Chidera Eze to Enugu Rangers?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oyek
Egg
Egg
Chidera Eze to Enugu Rangers?

Post by oyek »

Enugu Rangers Sign Ex-Nigeria U-17 Star Ezeh, Four Others
18 APR 2017
HEADLINES, TOP STORIES
By Johnny Edward:

In a bid to resuscitate their ailing form in the Nigeria Professional Football League, reigning champions Enugu Rangers have signed five players to bolster their squad Completesportsnigeria.com can report.

The players are former Golden Eaglets forward Chiderah Ezeh, Osamudiamen Adun from Nigerian National League side Insurance of Benin, former Ghana U-20 and Hearts of Oak goalkeeper Siedu Muntawakilu, Ifeanyi George from Enyimba of Aba and Bassey Akpan.

Rangers who have five outstanding games to play in the NPFL will return to the shores of the country on Tuesday from Zambia where they were eliminated from the CAF Confederations Cup competition.

They lost 3-0 to Zesco United of Zambia who advanced to the group phase of the tournament on a 5-2 aggregate after the first leg in Enugu a week ago ended in a 2-2 draw.

Enugu Rangers will also not play their game against Gombe United scheduled for the Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium on Wednesday Completesportsnigeria.com gathered as well. ​The game has been postponed. The Flying Antelopes ended a 32-year wait to be crowned Nigeria champions last season. They are currently bottom of the NPFL log with 13 points from 14 games.

Read more at https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/e ... 0lbsO0j.99
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Chidera Eze to Enugu Rangers?

Post by Damunk »

Hmmmm. Are we sure about this?

So Chidera never quite made it in Portugal?

"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Probably another Chidera Ezeh.

The golden eaglet isn't playing in the Portugese second division but he still played about 10 days ago and is doing well enough for me considering the fact that this is his first season playing at such a high level. I'm sure he'll play more next season
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

I'll be very surprised if this is true.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

I hope its not!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Think it's a different Chidera Ezeh. The Chidera Ezeh that played for the U17 team c
scored today in the portugese 2nd division
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

olu wrote:Think it's a different Chidera Ezeh. The Chidera Ezeh that played for the U17 team c
scored today in the portugese 2nd division
This is a relief.
He was one of my favourite players from the 2013 set.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Abeg what did they use to sign the players? Was it naira or word of mouth?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

nemi2002 wrote:Abeg what did they use to sign the players? Was it naira or word of mouth?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

yes o