Cord Cutters, most comprehensive streaming package?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

theDunamis
Egg
Egg
Cord Cutters, most comprehensive streaming package?

Post by theDunamis »

I got rid of cable TV last year -- too much junk; too little of what I wanted - sports and news. I have had varied success with streaming services but a friend pointed me to www.fubo.tv this week and for $35 a month they offer the most comprehensive soccer package I have seen so far (UCL, Europa, top European leagues, English FA Cup, MLS, etc.). The streaming quality is very good. And in addition, they offer DVR service as well. Lots to love so far.

I noticed today though that they have some holes - the Chelsea v Spurs FA Cup game today is not on the schedule. So does anyone have any recs on a sports streaming service that possibly has a more comprehensive package?
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cord Cutters, most comprehensive streaming package?

Post by Its a Goal »

Don't you get regular local channels with the service? The FA Cup match is on regular FOX.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

If they don't offer local channels call your cable company to provide only local channels and that shouldn't be more than $15/month.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

PlayStation Vue. Their Core package may run you up to 45 bucks, but you got rest of mind. You will get NBCSN, ESPN, FS1/2, BeinSports.

For $55 (Elite package) you get the Fox Sports channels additionally.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/network/vue/channels/

You can DVR games and replay them at will or when they show the replays.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Fubo is the online offering of BEIN. I had their package for 10 / month but I get so many soccer channels on ASTV on Roku I no longer had a need for Fubo
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]balo[/color] wrote: PlayStation Vue. Their Core package may run you up to 45 bucks, but you got rest of mind. You will get NBCSN, ESPN, FS1/2, BeinSports.

Does it have it PiP capability?

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]balo[/color] wrote: PlayStation Vue. Their Core package may run you up to 45 bucks, but you got rest of mind. You will get NBCSN, ESPN, FS1/2, BeinSports.

Does it have it PiP capability?

On PS4, yes. But I am not using PS4. I am using Amazon Media Player.
Also, if your TV can do PIP, check if you can leverage that with PS Vue.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

YUJAM wrote:Fubo is the online offering of BEIN. I had their package for 10 / month but I get so many soccer channels on ASTV on Roku I no longer had a need for Fubo
I have Fubo currently and I like the fact that it lets you get Beinsports Connect online. Lots of games to watch when you can. What is ASTV and what package does it have?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics