Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 9:53 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:07 pm 

I understand that Bazee has extended his contract with Hannover. It is the wise thing to do. He is just beginning his career and with time, if, he is injury free, play for a bigger team in the Bundesliga.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:33 pm 

How good is the boy? is he better than Simon, musa, or any of our 2nd tier forwards? What are his strengths?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:51 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
How good is the boy? is he better than Simon, musa, or any of our 2nd tier forwards? What are his strengths?

FYI, i am not hyping his talent or suggesting that he deserves a call up to the Super Eagles with this post. IMHO, he is a budding attacking midfielder whose invitation to SE, is quite premature. However, if he is injury free, he might make some waves in the Bundesliga.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:57 pm 

I thought he was swt for Monchengladbach in the summer.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:34 pm 

Dammy wrote:

His scintillating play before his injury, garnered interests from Bayern Munich, Gladbach or Schalke. I think his agent and Bazee are thinking long term in their plans. He will definitely improve his game and get playing time in Hannover. It is too early to make a bold move to a bigger club.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:38 am 

Arsenal Linked With Newest Super Eagle Noah Joel Sarenren Bazee

Top English Premier league Side Arsenal are the latest club to be linked with Hannovers Noah Joel Sarenren Bazee according to reports from German football site Sports Bild

Noah Joel Sarenren Bazee who recently trained with the Nigerian National team the Super Eagles and traveled to London with the team for friendly games plays with Hannover 96 in the German 2nd division . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/arsenal-l ... ren-bazee/

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:42 am 

Dammy wrote:

He should stay where he is. They are about to be promoted.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:52 am 

Pavarotti wrote:

Top English Premier league Side Arsenal are the latest club to be linked with Hannovers Noah Joel Sarenren Bazee according to reports from German football site Sports Bild

Noah Joel Sarenren Bazee who recently trained with the Nigerian National team the Super Eagles and traveled to London with the team for friendly games plays with Hannover 96 in the German 2nd division . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/arsenal-l ... ren-bazee/

kid should stay away from Wenger.

Image <--- Santini/Jol/Ramos/'Arry/AVB/Sherwood/Poch

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:13 am 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Pavarotti wrote:

kid should stay away from Wenger.

In fact all soccer loving fans should stay away from Wengabe as well. Look at how he has reduced grown men to fighting on the terraces and mugus here lamenting in a 600 page thread? :tic:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:22 pm 

Yiba wrote:
I understand that Bazee has extended his contract with Hannover. It is the wise thing to do. He is just beginning his career and with time, if, he is injury free, play for a bigger team in the Bundesliga.

Good decision in my opinion.
He already showed a lot of promise but is far from being an established player even in the 2nd Bundesliga.
He should settle where he is right now - taste the air of professional football and then make one step further if he confirms his potential.

Naija 4 life!

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:26 pm 

Hannover and Sareren-Bazee win promotion back to the Bundesliga at the first attempt. Bazee was an unused substitute in the match confirming that he is over his injury problems.
How good is Bazee? I was told he is a quicker version of Victor Moses and very good with assists. Of true, we could have one heck of a player in our hands. I am surprised that he has not played for any of Germany's national teams.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:06 pm 

I have caught a couple of games and he is absolutely faster than most of our present wingers, and can beat people on the run. Has an eye for goal as well. Thanks to Kodi...i think he's a great capture for us...