Real Madrid 4-Bayern 2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Real Madrid 1-Bayern 2

Post by anikulapo »

Extra time ??? Ok just a matter of time for the Bavarians to capitulate :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

platinum wrote:What a game. Both sides have given their all. Left EVERYTHING out there.
:atc: waaaaah! waaaaah! I forgot to program my VCR! And dem no get beinsports for TV for office! :mad:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

anikulapo wrote:Extra time ??? Ok just a matter of time for the Bavarians to capitulate :taunt:
10-2.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Lord! Robben can be a delight to watch and frustrating in the same breath
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Wetin dey worry these yeye guys in white, Haba are you guys not up a man ??? Worrahell :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

metalalloy wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
platinum wrote:What a game. Both sides have given their all. Left EVERYTHING out there.

can Wenger put together a team of MEN, or are those days long gone?

Bros, chop rice, forget stone. These are 2 of the top 3 teams on the planet. No need to bring Wenger up here abeg. :D

we are asking for effort from Wenger's team...is that too much to ask from a manager earning 8 million/year?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ridiculous from Madrid, playing deep despite a man advantage smh :curse:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Phewww when I heard that whistle I thought that was a PK :scared:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

What a Save by Neuer off of CRON

MLK.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Robben delayed that pass way too long!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Neuer GOAT!!!!!

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

That was a PK denied Casemiro and Robben held that pass to long smh

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

This Vasquez na baller sha ... reminds me of Verrati and Lanzini

MLK.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

This is the one of the most exciting games I have seen all season. Worthy of being a final.
Its a shame these 2 teams had to meet in this round and not the next.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

metalalloy wrote:Robben delayed that pass way too long!

You sure say Bayern get 10 men so? If I be Zidane, I go ask ref to count dem well well :rotf:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Ref definitely affected bayern big time
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

How many chances will Vasquez create today and these guys not convert ... another one goes begging

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cheiii even the microphone picked the f bombs from Robben to the linesman :laugh:

MLK.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

platinum wrote:
metalalloy wrote:Robben delayed that pass way too long!

You sure say Bayern get 10 men so? If I be Zidane, I go ask ref to count dem well well :rotf:
Oh boyyyy!! :shock:

charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

CR88888*********
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I didn't think The Bavarians could put up this kinda fight ... kudos to them sha won or lose :thumb:

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

ronaldo. The man na machine
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Ronaldo again :curse:

This bloody referee should be hung drawn and quartered. Ronaldo was offside :curse:
Last edited by Comrade Machel on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q