Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:39 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:44 pm 

this ref is a joke

platinum wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
platinum wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Considering Boro hasn't scored 2 goals in the 2nd half this season this match is over.

This is Arsenal. Rule NOTHING out

Do you honestly see this crap Boro scoring again? I don't.

You have not been paying close attention to Arsenal. I don't blame you....your team is challenging for the title again so you have things to face. Arsenal has a series of bad habits.

Their habits are not as bad as this Boro's. There is a reason why they haven't been able to score more than 1 goal in the 2nd half and that is because they have too many dumb players who don't know what to do in front of goal.

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!

Alexis can be very infuriating with these turnovers!

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:45 pm 

Boro is hopelessly useless!

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:46 pm 

ozil and alexis off, bellerin and coq on

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:46 pm 

oloye wrote:
Boro is hopelessly useless!

Couldn't agree more :boo:.

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:47 pm 

coquelin :rotf:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:48 pm 

These Boro players do not deserve to be paid epl wages...i have seen players in the lower league with better abilities

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:48 pm 

Traore has only had one effective offensive play and that was immediately when he came on. Since then he has been pathetically hopeless.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:49 pm 

what was ox doing there, that should have killed this as a contest

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:50 pm 

Useless can't even begin to describe Traore.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:51 pm 

oxlade is crap

Ox :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: twice in two mins ..why so silly ?

...Socrates

Last edited by Siddonlook11 on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Traore has helped Arsenal.

FT 2-1 Arsenal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:52 pm 

Ox ...what else ..he cannot surprise me anymore..he is one of those who have no second level...built upon the hype framework. I still remember all the noise when he was bought from Saints. He has not improved at all....

Thanks God for Traore !!

...Socrates

See how the arse are celebrating beating common middlesbrough

Danny Blanchflower

Last edited by toyin133 on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:53 pm 

Arsenal is an eyesore.

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:53 pm 

Looking forward to Arsenal's next League away game :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:54 pm 

Mister Dolly wrote:
Can't wait for Giroud to be shipped out!!

Why? :???:

"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Thanks God for Traore !!

Help sent from above!

Its a Goal wrote:
Traore has only had one effective offensive play and that was immediately when he came on. Since then he has been pathetically hopeless.

Can't believe he was ever linked with a Chelsea move. Bobo's brain dey freeze when on the field.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:56 pm 

Pheeewww ..... we survive and move on :thumbs: :thumbs:

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next