him. Charges have now been dropped. - http://www.90min.com/posts/4829021-leic ... _aid=35745

It'll be a Miracle for Musa to recover in England. I know peeps say he is under family pressure etc. I do understand that he may have another Legal wife in Nigeria, or on the way to being legal / official in Nigeria (he is a Muslim and that's ok but what does this add to what he has on the go per family issues??) . I for one have no sympathy for ANY man that thinks he can beat a woman BUT until for sure proven guilty, I'll continue to pray for a committed SE.

If his wife's visa is tied to his work visa @ leicester, then it makes sense that she is returning to Kano. Because I do not believe Musa can bring two wives to the UK on visas. :) He can only bring one. So maybe he is sending the first one back home, so that the second one can be with him in Leicester. You know sey second wife toh-toh dey usually sweet pass. :rotf:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

okidoki wrote:It's another wife, that's his priority. Plain crazy.
Yep! Too quick for another wife. Musa should have allowed some time to elapse before diving into another marriage. On the other hand, I hope Musa is courteous enough to know his ex-wife did him a big favor by not following the advise of the ROGUE Lawyers. He should, as a result, voluntarily give the woman a decent percent of the money - they both earned together.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
icee wrote:
Story has a lot of truth to it. Remember the thread on his arrest? And a CE member seeing him on a flight to Nigeria in between games going to resolve some "family issues", and CE members commenting that family members put a lot of stress on players (which is probably true) BUT some of us were warning that the family issues may be due to what "reliable" sources in Lagos and Kano offered that He was actually trying to finalize his marriage , 2nd marriage. If one woman isn't enough trouble or stress perhaps he can handle two or three. Not 100% sure about the divorce part but the second wife news is no surprise. Calabar girl is no secret to some peeps even some non-inner cacus NFF folks.

Here's the post below in blue - viewtopic.php?f=1&t=279434&start=23

Here - Police came first, Musa not home, they came back again, specifically to arrest him. Charges have now been dropped. - http://www.90min.com/posts/4829021-leic ... _aid=35745

It'll be a Miracle for Musa to recover in England. I know peeps say he is under family pressure etc. I do understand that he may have another Legal wife in Nigeria, or on the way to being legal / official in Nigeria (he is a Muslim and that's ok but what does this add to what he has on the go per family issues??) . I for one have no sympathy for ANY man that thinks he can beat a woman BUT until for sure proven guilty, I'll continue to pray for a committed SE.
If his wife's visa is tied to his work visa @ leicester, then it makes sense that she is returning to Kano. Because I do not believe Musa can bring two wives to the UK on visas. :) He can only bring one. So maybe he is sending the first one back home, so that the second one can be with him in Leicester. You know sey second wife toh-toh dey usually sweet pass. :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yea, becos na new toto :tic: :tic:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Otitokoro wrote:The decisions people make...
His wife (who bore him 2 wonderful kids) objected to his wanting to marry a second wife, so he decides to divorce her.
How did you know that?
Otitokoro wrote: Question is: in this day and age where most Naija men have several girlfriends, this cat decides to marry a girl who probably fcuked his brains out during one of his trips to Naija.
I mean, who the heck does that???
Again, how did you know that? On the other hand, if a wife starves her husband of the thing, then a second wife is called for - in that case - and the action is justified. According to Robbynice, "that is my tuppence."
Last edited by Odas on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

He is lucky she did not press charges when they had a row, she would taken him to the cleaners
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

When Musa was getting married a few years ago, some of us wondered what the rush was.
Yes, culturally they tend to marry much earlier up north but a high flying footballer like himself might struggle to cope with the lifestyle regardless of culture. After all, he is out in the west, not in northern Nigeria.
He was barely 22 at the time if I'm not mistaken.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Damunk wrote:When Musa was getting married a few years ago, some of us wondered what the rush was.
Yes, culturally they tend to marry much earlier up north but a high flying footballer like himself might struggle to cope with the lifestyle regardless of culture. After all, he is out in the west, not in northern Nigeria.
Man mi age or no age, what Musa is doing here affects Methusala's too. It does not matter the age , getting your head twisted by the waist of a woman is no respecter of age! Keshi married an early age to the surprise of everyone..a very very young age, one of the greatest tribute you can pay to Keshi is not on the field alone..but also on his marriage.

I do not know the details of what transpired so i will not try to apportion blames, but any woman who has children for you must be able to come first over a strange woman who has come to reap where she has not sown. Good luck to him...men grow up through various means..one of them is the lesson dished to them by women.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
Damunk wrote:When Musa was getting married a few years ago, some of us wondered what the rush was.
Man mi age or no age, what Musa is doing here affects Methusala's too. It does not matter the age , getting your head twisted by the waist of a woman is no respecter of age!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Keshi married an early age to the surprise of everyone..a very very young age, one of the greatest tribute you can pay to Keshi is not on the field alone..but also on his marriage.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I do not know the details of what transpired so i will not try to apportion blames, but any woman who has children for you must be able to come first over a strange woman who has come to reap where she has not sown. Good luck to him...men grow up through various means..one of them is the lesson dished to them by women.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Nigerian player, Musa, wife ‘mutually part ways

How family members failed to save marriage

More revelations have emerged on the divorce scandal that has rocked Super Eagles striker Ahmed Musa as family sources revealed that the Leicester City forward and his estranged wife, Jamila, mutually parted ways following irreconciliable differences.

Reports suggested the idea of divorce was entirely that of the Nigerian international but a close friend of the player reliably told our correspondent that it was a decision reached by the two parties after efforts to reconcile them utterly failed.

The source confirmed that Musa’s decision to take another wife as permitted by his religion was met with vehemently rejected by Jamila and this was causing constant altercations between the couple which has now culminated to their separation.

“Ahmed loves his wife and would have loved to keep the union especially for the sake of their two children,” the source said. “He did everything to make Jamila see reason with him but the woman rejected all overtures.

Several family members mediated in the crisis but the two parties were not ready to shift positions. They constantly had altercations and it was affecting them. “A lot of things have been said about Ahmed on this matter which is not correct, he is a gentleman and this issue is constantly affecting him even his career.

The wife insisted she could not cope with another woman but Musa was adamant about going ahead with it. “He is a devout Muslim and a responsible husband and instead of keeping mistresses he chose to legally marry a new wife as permitted by his religion.

His own family members and even his mother endorsed his plans and there is no going back. Ahmed’s mother was in the UK a couple of times to speak with Jamila to accept his son’s decision but she declined.”

Musa was questioned by the UK police two weeks ago for alleged assault on his wife but he denied it and no charges were preferred against him. However, sources said the player actually had altercations with his wife but never beat her after Jamila queried him for posting the picture of the ‘new’ lady on his Instagram page, calling her ‘my queen’.

The source refused to confirm if Musa had truly done the formal introduction with the family of the new woman whose name was given as Juliet Adeh Ujue but he said the former CSKA Moscow player seldom visits her people.

Ujue stays in Lekki, Lagos State, in a house acquired by Musa but the source said she could join him in the UK soon. “I can’t divulge that to you, Musa needs to come out.

There is no big deal if he got the new woman a house or cars because she is going to be his wife soon,” he added. Saturday Telegraph had spotted the lady with the Nigerian footballer a couple of times, the last place being the Super Eagles camp in Uyo, Akwa Ibom, after the match between the Super Eagles and the Foxes of Algeria.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/news/nig ... part-ways/
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

oloye wrote:
Man mi age or no age, what Musa is doing here affects Methusala's too. It does not matter the age , getting your head twisted by the waist of a woman is no respecter of age! Keshi married an early age to the surprise of everyone..a very very young age, one of the greatest tribute you can pay to Keshi is not on the field alone..but also on his marriage.

E no suppose twist your head so tey you wan divorce your wife, unless you be Ju man or there are other major issues..
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
jb
Egg
Egg

Post by jb »

Purity wrote:SCORENigeria can exclusively reveal that Leicester City and Super Eagles star Ahmed Musa has divorced his wife and mother of his two children, Jamila.

This followed a much-publicised disagreement between husband and wife at the home in England this month.

A top source told only SCORENigeria: “Ahmed Musa has divorced his wife.

“He gave her Saki Uku (which in Hausa literraly means a final divorce).

“She is already back home in Kano trying to get her life together again.”

Ahmed Musa has now split with Jamila
As we had exclusively reported previously, Ahmed Musa has already done a wedding introduction with a lady he has fallen madly in love with.

Ahmed Musa dumps Eagles for second wedding

Last month, he quit the Super Eagles training camp in London to formally get the ball rolling for his second marriage with this lucky lady.

She is based in Lagos and she is from Calabar, a competent source told SCORENigeria

We have also specially gathered that the football star has paid off his former wife by giving her one of his houses in Kano as well as a recent model Honda car.

We also learnt that Jamila could have got a huge slice of Ahmed Musa’s fortune, but she turned down that chance after several human rights lawyers approached her in England to give them the mandate to sue her husband on her behalf.

“She rejected all their approaches,” another source informed.

It was reported that both Ahmed Musa and Jamila lived on the same street in Kano before they started courting.

Source:
http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2017/04/13/w ... rces-wife/
sharia dey for london?
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Purity wrote:SCORENigeria can exclusively reveal that Leicester City and Super Eagles star Ahmed Musa has divorced his wife and mother of his two children, Jamila.

This followed a much-publicised disagreement between husband and wife at the home in England this month.

A top source told only SCORENigeria: “Ahmed Musa has divorced his wife.

“He gave her Saki Uku (which in Hausa literraly means a final divorce).

“She is already back home in Kano trying to get her life together again.”

Ahmed Musa has now split with Jamila
As we had exclusively reported previously, Ahmed Musa has already done a wedding introduction with a lady he has fallen madly in love with.

Ahmed Musa dumps Eagles for second wedding

Last month, he quit the Super Eagles training camp in London to formally get the ball rolling for his second marriage with this lucky lady.

She is based in Lagos and she is from Calabar, a competent source told SCORENigeria

We have also specially gathered that the football star has paid off his former wife by giving her one of his houses in Kano as well as a recent model Honda car.

We also learnt that Jamila could have got a huge slice of Ahmed Musa’s fortune, but she turned down that chance after several human rights lawyers approached her in England to give them the mandate to sue her husband on her behalf.

“She rejected all their approaches,” another source informed.

It was reported that both Ahmed Musa and Jamila lived on the same street in Kano before they started courting.

Source:
http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2017/04/13/w ... rces-wife/
Who knew getting pussywhipped can kill your game.... No wonder he has been sucking...
To the madam that has broken up his marriage, just remember, if it can happen to #1, it can happen to #2, 3, 4 e.t.c.

May the deeds you do to others be done to you.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
rafflick
Egg
Egg

Post by rafflick »

Is the first wife not a Muslim? Did she not know he is allowed to marry more than one?

Muslim members please help me out, does the wife have to provide consent before he can marry the second wife? is she required to provide it regardless of her feelings?

I have a sister in law tat converted and married a Muslim and when he wanted to marry a second wife she started wahala. My wife sef begin talk story so I ask my wife whether na news say Muslims dey marry more than one wife if they so choose? Dem want fight me join sef
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

What I find funny here is how people are oblivious to Hausa's culture. So he is marrying a second wife...is that new? Why is this news? Mschew!

I'm sure he is still married to the girl but just not legally. If the girl is a Hausa girl she's not going anywhere. She knows the scores. Unless she did something so Haram that Musa can't touch her anymore.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Oh the wife is pretty though.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Ahmed Musa weds 2nd wife, Juliet ….

Super Eagles and Leicester City star, Ahmed Musa, is head over heels in love with girlfriend Juliet and he will marry her in July, family sources have said.

Ahmed Musa has already split with his wife and mother of his two children, Jamila.

He has already done the traditional wedding introduction after he quit the Super Eagles training camp in London last month.

It has been whirlwind romance between the soccer star and Lagos-based graduate Juliet so much so that any spare time Ahmed Musa gets at his base in England; he is off to Lagos to spend it with Juliet.

Ahmed Musa is one of the richest Nigeria football stars courtesy of his time at Russian army club CSKA Moscow and his club record transfer to the Premier League with Leicester City.

He has already bought his first house in Lagos on the back of this romance.

“She’s a tall, light-skinned, beautiful girl, someone you could call a Lagos big girl,” another source revealed.

Her family has finally given their blessing to the wedding after their initial reluctance that their daughter cannot be a second wife.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/ahmed-m ... fe-juliet/

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

iworo wrote:Ahmed Musa weds 2nd wife, Juliet ….

Super Eagles and Leicester City star, Ahmed Musa, is head over heels in love with girlfriend Juliet and he will marry her in July, family sources have said.

Ahmed Musa has already split with his wife and mother of his two children, Jamila.

He has already done the traditional wedding introduction after he quit the Super Eagles training camp in London last month.

It has been whirlwind romance between the soccer star and Lagos-based graduate Juliet so much so that any spare time Ahmed Musa gets at his base in England; he is off to Lagos to spend it with Juliet.

Ahmed Musa is one of the richest Nigeria football stars courtesy of his time at Russian army club CSKA Moscow and his club record transfer to the Premier League with Leicester City.

He has already bought his first house in Lagos on the back of this romance.

“She’s a tall, light-skinned, beautiful girl, someone you could call a Lagos big girl,” another source revealed.

Her family has finally given their blessing to the wedding after their initial reluctance that their daughter cannot be a second wife.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/ahmed-m ... fe-juliet/

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Odiegwu!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Musa is the higest bidder this time. After his football career is over another bidder will come and we shall see.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
rafflick
Egg
Egg

Post by rafflick »

Its a Goal wrote:Musa is the higest bidder this time. After his football career is over another bidder will come and we shall see.
Commot for road make you go pay Waffleman him $100! Wetin tell you say dem no fit dey in loff?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Please concentrate on your football, mr super sub
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

marko wrote:Please concentrate on your football, mr super sub
He is chasing Lagos Big Girls. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Why shine for Leicester when you can have a Light-Star
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT