Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:04 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 424 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69599
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
balo wrote:
benteke wrote:
balo wrote:
benteke wrote:
balo wrote:
marko wrote:
Nobody gave man united a chance, all the British punters said Chelsea will win, so I guess there was no pressure on united, it's a shame we did not score more than 2 goals, we could have taken them to the cleaners by half time if Rashford and young and finished their chances



Even at 1 - 0, the thought was that Chelsea would come back to at least draw the game.

Bad day in the office.



Just accept that Conte had no answer to Mourinho's tactics and that your team were soundly beaten and look forward to the next game this weekend against in form Spurs



What's not to accept? It was a bad day for Chelsea.


Just accept it, Conte has already accepted.

Chelsea has already had 5 bad days in the League this season, one more bad day and Spurs will be proper breathing down your necks.



In case you didn't know. CP also beat Chelsea. It's part of the drill. You take your beating and move on to the next game.

Chelsea has beaten Man U twice this season. Get on with the the next game already. Don't dwell on having beaten Chelsea. You should be concerned about making top 4.


It's a football [discussion] forum. We the fans are still dwelling. Allow us

Jose is preparing for Europe tomorrow

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 40776
Location: Akoko Highlands
tfco wrote:
balo wrote:
It's a football [discussion] forum. We the fans are still dwelling. Allow us

Jose is preparing for Europe tomorrow



So why belabor someone about accepting or not accepting? Is it still a football discussion forum?

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 6161
balo wrote:
benteke wrote:
balo wrote:
benteke wrote:
balo wrote:
marko wrote:
Nobody gave man united a chance, all the British punters said Chelsea will win, so I guess there was no pressure on united, it's a shame we did not score more than 2 goals, we could have taken them to the cleaners by half time if Rashford and young and finished their chances



Even at 1 - 0, the thought was that Chelsea would come back to at least draw the game.

Bad day in the office.



Just accept that Conte had no answer to Mourinho's tactics and that your team were soundly beaten and look forward to the next game this weekend against in form Spurs



What's not to accept? It was a bad day for Chelsea.


Just accept it, Conte has already accepted.

Chelsea has already had 5 bad days in the League this season, one more bad day and Spurs will be proper breathing down your necks.



In case you didn't know. CP also beat Chelsea. It's part of the drill. You take your beating and move on to the next game.

Chelsea has beaten Man U twice this season. Get on with the the next game already. Don't dwell on having beaten Chelsea. You should be concerned about making top 4.


Yes I am the one reminding you that Chelsea already has 5 "bad days" this season.
Mourinho tactically outclassed Conte, I think it's something that is acceptable to all.

As football fans, we are not only concerned about United and Arsenal top 4.prospects, but we are also concerned with that gap at the top that has narrowed in favour of Spurs thanks to a "bad day" at Old Trafford.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 9554
I noticed that Burnley/England defender (and ex Man Utd player) Michael Keane was at the Chelsea game, and sat in the row in front of Juan Mata. I wonder if he was there to visit old mates? He was in the Man Utd youth team along with Pogba, Jesse Lingard, Ravel Morrison of Lazio, Januzaj, and Michael Keane's twin brother Will (who now lays for Hull).

...Or is there something to those rumours of Man Utd wanting to re-sign him?...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73198
Location: Earth
seriously tfco why are you dragging this thread like assnal spamming fans? haba the game don finish..Chelsea is focusing on the FA cup, move on to the next game

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69599
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Bigpokey24 wrote:
seriously tfco why are you dragging this thread like assnal spamming fans? haba the game don finish..Chelsea is focusing on the FA cup, move on to the next game


I am responding to trolls like yourself.

Do you think we have a chance against Anderlecht

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73198
Location: Earth
tfco wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
seriously tfco why are you dragging this thread like assnal spamming fans? haba the game don finish..Chelsea is focusing on the FA cup, move on to the next game


I am responding to trolls like yourself.

Do you think we have a chance against Anderlecht

I do not dwell on past games.. fyi I respect and have always respected Manchester United... left to me I want them to finish top 4 ( Chelsea , Spurs, Pool and United) I want City and assnal to fail....oh also i want them to win the Europa league.. so kindly grow up and stop imitating jobless assanal CE spammers

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 12550
tfco wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
seriously tfco why are you dragging this thread like assnal spamming fans? haba the game don finish..Chelsea is focusing on the FA cup, move on to the next game


I am responding to trolls like yourself.

One day you'll learn that silence is a perfectly sensible response. Stop dragging out these threads. If you have sense you won't reply to this.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o


"I will take Trump over Clinton. But I am in the minority." - Cellular, Jul 19, 2016.
"Cellular does not follow these things closely - he rarely does the dirty work of facts checking." - Catalyst, Feb 12, 2014.
---
© The YeyeMan 2017
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 3927
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
seriously tfco why are you dragging this thread like assnal spamming fans? haba the game don finish..Chelsea is focusing on the FA cup, move on to the next game


I am responding to trolls like yourself.

One day you'll learn that silence is a perfectly sensible response. Stop dragging out these threads. If you have sense you won't reply to this.



Yeyeb1tch, take your own advise and silent there one time! ewu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 12550
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
seriously tfco why are you dragging this thread like assnal spamming fans? haba the game don finish..Chelsea is focusing on the FA cup, move on to the next game


I am responding to trolls like yourself.

One day you'll learn that silence is a perfectly sensible response. Stop dragging out these threads. If you have sense you won't reply to this.



Yeyeb1tch, take your own advise and silent there one time! ewu

I expected this filthy slug to rear its ugly head. When I want your opinion I'll give it to you.

PS: How's your family?

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o


"I will take Trump over Clinton. But I am in the minority." - Cellular, Jul 19, 2016.
"Cellular does not follow these things closely - he rarely does the dirty work of facts checking." - Catalyst, Feb 12, 2014.
---
© The YeyeMan 2017
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 424 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Sampo and 71 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group