Musa divorces his wife???

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Musa divorces his wife???

Post by Purity »

Allow Musa be.. I do not support divorce, but many of us here do not understand what Musa is going through.. Pray for Musa.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Purity wrote:Allow Musa be.. I do not support divorce, but many of us here do not understand what Musa is going through.. Pray for Musa.
C'mon put two and two together. This is anything but a normal case. This topic did not begin with the divorce. This is a perculiar case and it makes the guy look shortsighted.

There is enough information out there to suggest that Musa is just thinking on autopilot, as he does on the green grass.

Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Purity wrote:Allow Musa be.. I do not support divorce, but many of us here do not understand what Musa is going through.. Pray for Musa.
Best comment on this thread :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Dude is Hausa? :?
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

The information out there is not in Musa's favour.

We cannot support someone just because they played for the SE. Musa has a right to make any decision in his life, but we also have a right to our opinion of his actions.

And his actions seem peculiar based on all the evidence out there, but if Musa wants to add something, I am all ears. But based on all the evidence out there, I have formed my opinion of him, and it is not good.

Seems like some people are not good at separating the star from the individual. Giggs, Terry, Musa, Keane...they are all in the same boat to me.

Questionable characters that just so happened to be good at football.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Musa's level of intelligence is so low that he cannot relate what is happening in his career to his family crisis. A record breaking signing that cannot even make the match day squad of his club. The emergence of the likes of Success, Onyekuru, Bazee and Osayi could eventually push him out of the SE squad. He cannot get his priorities right all because of a floozy. He has jettisoned the stable family life that helped propel him to stardom and his career in on the way down just like Tiger Woods.
I am happy