Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:20 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:40 pm
Posts: 421
Location: Berlin, Toronto
Report says that Hoffenheim might be interested in loaning Kelechi Iheanacho from Manchester City according to this German website. t-online and cued from "Daily Mail". In fact, they are interested in buying him but Pep might not be willing top sell him.

http://www.t-online.de/sport/fussball/b ... y-zu-.html

_________________
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 13425
No thanks!

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 33284
Location: Land of the Terrapins
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
No thanks!


Depends what other teams come in for him...If Pep is still there I'm sure he'll buy another striker this summer as he awaits Jesus to walk. If that happens its better to go somewhere else and get PT than be relegated to youth team and FA Cup appearances. He barely plays as it is with Pep not being able to call on Jesus...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 19102
Location: Chiraq
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
No thanks!


playing in the champions league, it would be a great move.

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 13425
maceo4 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
No thanks!


Depends what other teams come in for him...If Pep is still there I'm sure he'll buy another striker this summer as he awaits Jesus to walk. If that happens its better to go somewhere else and get PT than be relegated to youth team and FA Cup appearances. He barely plays as it is with Pep not being able to call on Jesus...


He has put in 2 seasons already in the Epl, he should stay there or go to Spain or France.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:42 pm
Posts: 6078
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
No thanks!


Depends what other teams come in for him...If Pep is still there I'm sure he'll buy another striker this summer as he awaits Jesus to walk. If that happens its better to go somewhere else and get PT than be relegated to youth team and FA Cup appearances. He barely plays as it is with Pep not being able to call on Jesus...


He has put in 2 seasons already in the Epl, he should stay there or go to Spain or France.


Gamany has a great league, and has the chance of playing in a top garman team if he performs


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Posts: 23849
Location: your girls place
As long as Pep is Manshitty coach, he won't get a chance.

_________________
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73625
Location: Earth
Leverkusen are also interested ..The Value from city is over 25 million pounds

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:57 pm
Posts: 10411
Location: D-Town
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Leverkusen are also interested ..The Value from city is over 25 million pounds


Please give us a source where you got this information from.
Non of the above named Bundesliga sides will pay this amount of money for Iheanacho.
Despite rising prizes money is still not spent like crazy in the Bundesliga - they will prefer a local talent or an unknown player in a smaller league if the prize is not right.

Nevertheless I believe that Hoffenheim could revive Iheanacho's career.
Nagelsmann is a young, modern and very promising coach who can make any player much better than he currently is - he especially makes players think faster and decide faster - that is where Hoffenheim is currently the destination number one in Germany.
They know that when it comes to athleticism football has almost reached its top - but the cognitive aspect is far from reaching its limit.

But I have my doubts Iheanacho is humble enough to make the "step back" to Hoffenheim to make one step in the right direction.
In my opinion moving to Man City was a wrong decision - he should have signed for a team where he gets regular playing time and can develop into a top player.
I would love to see Kelechi in the Bundesliga for whatever side - the Bundesliga suits his style quite well.

_________________
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:27 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 37240
If he does not go somewhere to get playing time and improve , he will rot on the bench waiting to get 5 use me to waste time minutes!

Pepe has made his position on him clear, he does not find him good enough and he is not going to wait around until he becomes good enough,not when he can spend money on a Jesus or heck even a Judas!

The problem here is every team needs a use me to waste time players, players who will sit on the bench and watch their career drip down the drain while being used to fill in the gap. Then one day the club ddcides ,heck we need that space,how about a trip to something called Kayspor in Turkey? Or just do us favor by buzzing off you are no longer needed.

I dont know how much he is being paid at City, but if he can get something decent and it would offer him playing time, my advice to him...get off that bench and move. His goal scoring ability should guarantee that he would always be on the shopping window, something rotting away on the bench wont do.

So the quesition is..apart from collecting his salary and helping to keep the leather seats warm and the occasional helps us waste time subs role...what else has he got to lose by taking this German offer?

Everytime i look at Arsenal's bench i see that young left back Gibbs rotting away, i remember how Micah Richarda rotted away on City bench,by the time he decided to leave he had like a bad milk gone sour!

Kele if Pepe cannot guarantee you playing time..demand a move now!

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:51 am
Posts: 25366
Location: Southern Hemisphere
It's not a step back, Europe love prolific strikers, no matter the stature of the club.

In fact the top strikers for most of top clubs in Europe that I can think of played at some point in average clubs.

Establishing yourself in an average club IMO is much much much better than being unproven in Manchester City.

In fact even if he went out of City on a permanent move, it would even be hypothetically possible that City would buy him again if he proved himself. The point is there is that if Iheanacho proves himself, he has absolutely nothing to lose by going to a smaller club.

Do you think Lukaku cannot engineer a big move right now? He might even end up in Chelsea, who knows.

the biggest mistake that Iheanacho can make is thinking that success in football is all about flashing a badge and holding onto it for dear life. There are scouts in Europe, everybody knows where to find good strikers, just establish yourself. He just needs to find himself in a good environment, in a league that suits his style and a manager that will give him a run in.

Football is a long haul game. You make the decisions that maximize your value in the long run! Iheanacho needs to look inward and make this decision on his own! His father, his agent cannot make this decision for him.

_________________
Inaction has been considered a grave danger, but 'misaction' is a greater evil. With inaction, a known problem grows in magnitude; however, with misaction a known problem morphs into an unspecified number of known and unknown derivatives of the initial problem. With inaction you are left with a gargantuan disaster, but with misaction you are left with an untold variety of gargantuan disasters. Act swiftly, but more importantly do not respond inappropriately. Awon musings lati enu tbite.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 13425
If Hoffenheim will be in cl he should definitely go there.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:35 pm
Posts: 370
I don't see why he shouldn't go. He is on only 10k a week while players like Sterling are getting are getting 100k a week! Infact it will be stupid if he doesn't move!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 12764
Regular football with a Champions League team should be the aim.

It's a World Cup season... being a bench regular won't cut it.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o


"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Cellular, Nov 16, 2017.
"I will take Trump over Clinton. But I am in the minority." - Cellular, Jul 19, 2016.
---
© The YeyeMan 2017
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:29 pm
Posts: 457
Oga Oloye why do you make so much sense? I don't quite know who is advicing Kele. He is quite promising & needs to trust his own self. Seems like Pep has psychologicallly defeated this young man's confidence. Very disturbing


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:01 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 37240
fledy wrote:
Oga Oloye why do you make so much sense? I don't quite know who is advicing Kele. He is quite promising & needs to trust his own self. Seems like Pep has psychologicallly defeated this young man's confidence. Very disturbing

Honestly i dont think Pepe has done anything wrong..as a manager he has taken a decision for the good of the team, he is bot there to manage only Kele,that is for the people managing his career. As soon as Agiero was being benched his people started making noise!

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 2:23 pm
Posts: 4469
Oloye's lucid explanation encapsulates my sentiment. The German link states that Hoffenheim wants him because of their champions league ambition next season. Nacho reminds me of David Alaba in his early years in the Bundesliga. He was shipped to a lesser club to get some playing time. Today he is a star. Whoever that is advising Nacho should encourage him to come to the Bundesliga. It is not a step backward. Rather, it is the zenith of every right thinking player.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73625
Location: Earth
we need Kele to play always ASAP

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:41 am
Posts: 8349
De Bruyne did the same thing. He left Chelsea developed himself in Germany and became one of the best playmakers in the game. If Iheanacho is smart he will go to Germany.

_________________
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 2:23 pm
Posts: 4469
ogasir wrote:
De Bruyne did the same thing. He left Chelsea developed himself in Germany and became one of the best playmakers in the game. If Iheanacho is smart he will go to Germany.


Jerome Boateng had a poor season with Mancity and came to Bundesliga. Today he is a world champion and an integral part of Bayern Munich.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:22 pm
Posts: 5084
Location: Dallas/Houston, TX
I think this will be a great move for Kele.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 25335
Kele should come to Spurs. Poch the Moch will get the best out of him

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 4490
DAgrin wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Leverkusen are also interested ..The Value from city is over 25 million pounds


Please give us a source where you got this information from.
Non of the above named Bundesliga sides will pay this amount of money for Iheanacho.
Despite rising prizes money is still not spent like crazy in the Bundesliga - they will prefer a local talent or an unknown player in a smaller league if the prize is not right.


Please tell them. Look at how much Dahoud went. In England, Dahoud will go for 50million pounds! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Quote:
Nevertheless I believe that Hoffenheim could revive Iheanacho's career.
Nagelsmann is a young, modern and very promising coach who can make any player much better than he currently is - he especially makes players think faster and decide faster - that is where Hoffenheim is currently the destination number one in Germany.
They know that when it comes to athleticism football has almost reached its top - but the cognitive aspect is far from reaching its limit.


And he will fit right into Nagelsman's two man striker formation. He can play the withdrawn striker. My only problem with Iheanacho and one of the reasons I was amongst the very few to to say he will not last under Pep is that he doesnt work hard enough. And His style is not intense enough.

Quote:
But I have my doubts Iheanacho is humble enough to make the "step back" to Hoffenheim to make one step in the right direction.
In my opinion moving to Man City was a wrong decision - he should have signed for a team where he gets regular playing time and can develop into a top player.
I would love to see Kelechi in the Bundesliga for whatever side - the Bundesliga suits his style quite well.


No it wasnt, He made the move to City and was immediately promoted to the first team. And was starting many games, including scoring for fun. Is it his fault that the team made a change of manager? Are you saying if he went to a sh1t team in a $#% league, the club will NEVER change manager?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], charlie, Google [Bot], Siddonlook11 and 74 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group