Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:47 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:19 am 

Allow Musa be.. I do not support divorce, but many of us here do not understand what Musa is going through.. Pray for Musa.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:28 pm 

Purity wrote:
Allow Musa be.. I do not support divorce, but many of us here do not understand what Musa is going through.. Pray for Musa.

C'mon put two and two together. This is anything but a normal case. This topic did not begin with the divorce. This is a perculiar case and it makes the guy look shortsighted.

There is enough information out there to suggest that Musa is just thinking on autopilot, as he does on the green grass.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:08 pm 

Purity wrote:

Best comment on this thread :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:33 pm 

Dude is Hausa? :?

~ arrogance with humility

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:23 am 

The information out there is not in Musa's favour.

We cannot support someone just because they played for the SE. Musa has a right to make any decision in his life, but we also have a right to our opinion of his actions.

And his actions seem peculiar based on all the evidence out there, but if Musa wants to add something, I am all ears. But based on all the evidence out there, I have formed my opinion of him, and it is not good.

Seems like some people are not good at separating the star from the individual. Giggs, Terry, Musa, Keane...they are all in the same boat to me.

Questionable characters that just so happened to be good at football.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:26 pm 

Musa's level of intelligence is so low that he cannot relate what is happening in his career to his family crisis. A record breaking signing that cannot even make the match day squad of his club. The emergence of the likes of Success, Onyekuru, Bazee and Osayi could eventually push him out of the SE squad. He cannot get his priorities right all because of a floozy. He has jettisoned the stable family life that helped propel him to stardom and his career in on the way down just like Tiger Woods.