Musa divorces his wife???

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Musa divorces his wife???

Post by danfo driver »

kolinzo wrote:What I find funny here is how people are oblivious to Hausa's culture. So he is marrying a second wife...is that new? Why is this news? Mschew!

I'm sure he is still married to the girl but just not legally. If the girl is a Hausa girl she's not going anywhere. She knows the scores. Unless she did something so Haram that Musa can't touch her anymore.
And what I find funny here is how you are oblivious of the fact that "Hausa" is not a tribe.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

kolinzo wrote:Oh the wife is pretty though.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chief, na wetin? Dem dey tok anoda tin you dey tok say the woman pretty, abe your eyes dey for the woman?
Last edited by Odas on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Its a Goal wrote:Musa is the higest bidder this time. After his football career is over another bidder will come and we shall see.
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: Big trouble laying its eggs on the road at moment. Call it a "roadside bomb" waiting to explode very soon - as soon as playing days are over for Musa. If he thinks this lady will NOT take 50% of his money when the times comes (unless some written contract/agreement is written and signed), he is yet to see.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

rafflick wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Musa is the higest bidder this time. After his football career is over another bidder will come and we shall see.
Commot for road make you go pay Waffleman him $100! Wetin tell you say dem no fit dey in loff?
Of course they are in love [now], no doubt about that, but let's see what happens 10 years from now, especially after Musa's playing days end and there is little or no major investment to continue the life style as she knows it. Then, Musa will realize there is no such thing as "LOVE."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kolinzo wrote:What I find funny here is how people are oblivious to Hausa's culture. So he is marrying a second wife...is that new? Why is this news? Mschew!

I'm sure he is still married to the girl but just not legally. If the girl is a Hausa girl she's not going anywhere. She knows the scores. Unless she did something so Haram that Musa can't touch her anymore.
I expect Musa to declare "Jihad" on some country soon after all it is permitted in Islam. Not everything permissible is beneficial
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

My only concern he is too young to marry two wives . One wife gives you hell imagine double whammy from both that will definitely precipitate one's early demise. Though one of my uncles who married two wives once told me that he married two wives for them to neutralize each other. Both will be fighting between themselves thus leave him alone. Maybe he was right but I can't attest or impugn the veracity of his claim.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

pajimoh wrote:

I expect Musa to declare "Jihad" on some country soon after all it is permitted in Islam. Not everything permissible is beneficial
You are making sense.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

A young footballer not yet at the prime of his career decides to saddle himself with the burden of two wives....we all know where his priorities lies! Foolish young man! In this day and age kpa! I am beginning to believe the myth about Calabar women!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

oloye wrote:A young footballer not yet at the prime of his career decides to saddle himself with the burden of two wives....we all know where his priorities lies! Foolish young man! In this day and age kpa! I am beginning to believe the myth about Calabar women!
He has been reading too much Shakespeare, instead of listening to Shakespeare.

Like play like play (pun intended), bobo get fatal flaw.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

oloye wrote:A young footballer not yet at the prime of his career decides to saddle himself with the burden of two wives....we all know where his priorities lies! Foolish young man! In this day and age kpa! I am beginning to believe the myth about Calabar women!

Exactly, misplaced priorities if you ask me, a foolish man and his money as soon parted
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

bully12 wrote:My only concern he is too young to marry two wives . One wife gives you hell imagine double whammy from both that will definitely precipitate one's early demise. Though one of my uncles who married two wives once told me that he married two wives for them to neutralize each other. Both will be fighting between themselves thus leave him alone. Maybe he was right but I can't attest or impugn the veracity of his claim.
Chief bully12; I agree with your uncle! He is very correct - in my opinion. In some cases, marrying one woman is not good because the woman will, sooner or later, become exceedingly pompous. I have seen it (marrying one woman and marrying two women) at work severally.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Odas wrote:
bully12 wrote:My only concern he is too young to marry two wives . One wife gives you hell imagine double whammy from both that will definitely precipitate one's early demise. Though one of my uncles who married two wives once told me that he married two wives for them to neutralize each other. Both will be fighting between themselves thus leave him alone. Maybe he was right but I can't attest or impugn the veracity of his claim.
Chief bully12; I agree with your uncle! He is very correct - in my opinion. In some cases, marrying one woman is not good because the woman will, sooner or later, become exceedingly pompous. I have seen it (marrying one woman and marrying two women) at work severally.
Your problem is you're trying to open many doors with the same key. In the case of Musa, his first wife no gree. So now he's separated from the mother of his first children. Those children have not even left primary school. He gave up a very precious thing for so little.
We sometimes never appreciate what we have and give it up tamely for what we don't have. In his case, the bird in hand is less valuable than the perceived one in the bush. Good luck to him. My prayers are with his children.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

pajimoh wrote:
Odas wrote:
Your problem is you're trying to open many doors with the same key. In the case of Musa, his first wife no gree. So now he's separated from the mother of his first children. Those children have not even left primary school. He gave up a very precious thing for so little.
We sometimes never appreciate what we have and give it up tamely for what we don't have. In his case, the bird in hand is less valuable than the perceived one in the bush. Good luck to him. My prayers are with his children.
... and hence I said "in some cases."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

all of you posting here passing judgement, wetin concern you if a man carry wives put for house, nah una go feed the wives? una funny die for this forum.. just read una posts ... if Musa wants 50 wives, nah him business be that.. e no concern any of una at all
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wetin be "A Lagos big Girl" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:all of you posting here passing judgement, wetin concern you if a man carry wives put for house, nah una go feed the wives? una funny die for this forum.. just read una posts ... if Musa wants 50 wives, nah him business be that.. e no concern any of una at all
We can talk about Musa just as much as you can talk about Mikel. He's a public figure and his life is in the news. We can't tell him what to do and no one is doing that but until it is a crime to have this discussions, then you're just as wrong as we are talking about Mikel.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:all of you posting here passing judgement, wetin concern you if a man carry wives put for house, nah una go feed the wives? una funny die for this forum.. just read una posts ... if Musa wants 50 wives, nah him business be that.. e no concern any of una at all
We can talk about Musa just as much as you can talk about Mikel. He's a public figure and his life is in the news. We can't tell him what to do and no one is doing that but until it is a crime to have this discussions, then you're just as wrong as we are talking about Mikel.
you catching feelings? :lol: :lol: dude why are you explaining yourself, as i said wetin concern una if man cary 50 wives, how has that got to do with playing ball on the green grass?I know wan yab you but, have to call you BS...when i talk about Mikel( it's all about ball) however it isn't about me or Mikel in this thread, but wetin marrying women got to do with Musa at Leicester or the SE?
SuperEagles

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
you catching feelings? :lol: :lol: dude why are you explaining yourself, as i said wetin concern una if man cary 50 wives, how has that got to do with playing ball on the green grass?I know wan yab you but, have to call you BS...when i talk about Mikel( it's all about ball) however it isn't about me or Mikel in this thread, but wetin marrying women got to do with Musa at Leicester or the SE?
like this thread??

or this one

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
You're welcome to yab me all you want. The police did not think about football when Musa was questioned. The newspaper did not think about football when they wrote a piece about him. It seems the only place that is not allowed to discuss current event is CE, considering it relates to one of our own.
By the way what has Mikel's birthday or the number of dogs he has got to do with football, yet we've discussed those and a whole lot more here.
Bottom-line we discuss footballers and whatever they're doing to get on the news, here
ogiso
Egg
Egg

Post by ogiso »

Reluctance fizzles out at the presence of big wads of cash :D :D
iworo wrote: Her family has finally given their blessing to the wedding after their initial reluctance that their daughter cannot be a second wife.
dhoney
Egg
Egg

Post by dhoney »

...bros no tell me say that's why my own career finish for grassroot o ahahahahah
And Jesus said to the only leper that came back to thank Him after He healed ten.... "Chai....na only you waka come?".
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

A retired 'runs girls' who is now a big madam
Bigpokey24 wrote:wetin be "A Lagos big Girl" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?