ONYEKURU on the radar!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ONYEKURU on the radar!!!

Post by Cito »

bully12 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cally wrote:This bully fellow is obviously on a mission to run Kelechi down on this site. He does it at the slightest instance. Knowing Nigerians, he most likely has a personal agenda he's pursuing, and Nacho seems to be his marked obstacle. Smh.

Most likely one of the rogue agents Kelechi rejected when he chose to sign for City-- giving his father most of the money. The criminal is still devastated about it and has sworn to destroy the young boy.
I have told you before these your incessant calumnies and derisions are gratuitous, puerile and fatuous.
Oyibo!!! Abeg blow grammar jare. But of a truth, is this how you speak in real life? :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cally wrote:This bully fellow is obviously on a mission to run Kelechi down on this site. He does it at the slightest instance. Knowing Nigerians, he most likely has a personal agenda he's pursuing, and Nacho seems to be his marked obstacle. Smh.

Most likely one of the rogue agents Kelechi rejected when he chose to sign for City-- giving his father most of the money. The criminal is still devastated about it and has sworn to destroy the young boy.
You guys should give it a rest. While you may not agree with him it doesn't make him an agent. Going by your logic maybe you are a disgruntled agent who was rebuffed by Musa? Football fans are passionate and do not need any financial interest to dislike any player.
It's the default insult around here. The most thoughtless one too.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

You guys should give it a rest. While you may not agree with him it doesn't make him an agent. Going by your logic maybe you are a disgruntled agent who was rebuffed by Musa? Football fans are passionate and do not need any financial interest to dislike any player.

Yes I am! And had the brainless twat hired me, his career will be going better today.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bully12 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I have told you before these your incessant calumnies and derisions are gratuitous, puerile and fatuous.

If you like speak Obahiagbon english, na your shelenge be that! I can guarantee you that Kelechi will never hire you! Thief!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Onyekuru taking the Lokeren full back to the cleaners, and at will. One of such rampages saw him brought down.

We are lucky to have this guy. He's not fast, the guy is rampant. Control also well above average, even at that speed.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

I heard he has been invited for the next friendly
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Onye bikes Everton jump queue for Nigerian starlet Henry Onyekuru… and plan to beat rivals to £7million signature

Left winger is the talk of Belgium where he is in top form for KAS Eupen and already attracting offers from European giants
Exclusive
By Alan Nixon
30th April 2017, 11:52 am
Updated: 30th April 2017, 11:53 am

EVERTON are jumping the queue for promising Nigerian Henry Onyekuru — and plan to beat their rivals to his £7million signature.

The left winger, 19, is the talk of Belgium where he is in top form for KAS Eupen and already attracting offers from Celtic, Southampton and Sevilla.

However Everton have now been over the North Sea to try to close a move for Onyekuru who could fill in for long-term crock Yannick Bolasie.

Onyekuru is scoring a goal nearly every two games — despite playing wide. And he would fit right into Ronald Koeman’s plans as the Dutch boss likes exciting emerging players.

The Toffees would have to pay a large fee and wages to get Onyekuru into the country. As he has not been capped by Nigeria’s full national side, he would need a work permit.

Celtic thought they had an advantage in the race because the rules for admission in Scotland are slacker than in England.

The Toffees would have to pay a large fee and wages to get Onyekuru into the country with the likes of Sevilla also keen.

Toffees would have to pay a large fee and wages to get Onyekuru into the country with the likes of Sevilla also keen

But if Everton pay the right fee and salary they have a great chance of getting the player through the appeals.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... -7million/
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Seems like Ademola Lookman isn't doing so well in Everton .
OCCUPY NFF!!
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Demola is doing good, not the same kind of player.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Getting a work permit for a player with no international caps will be a challenge..... siddon look mode activated.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Mr Shows wrote:Getting a work permit for a player with no international caps will be a challenge..... siddon look mode activated.
Success and Ndidi did . It depends how much the team that wants him is ready to cough out. If they are unnecessarily parsimonious they will not succeed. Otherwise, they can.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

bully12 wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:Getting a work permit for a player with no international caps will be a challenge..... siddon look mode activated.
Success and Ndidi did . It depends how much the team that wants him is ready to cough out. If they are unnecessarily parsimonious they will not succeed. Otherwise, they can.
Iheanacho did as well.
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote:
bully12 wrote:
Iheanacho did as well.
Nacho was contracted under the 'special talent' rules I believe.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

He scored again over the week-end and now has 20 goals in his kitty this season.

Crystal Palace join race to sign Henry Onyekuru

Michael Oliver

4 hours ago • 926 reads • 2 min read • 0 0 Comments

Crystal Palace will need to invest in another striker in the summer with Loic Remy returning to Chelsea and Fraizer Campbell’s contract up at the end of the season.

Sam Allardyce has had his scouts watching KAS Eupen starlet Henry Onyekuru this season ahead of a summer move, but he faces competition for his signature.

Liverpool, Bournemouth, Southampton and Everton are also weighing up moves for the teenage forward, while Celtic failed with a January bid earlier this season, say the Daily Mail.

The 19-year-old has 20 goals and nine assists in 38 games for Eupen this season and is widely expected to complete a lucrative transfer in the summer.

Fellow Belgian sides Anderlecht and Club Brugge have both submitted £6.7m offers for the striker, which may force the Eagles’ hand.

Yet to make his international debut for Nigeria, Onyekuru would struggle to earn a work permit to complete a move to the Premier League, unless Palace pay £7m and sign him to a contract of £32,000-a-week to ensure a work permit under the totting-up procedure.
http://readcrystalpalace.com/2017/05/08 ... -onyekuru/
I am happy
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Dammy wrote:He scored again over the week-end and now has 20 goals in his kitty this season.

Michael Oliver

Crystal Palace will need to invest in another striker in the summer with Loic Remy returning to Chelsea and Fraizer Campbell’s contract up at the end of the season.

Sam Allardyce has had his scouts watching KAS Eupen starlet Henry Onyekuru this season ahead of a summer move, but he faces competition for his signature.

Liverpool, Bournemouth, Southampton and Everton are also weighing up moves for the teenage forward, while Celtic failed with a January bid earlier this season, say the Daily Mail.

The 19-year-old has 20 goals and nine assists in 38 games for Eupen this season and is widely expected to complete a lucrative transfer in the summer.

Fellow Belgian sides Anderlecht and Club Brugge have both submitted £6.7m offers for the striker, which may force the Eagles’ hand.

Yet to make his international debut for Nigeria, Onyekuru would struggle to earn a work permit to complete a move to the Premier League, unless Palace pay £7m and sign him to a contract of £32,000-a-week to ensure a work permit under the totting-up procedure.
please tell me why is this pure gold ignored by buffoonish white man . I had the feeling there is something insidious in his exclusion from the national team. Is foolish Mr Rohr deaf and blind that he can neither hear nor see his outstanding exploits in Europe. Honestly I'm developing an intensive revulsion for this Mr Nobody that is hired to manage SE. what does poor boy need to do earn a call? Perhaps score in the moon.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

bully12 wrote:
Dammy wrote:He scored again over the week-end and now has 20 goals in his kitty this season.

Michael Oliver

please tell me why is this pure gold ignored by buffoonish white man . I had the feeling there is something insidious in his exclusion from the national team. Is foolish Mr Rohr deaf and blind that he can neither hear nor see his outstanding exploits in Europe. Honestly I'm developing an intensive revulsion for this Mr Nobody that is hired to manage SE. what does poor boy need to do earn a call? Perhaps score in the moon.
Take am easy, he will get his chance.
I am happy