[EPL] M'Boro 1-2 Arsenal FT (Sanchez, Ozil; Negredo)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [EPL] M'Boro 0-0 Arsenal 1H

Post by toyin133 »

oloye wrote:The reason why Boro is going down...they simply do not have forward play. Saddled with a striker that is left and lead footed, who runs around in small circles like a crab., i mean Negredo. How a team's forward play, by a small team can rely on such a blunt forward is a mystery.

They looked organised at the back, but without the ability to punish the opponent..it is only a matter of time before the opponent responds!
You were saying :lol:
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [EPL] M'Boro 0-1 Arsenal 2H (Sanchez)

Post by platinum »

oloye wrote:This Arsenal team..seriously..i mean seriously!
rudderless
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [EPL] M'Boro 1-1 Arsenal 2H (Sanchez; Negredo)

Post by Nkume »

Ramsey is a bad bad player.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [EPL] M'Boro 0-1 Arsenal 1H (Sanchez)

Post by Nkume »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Wenger hates himself, that's why he is fielding Ramsey.
I wonder myself. :shock: :blink:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:How did he get between the 2 defenders?
They are Araenal defenders ,it is expected! How a team goes from parading the likes of Tony Adams, Sol, Keown, Toure down to scrubs like Holding and Gabriel is a mystery!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Yet another game where ozil is having to drop into the abyss just to get possession. Arsenal's structure is absolutely rubbish
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Boro hasn't scored more than 1 goal in the 2nd half this season. That should be comforting for ARSEnal. But wait, what kind of yeye defense is ARSEnal putting up?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

toyin133 wrote:
oloye wrote:The reason why Boro is going down...they simply do not have forward play. Saddled with a striker that is left and lead footed, who runs around in small circles like a crab., i mean Negredo. How a team's forward play, by a small team can rely on such a blunt forward is a mystery.

They looked organised at the back, but without the ability to punish the opponent..it is only a matter of time before the opponent responds!
Like i said ,that is Negredo's 8th goal and he is the highest goal scorer for Boro. It does not negate what i have said, rather if you are an arsenal fan,it tells a sad tale of the level to which they have fallen.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

The minute Arsenal loses possession, it's like a wolf among chickens....the defenders scatter in a million different directions.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Clear handball by Giroud not given
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

The Chinois need to buy Arsenal and get rid of Wenger :P
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Amen
Egg
Egg

Post by Amen »

platinum wrote:The minute Arsenal loses possession, it's like a wolf among chickens....the defenders scatter in a million different directions.
:rotf: :rotf: where the dms sef?
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

oloye wrote:
toyin133 wrote:

Like i said ,that is Negredo's 8th goal and he is the highest goal scorer for Boro. It does not negate what i have said, rather if you are an arsenal fan,it tells a sad tale of the level to which they have fallen.
Chief, have you taken up drinking in your old age :evil:
Danny Blanchflower
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

I'm not convinced with Ben Gibson - I bet Spurs scouts are there watching him
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Arsenal look so uncomfortable at the back, all a decent coach needs to do is to unleash three runners with brains at them!

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

platinum wrote:Arsenal doesn't look better than Boro...the 2nd worst team in the PL. The Gunners need to wake up and start playing like men instead of frightened children. This shouldn't be a contest.
Wenger needs to look at the mirror and tell himself he is not fit to coach at this level anymore. He should go and coach primary school children.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Cech saves the arse again
Danny Blanchflower
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

that should have been 2-1 to boro. Arsenal is BEGGING to get beat.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

toyin133 wrote:
oloye wrote:
toyin133 wrote:

Chief, have you taken up drinking in your old age :evil:
Shattap dia...i don respond finish before i noticed say na you :mad:

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Kai Boro should have scored
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Ox :clap: :clap: :clap:
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Oh I found Ozil there :D
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Ozil cant lift ball over keeper ??
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates